This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    You're wrong. When invAsian hadn't logged for 2 weeks, his BR dropped to 38k.
    invAsian took all gear off, lots of high level players do that to indicate they are away for a while, Kessar etc did it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      invAsian took all gear off, lots of high level players do that to indicate they are away for a while, Kessar etc did it too.
      Well, then how do you explain Azmodeus? His gears and astral are still on him, the only things missing are Guild Skills and Medallion.

If they amount up to 50k+ BR, then that would be normal, but in Wartune they don't.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Well, then how do you explain Azmodeus? His gears and astral are still on him, the only things missing are Guild Skills and Medallion.

If they amount up to 50k+ BR, then that would be normal, but in Wartune they don't.
        He meant to say that not logging on doesn't drop your BR, in contrast to what someone else said.

Azmodeus is certainly a strange situation.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Here are screenshots. He also has 6500 Mount strength.
          Attached Files
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yup, the Astrals Alone would have make his Default M.Atk above 11k...
            Not to mention the 2289 intellect that adds 9156 M.Atk.
            Adding in the Gems and his Soul Engraving and Wings, he should at least have more than 20k M.Atk

The most weird is... Crit and Block is only at 10... whereas you can see he has Crit and Block astrals...

I think Azmodeus is broken, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post

Guild skills are 25k br, and most "good players" are always on pots & scrolls, I 100% doubt that it was 50k+ br he lost, You do not lose br for time offline, I have a lvl 63 offline 5 months, nothing has changed except no guild, just bothered checking to make sure , tell me, how come there are like 400+ ppl per server lvl 50+ that quit and don't come back, but only lose br from guild skills? Thats all I gotta say to prove my point.

Also, are his gems even in his gear? or else that specific account is a game master account that was edited out to not interfere with other players brs etc.

Comment

Guild skills are 25k br, and most "good players" are always on pots & scrolls, I 100% doubt that it was 50k+ br he lost, You do not lose br for time offline, I have a lvl 63 offline 5 months, nothing has changed except no guild, just bothered checking to make sure , tell me, how come there are like 400+ ppl per server lvl 50+ that quit and don't come back, but only lose br from guild skills? Thats all I gotta say to prove my point.

Also, are his gems even in his gear? or else that specific account is a game master account that was edited out to not interfere with other players brs etc.
                Level 7 gems all there.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you even bother to do the math, Guild Skills in total do not add up to 25k BR. Also, me and some other players who actually monitor his stats from time to time know that he isn't constantly on potions and scrolls like most 'good players'.

If you even bother to check, you'd know he has all of his gears, gems and astral on him. There is even the fact that his Endurance stat alone can net him 35k HP.

Bottom line: You don't even pay attention.

{OuO**

Comment

Haha, you two shouldn't be arguing. I think you're on the same point
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Haha, you two shouldn't be arguing. I think you're on the same point
                      I love arguing! It's funny to read how others think I tell you.

And it's also data collection for a friend of mine as well, I got paid after all.

{OuO**

Comment

i didnt read all the comments sorry if am repeating anything already written
                        i submitted a ticket to R2 inquiring if Azmodeus was banned for cheating when his br dropped and they said they do not comment on player status. but many of us opinion his that he was caught cheating and banned from the game like when they banned certain people for using astral hack long ago. There toon was still in the game but there br drop and they could no longer log their accounts. We have many inactive people in our guild and none of their br drop because they have not logged in a very long time except maybe for the medallion expiring which hardly even show.
                        and for those commenting on his guild skills, the guild he was in changed the guild name but they have not quick him from the guild so he in theory should still have his guild skills so that does not explain his drop in br.
                        Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 08-15-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I happen to know ace , hes a semi retired guy who works to spend money on his game, nothing wrong with that..

Comment

OAceO is a real guy who is 59 years of age and likes his wartunes, decided to come out of retirement and spend some money on his toon , we would do the same if we could..

Comment

From 0Ace0 Wow some players believe anything. I can assure you I am a real player. Is this like cyber bulling if you don't like someone you start rumors.
                              Last edited by R28326929; 08-15-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28326929 View Post
                                From 0Ace0 Wow some players believe anything. I can assure you I am a real player. Is this like cyber bulling if you don't like someone you start rumors.
                                I'm not starting any rumors regarding you or any players in "particular". I named some as an illustration. Yes, if you're real, that's all good!
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X