Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    actually r2 didnt put many stufs that were supposed to be in earlier patches so why put trade?lol and like condor sayd people would make alts and get gems,crypt tokens,socked rods,crypt keys etc

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    trade please.

So I can make 200 alternates to farm catacombs everyday and transfer those gems to me. Plz.
    That's why most items are bound, those will not be available for trade.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Chinese got this in patch 2.1 I think, so we might be getting it here, but will be 3-4 months before we see it.

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    this isn't implemented here yet, because it's scheduled for a later update
    has nothing to do with R2 btw, updates come from 7road, not R2

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    trade please.

So I can make 200 alternates to farm catacombs everyday and transfer those gems to me. Plz.

Leave a comment:

• D.Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    this is already on chinese...as always r2games doesnt want anything that makes them lose balens
    don't talk what you don't know.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    this is already on chinese...as always r2games doesnt want anything that makes them lose balens

Leave a comment:

• ionelmj
    replied
    Trade System!

i want to suggest to add an trade system! just think about all possibilities !
    transfering items from an character to another for an cost! 1 balen or some gold
    in my opinion it would be helpfull for new players and even for advanced too!
    but is just an idea!

Leave a comment:

• johnny1987
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Trade would break the game in my opinion. But that is a different discussion and talked to death elsewhere.

you can do as many MPD's as you like. only your first one each day earns you loot though. so you can run as many as you like. And I keep my friends in my guild. That way I get the best of both your runs all in one.
    i wassent meaning at the mp i have expresd rong i was meaning spire and tok

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by johnny1987 View Post
    Ok im my opinnion the following things shold be added :

- Trade sistem ( not only auction hause but trade in mail evin if it is on balens i guess 5 balens per item sent shold be enaugh )
    - More option for game sistem ( more video option and back screen option ) that way some of us will lose some of the lag
    - At least 2 attempts in MP that way u can do 1 run with your friends and 1 with guild members
    - At World Boss everyone will be entering in a different room but fight same boss all together that way lag will be less cose mowst of it is because u get all server in 1 spot

The main problem of everione is the lag u get in the game so i guess working on this particulary thing wold be best ( at wb u cold put an option to disable the background picture that cold help some )

Thanks and hope someone will think about my post !
    Trade would break the game in my opinion. But that is a different discussion and talked to death elsewhere.

you can do as many MPD's as you like. only your first one each day earns you loot though. so you can run as many as you like. And I keep my friends in my guild. That way I get the best of both your runs all in one.

Leave a comment:

• johnny1987
    replied
    Suggestion

Ok im my opinnion the following things shold be added :

- Trade sistem ( not only auction hause but trade in mail evin if it is on balens i guess 5 balens per item sent shold be enaugh )
    - More option for game sistem ( more video option and back screen option ) that way some of us will lose some of the lag
    - At least 2 attempts in MP that way u can do 1 run with your friends and 1 with guild members
    - At World Boss everyone will be entering in a different room but fight same boss all together that way lag will be less cose mowst of it is because u get all server in 1 spot

The main problem of everione is the lag u get in the game so i guess working on this particulary thing wold be best ( at wb u cold put an option to disable the background picture that cold help some )

Thanks and hope someone will think about my post !

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    it's fun that will still have bound and unbound items. for us, it's the same (it's just annoying to have two different slot to regroupe each time)
    but it help remember that wartune don't want us to exchange item.
    they just don't remember that :
    - it help non casher to win some ballens
    - it help casher to buy some items who aren't in shop
    - it help non casher to wanna play longer
    - having more non casher are good for casher too. being alone in a server isn't fun

Wartune !! you are afraid of people exploiting the exchange part of the game ?
    you don't realise that it help the game more that it harm it
    what you could lose in ballens you could get more from more casher and non casher staying ingame.

greed will kill the game if you don't realise it soon

Leave a comment:

• SuperMimi
    replied
    multiple account for farming. Would be messed up.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by R219802426 View Post
    R2 Please allow your players to attach unbound items in mail or being able to sell or trade stuffs even if thru mail but will only unlock if the right price is payed when accepting the attachment for gold or voucher or even balens depending on the seller. i tried playing broken realms and this feature is enabled. Hope you consider my suggestion. Thanks!
    Only flaw with this is people would make alts just to stock pile stuff and then send to their main and not have to buy stuff from shop, or collect stuff on their main and send it to their alts and make their alts op at a low level.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X