This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Here are screenshots. He also has 6500 Mount strength.
    Has a block astral but block stat is 10. Is that even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
      Oh freakin hell, we have a player exactly like this and she is our new Sorceror after class wars. Our server's veteran players said that she was inactive for 6 months and then before the recently ended class war begun, she suddenly became our servers number 1 in player strength and as I mentioned earlier the new Sorceror. And now few weeks ago, we can't even feel her shadow when we was also always on top 3 of WB. But now, no traces of her, well we will wait for the next CW and see if she will rise back again.
      Yup anyone knows Miku from oceanic servers? She suddenly came back 3 weeks before CW, from a 6 month hiatus, and in three weeks got to level 70, got 1200+ lv 5 loids for 60 pve set (there was no loid sale on), ALL the LS and insignia needed for 8 pieces of level 60 legend set, lvl 10 blood rune, gained 2k+ mount strength, 100k+ increase in astral value etc lol. When she came back, she was a lvl 50+ mage with lvl 45 set. In fact only thing she didn't get was honor, she's still elite crusader lmao.

She went on to claim first spot for mages in the 2nd CW, then three days after the CW quit AGAIN lol. Really makes you wonder

Comment

Koala from koram s1?
        lvl 58 soul engraving? impossible without help from gm?

Comment

Originally posted by horick View Post
          Koala from koram s1?
          lvl 58 soul engraving? impossible without help from gm?
          level 58 soul engraving isnt impossible but what is koram s1?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            level 58 soul engraving isnt impossible but what is koram s1?
            Koram is another host.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sorry if i am repeating things already posted I didn't have time 2 read every post. Anyway both Azmo and OACEO were from servers that merged with my server s-45 so while I don't know their early history I do happen to be in server with both now. As for ACE he is a real person done GA with him done MPDs with him he has a FB act. And seems like a genuinely decent dude ( i guess this doesn't rule out him being a R2 employee or something however I doubt it). Now Azmo is another story when we first merged he was 1 of those chest pounders ( personaly I don't much care for these types) and very vocal in world chat. Anyway he couldn't have stopped some 1 from getting 1st place in the first class wars as he came in 2nd. However it was about that time he seemed to have faded away. He has actually been the topic of several recent chats in our guild. We decided either he was so embarrassed after all the $$ he spent to come in 2nd that he either quit/went to new server or possibly got busted for cheating in some way shape or form none of which really explains *** is up with his toons stats. He still has his VIP all his gear is equipped he has his astral's equipped ect. Generally I thought when someone got banned if say they cheated on astral's they would take away said astral's or reset them to lv1? So not sure what is up. if his medal is expired and say like when you are offline your astral's don't count in the Solo Arena maybe this would explain the difference in BR? however idk its a huge difference...

In ending yes I'm sure company's like R2 have used plants/bait if you will but I'm pretty sure ACE isn't one of them but Azmo well.. who knows? Anyway have fun play nice and see you around in Class Wars if your a archer or maybe BG...

Peace out MrB
              Last edited by MrBogus; 08-20-2013, 03:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                Sorry if i am repeating things already posted I didn't have time 2 read every post. Anyway both Azmo and OACEO were from servers that merged with my server s-45 so while I don't know their early history I do happen to be in server with both now. As for ACE he is a real person done GA with him done MPDs with him he has a FB act. And seems like a genuinely decent dude ( i guess this doesn't rule out him being a R2 employee or something however I doubt it). Now Azmo is another story when we first merged he was 1 of those chest pounders ( personaly I don't much care for these types) and very vocal in world chat. Anyway he couldn't have stopped some 1 from getting 1st place in the first class wars as he came in 2nd. However it was about that time he seemed to have faded away. He has actually been the topic of several recent chats in our guild. We decided either he was so embarrassed after all the $$ he spent to come in 2nd that he either quit/went to new server or possibly got busted for cheating in some way shape or form none of which really explains *** is up with his toons stats. He still has his VIP all his gear is equipped he has his astral's equipped ect. Generally I thought when someone got banned if say they cheated on astral's they would take away said astral's or reset them to lv1? So not sure what is up. if his medal is expired and say like when you are offline your astral's don't count in the Solo Arena maybe this would explain the difference in BR? however idk its a huge difference...

In ending yes I'm sure company's like R2 have used plants/bait if you will but I'm pretty sure ACE isn't one of them but Azmo well.. who knows? Anyway have fun play nice and see you around in Class Wars if your a archer or maybe BG...

Peace out MrB
                I know nothing about all of that Azmo stuff, sounds feasible...my only thing is....

if his medal is expired and say like when you are offline your astral's don't count in the Solo Arena maybe this would explain the difference in BR?
                Say what now?

Comment

keldof ?
                  Nop he's a real player, well i can just say that if he were r2 employee he wouldn't take the time to help guildies with arena, MP runs and so on also i saw how he developed since we merged with his server to the current stats that he does have now.
                  He cashes alot, yes.
                  He plays alot, yes.
                  That's a dangerous combination.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

hi people am here to provide answers and put everyone mind at rest - although it is extremely weird - this morning after maintenance someone was checking out players stats and people that had not log in yet their br was 40 to 50 k lower then normal and once they logged in there stats went back to normal. i would post pictures but it's telling me my files are to large but check on your own servers you will see it. Why does maintenance effect your br, well that is a question for R2.

Comment

just sit back let the server get to run normal for a day and set all back to normal
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

not really h4d3s cause azmo never logged in after the last maintenance (not last night) and his br never went back to normal.

Comment

@Denise: Can you post some of the names of those who went back to normal? Since if that's the case, they have nothing to worry about. Now, I'm quite earger to find out how things went that way for Azmo.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

names: OAceO, SuperNoobi, Sneaky all had low br after maintenance and once they logged their br went back to normal - boobi (boobithegod) has not logged in since maintenance and his br is still showing 34K and normally has 80+K br but like the rest once he logs it will be back to normal, no one checked mine but am assuming it was the same for me and everyone else
                            Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 08-21-2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

so all BR get back to normal once ppl login.

prolly to do with naked BR
                              • S69 - Corftey ravine
                              • H4D3S
                              • lvl 76 archer
                              • 103k br

Comment

not quite sure what is naked BR but it is stupid that maintenance drops your br till you log in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X