Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B4nsh33
    replied
    How about trade class specific items of similar rating? If I have a level 40 bow and I am a mage, should be able to trade for the level 40 staff etc....

Leave a comment:

• h4d3s
    replied
    Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    get free balens on alt account through offers, main toon adds a level 40 crystaloid (just one) and alt toon bids all the balens he accumulated from free offers! exploited! not hard at all
    ye if u get overbid.. otherwise the "alt" has to buy it.

but a trading system can indeed be exploited this way

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    No, i think it's just a regular public market with minimal price set, so you cant sell it cheap.
    I was suggesting auction because it's the form of trading that's not easy to exploit.
    get free balens on alt account through offers, main toon adds a level 40 crystaloid (just one) and alt toon bids all the balens he accumulated from free offers! exploited! not hard at all

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    No, i think it's just a regular public market with minimal price set, so you cant sell it cheap.
    I was suggesting auction because it's the form of trading that's not easy to exploit.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    So in the Chinese auction house, they bid?

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    If you look at the fat text, you see what he means...

Meaning: If you can trade, it means you can set a trade price of 20 balens for example, and the price is fixed.

If there's an auction, you will set the opening bid at 20, and people can bid. Thus making alt accounts, and TRADING items impossible, cause people will always bid on cheap things.

Auction means you are bidding on a item, not buying.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    trade (trād/):
    noun
    noun: trade; plural noun: trades
    - the action of buying and selling goods and services.
    - "a move to ban all trade in ivory"

auc·tion (ˈôkSHən/)
    noun:
    -a public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.
    -"the books are expected to fetch a six-figure sum at tomorrow's auction"
    That's cute, but it's not what I asked. "The buying and selling of goods and services" (not action of, that's the verb) minus services because you can't deal in services in this game, making it "buying and selling goods" which is EXACTLY what would be getting done in an auction house.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    trade (trād/):
    noun
    noun: trade; plural noun: trades
    - the action of buying and selling goods and services.
    - "a move to ban all trade in ivory"

auc·tion (ˈôkSHən/)
    noun:
    -a public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.
    -"the books are expected to fetch a six-figure sum at tomorrow's auction"

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Can we stop with these trade threads? Their are plenty of them just last week there was one about the same freaking thing. Just do a simple search and you will find it. Stop being lazy and use the search feature...Auction is on the "coming soon" list since this game came out last year and trade is supposedly coming sometime in 2.0 or a bit after which is the next update. However, if we do not get the auction house do not expect the trade system. Point is chill out and do a search for these threads. If the Auction/trade comes out it will be posted on the forums asap just like everything else. No need to make a billion threads about the same thing.
    And what will distinguish a trade system from an auction house?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Can we stop with these trade threads? Their are plenty of them just last week there was one about the same freaking thing. Just do a simple search and you will find it. Stop being lazy and use the search feature...Auction is on the "coming soon" list since this game came out last year and trade is supposedly coming sometime in 2.0 or a bit after which is the next update. However, if we do not get the auction house do not expect the trade system. Point is chill out and do a search for these threads. If the Auction/trade comes out it will be posted on the forums asap just like everything else. No need to make a billion threads about the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    @Arlad: Unbound gems aren't common, but unbound Crystaloids are, as well as several resources, such as Soul Crystals. I think Condor was simply pointing out an example.

And for the pricing, minimal prices are pre-determined, but not maximum prices (usually). If anyone's going to buy 100 level 4 Crystaloids for 10000 balens, I welcome their business with my alts, since I'll put up that kind of price.
    ah, but the problem is he always pointed out the gems. and for the crystaloids, unlike gems you will eventually has no need for it later. And for the pricing, the reason why i say auction is if you set the price too low, another people can bid for a higher price and makes your attempt at tricking the system pointless.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    How many unbound gems you can get everyday, really? You keep using the same excuse.

Anyway, TC's idea if trading is flawed. The only acceptable trading in this game is auction house so no one can exploit it easily.
    Auction house is oke but i think it will come after 2 years xD

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Arlad: Unbound gems aren't common, but unbound Crystaloids are, as well as several resources, such as Soul Crystals. I think Condor was simply pointing out an example.

And for the pricing, minimal prices are pre-determined, but not maximum prices (usually). If anyone's going to buy 100 level 4 Crystaloids for 10000 balens, I welcome their business with my alts, since I'll put up that kind of price.
    Last edited by DeathRiver; 09-21-2013, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    You still haven't answer my question, how many unbound gems that you, or an average player get each day? And with the auction system, you can't simply transfer items, some balens will be lost, and if someone knows that you tried to sell to your alts, they might buy the item before you.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    How many unbound gems you can get everyday, really? You keep using the same excuse.

Anyway, TC's idea if trading is flawed. The only acceptable trading in this game is auction house so no one can exploit it easily.
    If the reason is valid, it can be used 100 million times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X