Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we do need trading tho^^ but just for guild members, not in guild u cant trade with them, that way in guilds you can help out the newwer players who can either:
    1.) find the gear they need
    2.) cant get the crystaloids/ epic shards to synth
    or
    3.) cant afford the arena/ crypt gear
    it would help the guild become stronger majorly

Comment

• Trading / black market

I understand why there is not TRADING allowed in this game, but there were thoughts of implementing it at some point since items are BOUND and UNBOUND.

My suggestion is, similar to that of another game, allow us a market place to trade our items, but, we do not know who we are buying from.

AS A SELLER
      You can post your ITEM/GEAR etc into the market for sale to the entire public and request an asking price. It stays in market for twenty-four hours then is returned to you if no one buys it.

AS BUYER
      You can look through all the ITEMS/GEAR in market place and buy whatever you want, but you will NEVER be allowed to know who you are buying from until AFTER the transaction is confirmed and the item is paid for.

This way, players will be unable to offer other players items/gear in game for real life money.. that would circumvent this issue that plagues games everywhere. Works really well for another game I play on my iPad.

Cheers!

Comment

• A trading system

I know you might be worried about real world trading but I am meaning like something along the lines of item for item. My brother and I play and find out during instances/dungeons He ends up with a weapon I need, or want and visa versa, I mean same item different class trading, along with a astral system. As a mage I find that I sometimes end up with a good Phys Attack Astral no use to me, but it seem wasteful to merge it with another if someone in my clan or a friend needs it. I know with coding and programming this might be difficult or impossible. But it's worth a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26669515 View Post
          I know you might be worried about real world trading but I am meaning like something along the lines of item for item. My brother and I play and find out during instances/dungeons He ends up with a weapon I need, or want and visa versa, I mean same item different class trading, along with a astral system. As a mage I find that I sometimes end up with a good Phys Attack Astral no use to me, but it seem wasteful to merge it with another if someone in my clan or a friend needs it. I know with coding and programming this might be difficult or impossible. But it's worth a shot.
          even if its world trade system

its only possible to trade an item to 1 person at 1 time

its not possible to trade to multi players at the same time since it may cause a whole lot of problem

also

trade system gets -1 due to the fact its easy to use alt abuse

i can make my alt get good astral and give to me right

now thats just plain wrong

i can make 10 to 20 different alt and each has their own farm system

one only gets me gold for guild skills and other guild things
          one can give me astrals
          another can give me EXP
          another can give daru and another can give kyanites

NO NO NO WAY

too easy to play the game
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Some ideas

Hello there :3
            I'm a lvl 32 Mage on server 71 :P
            Thease are some ideas that I wanted to show

* Player Market (or whatever you wanna name it), Like in some other games, a big place where players sell and buy from eachother. Only Unbound items are Sellable/Buyable. ( Building found around the Gold Refinery)

* A way to make SOME items Unbound by using Balens or Vouchers. (Found in Blacksmith )

* Make Crystaloid a bit less rare

* An option to make helmets visable or unvisable ( Found in Settings )

* Capes. No stats. No enchants. Just some cloth hanging of your back. Guilds can make their own cape (color, and place a little mark or something on their cape), that is bought in the guild shop.

* Finish the "Coming Soon"'s. I can't wait

* Trading between players directly. Only gold and Unbound items.

I belive thats it
            Wartune is a great game, and I love it :3
            Thats it for me :P
            Bye
            Last edited by Baconia; 12-18-2012, 10:49 AM.
            Bacon is everywhwere.

Comment

• for trade.

put limit on all balen items like wings, we don't want any free player walking with wings for 2mill gold.

put a legit trade limit on obtainable items, or atleast a starting price made by players, and let the items themselfs be auctioned then.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

• I think they didnt make the trading available because of gold sellers. But if that were the purpose, then dont make dungeons and monsters drop items of other classes because they are useless.
                Last edited by luckyboylb; 12-18-2012, 01:45 PM.
                Player from ArmorGames

Comment

• and selling part ot the reson why i would liek trding even if that opens scammers is cause i always get rare drops that i dont need but a non attk would like them =P

Comment

• other ideas include specil events aka ur running around and a guy come and gives u a good bounty quest

Comment

• other idea include abylity gems and astrals like 20% more damage and 25% more recived or gold production gems and astrals also ones that increse speed or raise rage charging

Comment

• By that method of thinking Hyorinmaru6 that method of abuse can still and probably is being done even now. Hm? I wonder just how many ALTS you have.. No system is perfect, there will ALWAYS be exploits. ALWAYS. It's the process of providing a system with the minimal amount of abuse / loss prevention that takes precedent over your negativity about a system that YOU will most likely be an abuser of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Entrio View Post
                          By that method of thinking Hyorinmaru6 that method of abuse can still and probably is being done even now. Hm? I wonder just how many ALTS you have.. No system is perfect, there will ALWAYS be exploits. ALWAYS. It's the process of providing a system with the minimal amount of abuse / loss prevention that takes precedent over your negativity about a system that YOU will most likely be an abuser of.
                          i am not an abuser since i have never made an alt in wartunes unless its server alts then i would have about a character 4 different server in 1 same account but not in the very same server i have focused in

also its true we will always have abusers but the point is to minimize the abusers as much as possible

EDIT: i thought u might misunderstand so let me make it more easier to understand

in the account Hyorinmaru6 i have my main character in 1 server and 3 more in 3 different servers thats total of 4 characters

my characters are for research purpose only and not for abusing the game

research such as class

their weakness and their strength
                          how they fight in different scenarios etc etc

but other than these i have no use for them and i barely ever play them (i wish there was a way to delete them)
                          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-19-2012, 04:19 AM.
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• another gems to add elements to wepons
                            making stats chages

Comment

• Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
                              we do need trading tho^^ but just for guild members, not in guild u cant trade with them, that way in guilds you can help out the newwer players who can either:
                              1.) find the gear they need
                              2.) cant get the crystaloids/ epic shards to synth
                              or
                              3.) cant afford the arena/ crypt gear
                              it would help the guild become stronger majorly
                              best gear are legendary (from crypt shop)-pvp (from arena shop)-pve(rare drops from md).
                              go to arena shop and crypt shop, chek the bottom of the page, it says "all items purchased in crypt shop/skills battleground are bound". bound items can not be traded.

Comment

• In my opinion, trading system is not good for this game, because it can be exploited and will be exploited using alt characters....

Comment

Working...
                                X