Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No trade, thanks.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• I do like the idea of trade since there are a lot of games but there are some pros and cons to it too.
      Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
      It means going for it anyway
      because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

• Market suggestion

Proposes in the "Market" to make a special room where players can sell they unbound items as shadow crystal, crystal soul, legendary stone and others to buy other players in exchange balens. I suggest this because some players can not afford to reload balens and it is difficult to do without balens.
        I wait a reply from R2Games STAFF.
        Last edited by AllexAllexyo; 07-26-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
          Proposes in the "Market" to make a special room where players can sell they unbound items as shadow crystal, crystal soul, legendary stone and others in exchange balens. I suggest this because some players can not afford to reload balens and it is difficult to do without balens.
          I wait a reply from R2Games STAFF.
          Been stated many times. Do a search about why but here is the gist of it. Basically we were suppose to have the market already since the game opened but the G M.s stated they had bugs or something and needed to remove it for further development. They stated that it will be "coming soon" but that was stated back in sept/oct. Rumors are it's coming out this 1.6 patch but that is just RUMORS. I highly doubt it will come out anytime soon if at all. Anyways though don't hold your breath about it and just keep playing the game. If it comes out or coming out there will be an update post about it on the forums.

Comment

• As long chinese version of this game has the trade system , i guess it wont take so much time to translate the code and insert it in game. Is just a matter of bussines here. Anyway , porlly you wont be able to trade bound items. so...keep them unbound for any future update :P
            Your worst nightmare .
            Azazael - S20

Comment

• OPEN Market to all players.

In all the online games I have played there is usually a market or auction house where you can buy/sell, equipment/weapons/gold etc. It would make the game a lot better to play with this idea in the Game, Regards MadSkiDav.

Comment

• You are just too lazy to farm.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  You are just too lazy to farm.
                  As most are. Not to mention that everyone doesn't have all day to farm for loids and stones.

to the OP, the main concerns are exploits.... however I would assume all those online games face the same problems.

Comment

• No I think this is a great Idea and would like to see player vendors, it has nothing to do with being lazy, and I know that they are thinking if we add a player vendor then they might not make as much on Balen but this is how you solve that problem you make it so you need to by a ticket with balen and or vouchers to get into the player vendor area that way it's a win win for both sides please add a trade/vendor location...

Comment

• market should come in 2.0patch wich means another 2 month thought not sure if r2games will get it

Comment

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                        As most are. Not to mention that everyone doesn't have all day to farm for loids and stones.
                        It's the journey, not the end.
                        Part of the game is to enjoy the whole process.

Does it feel fun if someone hands you a 500k BR character so you can 1-shot everyone?
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• hmmm market

Comment

• trading with each other

I think that you should make a way of trading things like if you have more that 1 account then and you want to give something to that account you can or if you want to give your friend a gift you can send them items for there class if you have enough you can send them gems to improve there's that would be a cool thing

SirChristian

Comment

• its good idea , but what u say if some one have many alt

Comment

• With respect - that is exactly why inter playing trading is a bad idea.

I could have 2 accounts. with one I rush to top level (being extremely weak for top level) and then farm all the gear to give to my second account which slow levels and maxes everything - without having to do any of the work or deal with any of the problems like massive experience gain...
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X