This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R28326929 View Post
    From 0Ace0 Wow some players believe anything. I can assure you I am a real player. Is this like cyber bulling if you don't like someone you start rumors.
    If you're real then you shouldn't be afraid of anything, yes? Alas, we are still expecting some answers from Azmodeus...
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yes I am real and so was Azmo, he just tired of the ** he was getting from other players about being a cheat. It's tuff to be at the top. Others will say many things about you without even knowing who you are. It's funny how players hate another players because they get beat in the arena or in battle grounds and they have no clue what the player is really like. Don't know how many times I have heard players say they don't like that player because he always beats me. Please all remember this is just a game have fun and help each other. Leave you real problems at home. This is meant to be an escape from that, chill, have fun it's just a game.

Comment

yes I am real and so was Azmo, he just tired of the ** he was getting from other players about being a cheat. It's tuff to be at the top. Others will say many things about you without even knowing who you are. It's funny how players hate another players because they get beat in the arena or in battle grounds and they have no clue what the player is really like. Don't know how many times I have heard players say they don't like that player because he always beats me. Please all remember this is just a game have fun and help each other. Leave you real problems at home. This is meant to be an escape from that, chill, have fun it's just a game.
        It's the P2W effect.

It's what makes players hate each other, because you can literally pay to win the game.

This effect doesn't matter who the players are, it's sort of natural and very common in all P2W games.

Comment

I find it interesting how players who are defending these players are only posting now, and that they have never posted something in the threads before. (if you look at their posts account, they are extremely low and indicate these are the first time they've ever posted here).

Comment

lots of people dont go on forums to post stuff at all nothing wrong with that

Comment

i blame mall

Comment

Where and when did I say he is cheating or cheated? The fact that his stats are now a mess is apparent to us all. What I am trying to find out is how did his BR drop that low while still having all his equipments, gems, astral, mounts, and guild skills on him. Now if you can answer me that, many people here will not point the suspicision at him anymore.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Nobody said the players were cheating. I was asking if they were R2 baits.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

About Azmodeus I think he hacked the game and got banned, Before I played on s151 and the top player in the first 1-2 weeks was going crazy ahead of everyone then after few weeks he stopped coming on and his stats droped for some rason, it is most likely R2 that banned him and edited his stats, also, another thing when they banned someone I think they take him off the rankings, I seen that before in another server, a player went crazy getting everything then never came on and was off the rankings. I'm not 100% sure about this though, just what I think.

Comment

i actually never though Azmo was a cheat, i just tough he had way too much money, until i saw his br drop 40+k then i got suspicious, sorry but the only other time i have seen people br drop like that it was a girl in one of the first guilds i was in that was banned for hacking the game and she flat out admitted it on our fb page when she could no longer log in her account, she actually though it was funny.

Since all is gear and all is intact, the only other possible option i could see and that is a big maybe is that when god of war change guild names to Nova that if he did not log in after the name change he somehow lost his guild skills, i don,t know if guild skill add up to that amount or if that is at all possible that a name change could cause that (and i don't really know which came first the drop in br or the guild name change) but i did say in 'THEORY' he was still in a guild and therefore should still have the skills. also there does not seem to be anyone else in that guild with a br drop so...

But the bottom line is that yah a big drop in br like that will cause a uproar and cause people to ask question cause although this is just a game we all work hard on our toons (time, sweat and money- lol) and seeing a top players br drop like that you want to know why and it's human nature if you do not get answers to assume the worst case scenarios first.
                      Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 08-16-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

cash back, similar cases happened, case closed

Comment

OAceO is definately a real player he was the 2nd strongest player on his old server before his server merged with ours (when he had 60k) where he is a gee em. His rise since has been no different than Malleus' own and we always see him on WB. I know people that talk to him regularly.
                          Before R2 accelerated PTW so much with the ridiculous procession of cash only mounts I could give Malleus and AceO a really good fight- now I like most players are just matchwood to them.
                          Also OaceOs build isnt perfect as I can still challenge his AI as a vet free player/former light casher . he has only recently corrected a common casher mistake of overloading attack leaving insufficient defence.

Azmo is definately suspicious though. He already had an unfeasible BR on S127, no-one knows anything about him, and indeed he seems to have to have been nerfed in an inexplicable way. He was also a perfect fighting machine and almost no-one could ever touch him
                          People on our server thought he had been caught cheating . Either that or being an r2 employee is equally likely.

The rest of S127 were as weak as would be expected time playing wise before the merger.

Interesting thought and quite funny to think that on top of their corporate strategy of greed - R2 may be cheating their own whales that pay their wages.
                          Last edited by Astrarn; 08-16-2013, 09:44 AM. Reason: bad syntax

Comment

I accept that OAceO is a real player, but I just wonder about many suspicious characters. It would be nice for people to say "hey I'm real".
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Seems obvious Azmodeus was either banned or is R2 bait. If he was banned, why did it take so long? He already affected those class wars.

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                                Seems obvious Azmodeus was either banned or is R2 bait. If he was banned, why did it take so long? He already affected those class wars.
                                Indeed, he took my slot for the first class wars.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X