Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you are archer...why dont donate the stuf for other class?....if you sell it dont get to much gold.....I have many useless things .. and for example I would like to donate them to my daughter who is on the same server, to help

The best think I should of sale system directly (you can sell or buy directly from another player)
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 01:23 AM. Reason: Merged
    CharacterS: 7

• Most Daring one: S400-Nightkeep
    • Name: R3W4N7 (What did you think)
    • BR: 56,391 with Blessing Wheel (I know its **** )
    • Strategy: Non-Casher (Still **** ;))

"Getting angry doesnt hurt anybody, it only hurts you and therefore you punch yourself....what a lunatic :p"

Comment

• How would this stop me from donating things to an alternate character of mine? No, sorry, in the spirit of fairness, every character needs to work for their own things. I have mentioned there should be a trade allowable for equal value items, such as lvl 60 weapons, armor etc. I know of 1 mage who had the legend 60 archer weapon, what can he do with it? He should of been able to trade it for a level 60 mage item.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• I am surprised there's been no comments on this yet, though I would not be surprised if this idea had been suggested by others before myself.

Comment

• *Item trading, Guild or to players* we already moved on. no chance r2 give that
          All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

• Create 100's of alts (lots of players already have these). Then feed the main toon.

Sounds like a very good idea to me

Comment

• There won't be any trading or auction house in this game. It's due to the fact it's a "liability" and can create risk in the game. Unbalances things out and things like that. Which imo is a bunch ** lies. Real truth is R2 is greedy and any form of trading will make them suffer short term losses which they want to avoid. The fact that hard cashers are paying everything they give to them doesn't help it either. The more the hard cashers pay up. The less chances anything will be more fair toward the rest of the player base. If we all want a better Wartune we all need to actually play smart just like how r2 is playing smart but creating these genius business strategies.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                There won't be any trading or auction house in this game. It's due to the fact it's a "liability" and can create risk in the game. Unbalances things out and things like that. Which imo is a bunch ** lies. Real truth is R2 is greedy and any form of trading will make them suffer short term losses which they want to avoid. The fact that hard cashers are paying everything they give to them doesn't help it either. The more the hard cashers pay up. The less chances anything will be more fair toward the rest of the player base. If we all want a better Wartune we all need to actually play smart just like how r2 is playing smart but creating these genius business strategies.
                I agree.... there is no reason we can't at least trade same level items. I know a mage who got the 60 set archer bow. What the heck is he going to do with it???? At least let him trade it for 60 set item for a mage. That's not game breaking. But no, r2 says NO..... they just want more money.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• What also sucks is unless your playing on R2's home site (which i am not) one cannot be a casher unless they own a credit card. The ONLY place a casher using an Ultimate gamers card can use said card is on R2s site. Hense why i suggested the trading feature in the first place

Comment

• If you're not cashing hard, you better go and play Dota2 instead. That's a F2W game.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• this can cause lot of problems/side effects too:
                      1) If all items are tradeable : In a guild Mar.A completed (archer) made his lvl 70 gear, instead of selling his 60s gear he passes it on, Now Mr B, who recently hit lvl 60 takes it, He gets it too early for his lvl w\o any work.
                      2) If only unbound items can transfered : MrX. Completed his gear at lvl 64, now he does mps daily and have over 800 loids and stones, (however loids can be converted but is 10:1) transefers it to guild. Mr Y takes them and makes his gear.
                      3) Mr K. have 4 alters at different lvls, he can transfer keys/crystals/whips to his main account.

4) Loss for R2 benefit to player : soul event comes month 1, a group of 3/4 people transfer all unbound to 1 account, month 2 they transfer it to 2nd account, and so on
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• will be awesome!

day/night cycle, Will be Epic!
                        new flying island, filled with markets.
                        people can trade! so we trade and get money easier million times!
                        new armors...!
                        new pets (sylphs)
                        an elephant mount!
                        --- --- --- --- ---
                        hope the best for you!

Comment

• ***?! U have some dream xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• will be awsome some headphones gears that will send us inside the game, just like anime, and manga, but hey, we free to dream

Comment

• There are actually 2 elephant (or elephant ancestors) mounts already, just saying.

Comment

• Stay in school, don't do drugs and stay away from Japanese Mangas kids.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                                X