where zebq..????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    But the thing is that you're wrong, as usual... He didn't do this for ToK, he simply quit.
    I dont talk with himwhat i see is he take off eq, for tok or quit - not my bussines for me 1st option was more obvius... But like allways u know better so good for u U mail him? ;>

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      But the thing is that you're wrong, as usual... He didn't do this for ToK, he simply quit.
      and why you think that?
      Only simply he took his equip off?
      that doesnt proof he quitted all together (or that he does it for tok)
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
        and why you think that?
        Only simply he took his equip off?
        that doesnt proof he quitted all together (or that he does it for tok)
        Because I talked to him and to his guild mates.
        I, unlike others on this forum, don't write my assumptions here without saying it's an assumption, I only write facts.

Comment

Just stop the speculation. He quit. He sold all his gear as he donated a few hundred million gold to our Guild before he left. Very sad, he actually was a nice guy to game with. Guess the fun has gone now there are no more challenges in the game.

Comment

hehe you call zebq a challenge? who would challenge him? I would say zebg was out of challenge, and whole Europe zone fought for second spot ))

Comment

Originally posted by Alci1 View Post
              Just stop the speculation. He quit. He sold all his gear as he donated a few hundred million gold to our Guild before he left. Very sad, he actually was a nice guy to game with. Guess the fun has gone now there are no more challenges in the game.
              Atleast people know that he was a " player " and not what they call, a cheater or from r2 staff. If people can think a bit, you can put over 5k $ in a game, why not? Somebody stops you? Its your money, I don't know why people get surprised when they see amount like " 500k usd? 1k? he is a cheater, he didn't put money. "
              Wake up folks.
              Nice seeing you here Alci1.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                hehe you call zebq a challenge? who would challenge him? I would say zebg was out of challenge, and whole Europe zone fought for second spot ))
                Give me a few months and id have tried him.

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                  i would challenge him why not? and zebq will be back soon after all one does not simply quit after cashing so much

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    Atleast people know that he was a " player " and not what they call, a cheater or from r2 staff. If people can think a bit, you can put over 5k $ in a game, why not? Somebody stops you? Its your money, I don't know why people get surprised when they see amount like " 500k usd? 1k? he is a cheater, he didn't put money. "
                    Wake up folks.
                    Nice seeing you here Alci1.
                    We say that bc seriously who in the right mind would spend 500k dollars on a browser game out of all games out there? There are some dumb people who spent cash on games before but nothing this tremendous. I played some hard cash games too where the top players poured thousands as well but no where close to what zebq spent. That's why it doesn't seem legit at all. I can understand people spending up to 10k dollars since that is more reasonable and I seen that before in other games but 500k usd? I doubt any famous people play this game or any billionairs either. Extremely rich people invest there money into stocks and what not or they play games that are more bang for your buck like WoW and other client based games. Not browser games which has very little growth compared to the other games out there.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      i would challenge him why not? and zebq will be back soon after all one does not simply quit after cashing so much
                      well someone said he sold his equipment, so its highly unlikely to return. The reason he sold them first is probably to make sure he wont return

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        We say that bc seriously who in the right mind would spend 500k dollars on a browser game out of all games out there? There are some dumb people who spent cash on games before but nothing this tremendous. I played some hard cash games too where the top players poured thousands as well but no where close to what zebq spent. That's why it doesn't seem legit at all. I can understand people spending up to 10k dollars since that is more reasonable and I seen that before in other games but 500k usd? I doubt any famous people play this game or any billionairs either. Extremely rich people invest there money into stocks and what not or they play games that are more bang for your buck like WoW and other client based games. Not browser games which has very little growth compared to the other games out there.
                        I am quite curious how much zebq spent on this game, do you guess or know for sure he spent 500 k usd?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                          I am quite curious how much zebq spent on this game, do you guess or know for sure he spent 500 k usd?
                          I guess but many people stated that it's between 100-500k usd. Also many people stated he spent like 200-300 dollar a day on mystery shop refreshes and buying gems.

Comment

I think its good for a moderator to close this thread.
                            Zebq is gone, he sold his equipment ( Aici said, member of his guild ) and he left, he quit the game. Having MAX stables, people say he spent 1mil balens ONLY in stables, so calculate that in money, then calculate level of gems, gear, vip, keys, tokens, skel keys, rods, pots, clothes, hmmm..all the mounts on special tab and so on.
                            PS : Even if R2 is as how all say, not giving a damn thing about their players, stuff, lag, etc, they won't tolerate a cheater ( if zebq was ) or someone from staff to make acc and play to get higher. You got money, you got the power, if you have the brain to use it together with money you are a god in a month max.
                            @Oxy, trust me....zebq was a " start ". If you think what he spent and left its " crazy ", wait and see after some time my friend. You don't know how far some people can go for something they really want.
                            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              People can spend their money on what ever they want what gives you the right to criticize .

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                                well someone said he sold his equipment, so its highly unlikely to return. The reason he sold them first is probably to make sure he wont return
                                how hard will it be for him to get gear back? and we cannot know wther he sold or not unles zebq gives ss of his inventory and guild vault

Comment

Working...
                                X