Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm for the auction hall, the only way non-cashers can get earn balens..

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonsoul121 View Post
      (except for players that are online 24/7--do they have a life outside wartune?? )

What do you guys think?
      WE HAVE NOT! Real life seriously sc*ew your games! What's wrong with you! x)

Comment

What do you guys think?
        i think before create thread, ppl must use search function

Market aka AH will be soon
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

• lolz that would be the case but this thread is about discussing which is honestly better... trading (which will cause numerous multi-accounts) or auction hall (... first come first serve???)

Comment

lolz that would be the case but this thread is about discussing which is honestly better... trading (which will cause numerous multi-accounts) or auction hall (... first come first serve???)
            this already been discussed, trade system provides alt accounts, its enought for say "Good buy trading system and mail trade system"
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

• hmmmmm too bad that even when its ALREADY been discussed... its still in that announcement thread XD

Comment

• Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                +2k BR ---> all will create more char in 1 server then flooding expand by value not %... every 1 char can generate about 500k per day if they flood it with 10 alternative char in 1 day a player can have about 5 mil gold... are you insane or are you just not see the thing clearly... sorry if i offend you dude....
                No offense taken

It's just that there are so many things I can do with alternate accounts if we can trade or auction.

If I were to have 10 alternate accounts, here are the things I would do:
                +Farm unbound Crystaloids.
                +Give all the unbound blue or above unusable gears for my main account to produce mass amount of Refining Crystals.
                +Auctions sales can be made and immediately bought by my main account the instant it's started.

And so many more depending on what we can do...
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Has anyone actually looked at the Balens Shop ? The only thing in there that anyone would actually want is Crypt Keys or Socketing Rods.

And seriously, the drops you get from Dungeons / Crypt are mostly crappy white/green/blue with a purple once every blue moon. The only decent gear is the PvP sets, which of course mean Arena or BG. They are bound items anyway. No one will seriously USE Balens to buy crappy gear on auction, and that it what will be in the Auction House ... noobs flooding it with white gear drops and level 1 gems for 1000 Balens etc.

So no one will buy anything from the AH if it's Balens only ... and there's unlikely to be anything of value in there that anyone would want to buy ... so what exactly is the point ?

I'd much rather have Socketing Rods / Crypt Keys in the existing Voucher Shop, and problem solved.
                  Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
                  NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

• auction hall... acheche :P

Comment

• auction hall is more like a player auction... meaning its GOLD. not balens XD and im sure no one is stupid enough to buy a White equip (normal) in an auction ^^

Comment

auction hall is more like a player auction... meaning its GOLD. not balens XD and im sure no one is stupid enough to buy a White equip (normal) in an auction ^^
                        There are plenty of games where the currency in the Auction House is the paid one (Balens) and not the free one (Gold). You cannot state with any certainty that AH will automatically be gold trades ...
                        Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
                        NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

• good point... its the programmers... LET IT BE GOLD AND NOT BALENS XD either way... whichever they choose there will always be people who would exploit it oh well...

Comment

• ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• the oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• hehe\
                                lllllllllloooooooooooollllllllllllllllll

Comment

Working...
                                X