Share your Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my other stuff....

I don't use Scroll, I only use Lv.3 Strength, Intellect Pot from Guild Shop, Lv.3 Charisma from Arena Solo, Lv.2 Defense from Guild Blessing (I save my Lv.3 Def for Guild Battles)
    Those Potions you see down there, are all saved from before Arena was changed.

I use as much DeepFreeze as possible.
    Place your Troops BEHIND YOU.
    Do DOUBLEHITS (WB style won't do, have to do it old style - skill after regular fire off)

The Talent that ppls said not to get, ArrowStrike... that 10% actually helped a lot, lol.

Big Pic, so I used Thumbnails (click to see full size)
    ~

BTW, I switch my Astral Fortitude to Willpower, Illusion to Charm
    Last edited by anichaos; 07-11-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

To lazy to quote...

How she beat cata at 55?
      First off she got this new shiny set(a good boost) and access to templars, very tanky at (if 55) this lvl.
      Skill sets, what skills are the two of you using?
      Double/triple/quadruple or whatever archers can do.
      Full potted, lucky (sometimes you pull off with just luck)

Comment

Killing it isntso hard >_> i made it at lvl 50 with +- 31k br...
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I thought we made it pre-50 .....

Comment

killing it pre-50 is next to impossible for most non cashers i think. Unless ofc u camped there for 4 months and made ur br really huge. I made it at 48 myself but that was with warriors call and old runes.

Comment

Originally posted by kosprov View Post
              killing it pre-50 is next to impossible for most non cashers i think. Unless ofc u camped there for 4 months and made ur br really huge. I made it at 48 myself but that was with warriors call and old runes.
              I end cata at 48v as a noncasher after 1.5 month play... If you cant do something, this not mean others too

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And am gonna go and assume you had the old guardian, hp and rage runes when u did it. Yep.. they did make life a lot easier. But lets not start on that topic again =x.
                Furthermore i said MOST non cashers, nvr said ALL, so pls read it b4 jumping to conclusions =/

Comment

Originally posted by kosprov View Post
                  And am gonna go and assume you had the old guardian, hp and rage runes when u did it. Yep.. they did make life a lot easier. But lets not start on that topic again =x.
                  Furthermore i said MOST non cashers, nvr said ALL, so pls read it b4 jumping to conclusions =/
                  I agree that the runes before were of big help to finishing cata. I believe someone finish cata before level 45 before this patch, I am also trying to finish it before level 45 when the patch was already released but failed. Now I'm gonna try that again on level 45.

Ok back to topic XD. Hope to see more archers.

Comment

No VIP or heavy cashing. I paid for wings and have left it at that. I am on a smaller server and there are very few that match up to those of you on other servers. We always get destroyed in cross-server. We are a tight knit server though. We have very little ** and even if we are in competing guilds we are always ready to help each other.

I am in the top 100 on our server and just barely out of top 50. I simply enjoy this game and play to have gun. It just so happens I am on a small server so I am in the top 40 in arena duels. I actually just made it to 60 today so I am going to sit here and build my BR while maxing out my talents. I am also working on my Darknight Steed as well. I have 13 of 20 cards so far.

Comment

Meeee..................

IGN : JiNN
                      Job : Mage
                      Homebase: R2-S300 - Scarwood Forest
                      SpeciaL SkiLL: Handsome

Comment

Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]47414[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]47415[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]47416[/ATTACH]

No VIP or heavy cashing. I paid for wings and have left it at that. I am on a smaller server and there are very few that match up to those of you on other servers. We always get destroyed in cross-server. We are a tight knit server though. We have very little ** and even if we are in competing guilds we are always ready to help each other.

I am in the top 100 on our server and just barely out of top 50. I simply enjoy this game and play to have gun. It just so happens I am on a small server so I am in the top 40 in arena duels. I actually just made it to 60 today so I am going to sit here and build my BR while maxing out my talents. I am also working on my Darknight Steed as well. I have 13 of 20 cards so far.
                        Im not archer but I suggest you to use Goddess Blessing instead of Aegis Major, it works better and will reduce more than what you think.
                        Nice astrals
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                          Im not archer but I suggest you to use Goddess Blessing instead of Aegis Major, it works better and will reduce more than what you think.
                          Nice astrals
                          Yep,six astro should be gb but...archer is archer - one get gb, other floating dmg, next get aegis what help only on mpds...mage have one way, knight too... Archer have choice, can get float-ilu- gb or block astro in 6 slot

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Yep,six astro should be gb but...archer is archer - one get gb, other floating dmg, next get aegis what help only on mpds...mage have one way, knight too... Archer have choice, can get float-ilu- gb or block astro in 6 slot
                            No.... GB is the way to go, far superior to the other astrals, i would even use it in 50.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              No.... GB is the way to go, far superior to the other astrals, i would even use it in 50.
                              This is not one way ofc 6th slot most of the time is gbbut some dps bulids archers choice float and make 30% fsoathing dmg - better then 12% from galike isaż, obie have one setup. Knight tom...ars can choice

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                This is not one way ofc 6th slot most of the time is gbbut some dps bulids archers choice float and make 30% fsoathing dmg - better then 12% from galike isaż, obie have one setup. Knight tom...ars can choice
                                I still dont get what benefit do u even see in the floating astral that u keep suggesting it =/. My servers kinda low on mages, so at 56 I use gb when am not in bg or arena. I would probably be saving block / illusion for 70 if i ever get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X