Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is not progressing as fast as it should be (developers of 7Roads, ahem..)
    A trading system/auction house will speed up the death of the system. Players now acquire gear easily.. lose interest, etc.

7Roads needs to put in more updates faster.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      This game is not progressing as fast as it should be (developers of 7Roads, ahem..)
      A trading system/auction house will speed up the death of the system. Players now acquire gear easily.. lose interest, etc.

7Roads needs to put in more updates faster.
      Agreed.

If they do utilize trade, I hope they think things through. The last thing I would want to see are players that powertrade and minor monopolies begin to appear. The Balen 'tax' (IIRC) seems to work in the CHN version... and hopefully it'll work here... eventually. :P

Comment

• Auction House Suggestion Wartune

What's the point of "bound" and "unbound" items if we can't change ownership of our items? An Auction House would greatly increase the economy in Wartune. Even just the inclusion of adding items to the in-game mail system would be enough for some economic stimulation. Add another channel in chat called "Trade" and allow people to advertise to sell their items via mail system. Simple changes to utilize these "unbound" items would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Agreed.

If they do utilize trade, I hope they think things through. The last thing I would want to see are players that powertrade and minor monopolies begin to appear. The Balen 'tax' (IIRC) seems to work in the CHN version... and hopefully it'll work here... eventually. :P
          That's easy to do, restrict items, the trade system would be handy for selling white - blue items.. but let's say anything above blue could be restricted to the player, there are quite few ways around it, this is why I wanted for people to leave feedback in this thread, to see and think through ideas on how we could make it work.

Comment

• There's already a thread made about this similarly.

Comment

• an auction house will never happen

Comment

• Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                an auction house will never happen
                There is one in the Chinese server. Devs when the game came out in Fall stated that there will be one but don't know when it will come out. So no it isn't that it won't never happen. It's just we don't know when it will come out. Probably not for a very long time though.

Comment

• I so much agree with you, trading system is important for every online game and one of them is Wartune we need to have it, because most of the time we get lots of stuff that we don't need for our class maybe that way we can give it to someone who can use it like our guild mates or even friends.
                  Let's have some fun

Comment

• Originally posted by ChexMix View Post
                    I so much agree with you, trading system is important for every online game and one of them is Wartune we need to have it, because most of the time we get lots of stuff that we don't need for our class maybe that way we can give it to someone who can use it like our guild mates or even friends.
                    Not in this game it will just be a multiaccount abuse, for the pve sets for example you will just run with other accounts and give the crystaloids to your main.
                    Games with limited attempts are very weak to be exploited with multiaccounts, if something should be done is just help free players or low cashers with some balens per daily login and in the monthly prizes, that will solve a lot (even tho ppl will complain they are too few blah blah, but well they always do)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenshín© View Post
                      Hello, I was wondering, wouldn't a trading system be useful ?

Personally I think it would be great, people getting dungeon loot and then trying to sell it off to other players for in-game gold, making a
                      merchant-like system

However, I would assume an "economy" would have to be set, similar to the one we have in our inventory however, I'd assume that people would like to sell some objects for more than 150 - 1500 gold, thus making me think there should be a higher price range for selling them to other players than it is on the inventory, cause otherwise there would be no point in it.

As for trading, it would be nice, once in a while sending gifts to your friends as well, could be similar to mailing system, paying gold to send something through it,
                      Similar way we receive rewards from doing world boss battle.

Summing up:

1. Would be nice to have a merchant-like system where players could sell their loot they receive from dungeon, thus giving them even more point/desire into doing them

2. Just the idea of trading system, getting something and being able to help out a friend, for example if it's some level 20 cross bow and you're level 35 knight.. You could either sell it for more than what you would get in your inventory or give it to a friend that needs help

(Though this would need a price guide line similar to the one we get in the inventory because people would try to scam lower levels)

Thank you for reading this and I hope that you'll have a nice day, however, I'd like some feedback to this.
                      Not in this game it will just be a multiaccount abuse, for the pve sets for example you will just run with other accounts and give the crystaloids to your main.
                      Games with limited attempts are very weak to be exploited with multiaccounts, if something should be done is just help free players or low cashers with some balens per daily login and in the monthly prizes, that will solve a lot (even tho ppl will complain they are too few blah blah, but well they always do)

I understand your idea and its nice id like to help friends too, but trading here will be too tricky :S

Comment

• Originally posted by shirokane View Post

I understand your idea and its nice id like to help friends too, but trading here will be too tricky :S
                        I don't see a problem having an alt give loids to your main. Also keep in mind i highly doubt that people will be lvling alts to 60+ to get loids needed for lvl 60+ pve sets. Maybe a few people will do so but majority won't as it just takes too much time and you get more stuff done by farming on your main instead. An AH is very useful as it cuts down the work needed for these sets. If no AH is implemented then the amount of mats needed for the sets should be cut at least in half. There is no reason to have these sets be so much work to complete. Sure they are awesome sets and are the best gear in the game, but they definitely shouldn't take you months to complete it. AH will help balance the game out in the long run for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          I don't see a problem having an alt give loids to your main. Also keep in mind i highly doubt that people will be lvling alts to 60+ to get loids needed for lvl 60+ pve sets. Maybe a few people will do so but majority won't as it just takes too much time and you get more stuff done by farming on your main instead. An AH is very useful as it cuts down the work needed for these sets. If no AH is implemented then the amount of mats needed for the sets should be cut at least in half. There is no reason to have these sets be so much work to complete. Sure they are awesome sets and are the best gear in the game, but they definitely shouldn't take you months to complete it. AH will help balance the game out in the long run for everyone.
                          See? You are saying that you will use trade system to benefit your main account with other accounts wich btw is outside the laws of the EULA and cause of ban. Im not trying to blame you or something like that, lot of games allow this behaviour however is not legal in any of them, YOU CANT USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO BENEFIT ANY OTHER OF YOUR ACCOUNTS.
                          Games that use AH with succes are usually games that doesnt have limited attempts, so in that games is the same for you to run 500 times an instance with your main or an alt as you have no limit in it.
                          Besides you dont even have to play barely to level an alt here, just do blitz, tree and thats it with new prosperity buff my girlfriend went from lvl 1 to 38 in 4 days.

Comment

There will be players who will do this. Couple this with scripts and it's all over. You underestimate farmers.

Comment

1. Making alt accounts would fill up the server space that could be given to active other players
                              2. That would break the economy if you made alt accounts to give loot to your mains

To stop this, the trades could be restricted (as mentioned earlier) to a friendliness lvl of 4 and above... Obviously people with money could Over come this but I doubt they'd spend 20$ + just to lvl up the friendliness.

Comment

• Originally posted by shirokane View Post

As mentioned earlier, and in the post I just made, needing to repeat myself, there are ways around to stop people abusing the multi-account system, worst case scenario, sure they may use a different email address however the IP address is the same, restricting/disabling the trade system between accounts that are made from the same IP

Comment

Working...
                                X