2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

2.0 – USA RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 6. INCLUDES ALL OF CHINA 2.1.

New Sky City Area – replaces World Map Area’s. All players above level 11 are placed in the same city and can interact with each other. You can follow other players around or hide other players to keep the screen from getting cluttered. This area will have your Bounty Quests, MP starts, etc…

Auction House – THIS IS NOT COMING TO ENGLISH SERVERS. DECISION OF ************ NOT r2games.

Pet System – Free one received at Level 50. Players can have up to 6 different pets, and each has it’s own special skills that can help you in battle. Skills are learned at Soul level 55. Upon reaching 100 Rage, the soul can also change all of the players skills to a higher form of each skill for 1 minute. These souls can be upgraded to become stronger by either “eating” other souls or gain exp from sitting on your farm. They also have attribute points that the player can assign to specific stats.

Pet Battles – New 3v3 pet battle system allowing players to use 3 pets in battle and place them in specific formation. 5 Min cooldown between battles (Free for VIP) Max 10 battles a day. Daily AND Weekly reward based on placement.

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.
    Players get these instead and they can be used to purchase EVERYTHING in the shops and Auction House, except for VIP cars, Spirit Convent Cards, and anything in the “Hot Items” tab.

NO MORE WILDS – No Plundering, Gold Mines, Treasure Chests, Wilds Mobs…

Advanced Technology – have an exact copy of your Academy, in your academy as page 2. Advanced tech upgrades.

New Event – Circuit Quests. Player may complete up to 200 circuit quests per week, gaining 800,000 gold, 4,000,000 daru, and 640 soul crystals for completing all 200. Additional rewards at 50, 100, and 150.

New Event – Gold Rush. 30 Min to collect and turn in Amethyst. Players can plunder other players Amethyst for themselves. 2 Brackets: 25-39 and 40+. A separate points store to get prizes and gold

New Event – Sylph Arena – For level 50+ players, an area to collect souls for quests similar to the resource quarry except each collection then starts a fight with a mob. You can also PK players here and steal their souls.

New VIP privileges – VIP players will also get a special VIP chest in all solo dungeons – Costs 2,000 Kyanite to open, Gives crystaloids on normal mode. VIP wheel is given a refresh button. (Unconfirmed: Level 6 and above VIP can “pray” at the guild. This will fulfill a quest and can be done 10 times a day.)

Updated Guild Shop with Level 70 Epic Stones. Cost – 800 Contrib each. Limit 5.day

Devotion Rewards – at 10, 40, 60, 80, and 100 Devotion

New Item – Signet Training – Usable to get rewards immediately from Arena, Bounty Quests, Altar of Ennoblement, World Boss, and/or Town Hall Levy. One free from 100 Devotion daily.

New Item – Spire Cards – Unknown of all locations these drop from, but can be used to synthesize together into one of the 4 Spire specific skills.

**Credit to this author for the contents of this post.**
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-14-2013, 01:21 AM.

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Clarifying some salient points:
    R2 and ************ doesn't develop the game. They merely publish them and do translation works.
    So whatever content which has come to R2 Wartune must originate from 7Roads.
    I know they don't develop the game. They are only publisher and they translate the game.

I think and already said, we get our patch from 7 Road. There is the 7 Road logo when you load the game.

But, because I never saw blessing wheel (start playing on patch 1.6), Tower of Kings, some mounts (Rhino-Frost Lynx), refinement locks, different runes system (China still has old system with small, medium and large rune disks), they remove the wilds in patch 2.0 while we still have it, etc... I was wondering if there was some other Chinese platform from which we were getting our patch or maybe 7 Road was working with another Chinese publisher, I really don't know.

Some people were saying, well, 7 Road don't have Tower of Kings, so we don't get our patch from 7 Road. Some people were also saying our version and Chinese version have too many differences.

That's why I said, I think we get our patch from 7 Road, but maybe, R2/************ ask 7 Road to add more features or do some things differently, so that's why both version can seem different.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Quoting myself. I was looking for some info about Sylph and found some interesting patch notes. Seem 7 Road had blessing wheel, but it's not there anymore.

Here is the proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62373[/ATTACH]

I start playing on Chinese server when they had patch 1.6. But, seem they had blessing wheel before and decided to remove it. (Or I'm crazy or something)

I already said a couple times they don't have it (right now), which is true, but, they had it before. Don't know when they removed it, wasn't there when I start playing.

Don't want to give false information. Again, this information shows you that, R2/************ might do some things differently, because, we still have blessing wheels.

So, just want to share that and show some things might be different from China and our version.

As for Tower of Kings, I never saw that event when I was on my Chinese server and I start when they got patch 1.6 I think. Don't know if they remove it or it was never there.

Sorry for the 1 month Necroposting, but think it was worth doing some Necromancy to show that.
    Clarifying some salient points:
    R2 and ************ doesn't develop the game. They merely publish them and do translation works.
    So whatever content which has come to R2 Wartune must originate from 7Roads.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    They never had blessing wheel.
    Quoting myself. I was looking for some info about Sylph and found some interesting patch notes. Seem 7 Road had blessing wheel, but it's not there anymore.

Here is the proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blessing wheel.png
Views:	1
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	1677888

I start playing on Chinese server when they had patch 1.6. But, seem they had blessing wheel before and decided to remove it. (Or I'm crazy or something)

I already said a couple times they don't have it (right now), which is true, but, they had it before. Don't know when they removed it, wasn't there when I start playing.

Don't want to give false information. Again, this information shows you that, R2/************ might do some things differently, because, we still have blessing wheels.

So, just want to share that and show some things might be different from China and our version.

As for Tower of Kings, I never saw that event when I was on my Chinese server and I start when they got patch 1.6 I think. Don't know if they remove it or it was never there.

Sorry for the 1 month Necroposting, but think it was worth doing some Necromancy to show that.

Leave a comment:

• R28667473
    replied
    Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    Same i like the idea of a sort of hang out spot to goof off with other players it was one thing i found lacking in wartune when i first started. No face to face with other players who were idle or chatting in guild etc. Maybe with some luck will be able to duel etc in tghe area just for pure fun no rewards or losses. Ilike to just duel now and then for fun and to test my char against others my lvl and br or higher with troops and with out troops.
    make plus with out stun then maybe going to be fun. and plus u can duel players in ennoblement. and if u like u can remove troops so don`t cry

Leave a comment:

• R22923622
    replied
    i am lvl 68 i have my HS maxed i still face lvl 73 in bg who can stun me mostly like 2 rounds some 3 rounds too so there is no point of HS if you are matched with someone higher level then you

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    i thought 7road had blessing wheel but removed it after 2.0 patch?
    They never had blessing wheel.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I only replied that way bc he/she was trying to belittle me. I wasn't even discussing who's better or anything like that, but for some reason kat had to bring his/her huge ego trying to what it seems like "hurt" my feelings. In which it didn't. It just annoyed the hell out of me like all his posts trying to claim he is this almighty god of wartune. That only he knows best and everyone is wrong. That he is the best player in the game. I see no reason why he had to bring up my knight and trying to put me down. Claiming my knight sucks just bc I don't spend a lot on this game.
    Clam down^^ who know katt,know he like be better and smarter then othersjust ignore and dont waste time^^
    Or fight fight fight and better win xD
    Respect theard...ppl want talk aBout patch,not look at 2 knight doggy fightif u want do this, u have 'show your knight theard' where u can show 'who have bigger'^^

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I loled when looking on last page where one talk aBout how much on each area spend other and how less he spend on something else or who is better...
    Better is this one who win^^
    I only replied that way bc he/she was trying to belittle me. I wasn't even discussing who's better or anything like that, but for some reason kat had to bring his/her huge ego trying to what it seems like "hurt" my feelings. In which it didn't. It just annoyed the hell out of me like all his posts trying to claim he is this almighty god of wartune. That only he knows best and everyone is wrong. That he is the best player in the game. I see no reason why he had to bring up my knight and trying to put me down. Claiming my knight sucks just bc I don't spend a lot on this game.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    i so lol-ed here
    I loled when looking on last page where one talk aBout how much on each area spend other and how less he spend on something else or who is better...
    Better is this one who win^^

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    0xy...kat...this is not theard for your personal fight...we know u both are knights,i can beat both of you and now stop^^
    i so lol-ed here

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Also think about this you idiot. You're in s2. I am in s183. HUGE time span you derp. You are obviously a slow leveler. I am not a slow leveler bc I had to stay with my group if i wanted to keep on progress. I didn't have the luxary of finding a group of slow levelers to stay camping at 59-64 BG all months. All your astrals are lvl 7-9. Mine are 6s 7s and one 9. For the time span of my server I think I am doing pretty damn well. 82k BR is far from being weak. That is average you derp. I can stand my own in BG most of the time and arena. So please just shut up okay and stop lying about how much you spent on your toon. You obviously spent much more than me to have close to 90k BR and almost all lvl 8-9 astrals. You being an much older server I would expect you to be much stronger than me. If you weren't stronger than me. Than that would mean you really suck. So please think things out and stop being stupid.

Edit: LOL. I just went to your sever and checked out your knight. Dude you just have me beat mainly in mounts. In fact you have 5300 mount str. I am not really that far behind you. Mainly your astrals, mounts, and your leg 70 trinkets. Your gems is basically the same as mine. Few lvl 5s here and there and mostly 6s. You really should have all lvl 6 gems or even lvl 7 gems by now. That shows really how much noob you are for still have lvl 5 gems. You have lvl 3 wings which obviously means you spent more than me. Your clothing is lvl 2 only which is fine if you say you arn't a had casher, but I would assume you have at least lvl 3 by now since making lvl 3 clothing isn't that expensive.

In fact I made my clothing lvl 3 and got most shards from events and spire. You are LD I am IC. Will get LD in a month or so. Actually with out your leg 70 trinkets our patk would be more or less the same. You will still have higher patk but not that much higher. I am almost at 23k patk and only leg 60 trinkets. Your hp is high i give you that but overall your stats arn't as godly as you make it sound to be. You also have lvl 3 wheel of fate which definitely means you spent some cash there since lvl 3+ is a lot of work to do. So you probably bought those packs that were on sale and spent a few hundred dollars right there.

It's pretty sad actually that me being in a newer server(only 7 months old) than you still manages to almost catch up to you're status and your in s2. Your server been out for over a year and your stats are still that low? Once my server hits the year mark I know my stats will be much higher than yours are currently right now. So please stop acting like a child. Trying to attack me based off my toon lol. You don't think think things out you are too stupid. It's obvious you are in a much older server. You should be stronger than me lol. You should be much stronger than me than this in fact lol. I would expect you to have at least 27k+ Patk and 95k+ BR by now.
    Omg,i think it's about time I stopped reading forums lol.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    0xy...kat...this is not theard for your personal fight...we know u both are knights,i can beat both of you and now stop^^

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Yes, but he said we get our updates from 7 Road, yet, we have a lot of features 7 Road servers don't have. (ToK, blessing wheel, etc.)

I'm just saying, R2 will add what they want if they think it's good for their business, wether it's from 7 Road, or some other Chinese servers that might have Tower of Kings.
    i thought 7road had blessing wheel but removed it after 2.0 patch?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    * I did not spend a lot in this game* classic defense of noob players.
    Even i spend just enough to get the bare minimums done, like socketing rod etc. Im nowhere near a heavy casher, if i had spent that much cash, id be like 130k br minimum lol. I dont even have a lot of cash mounts, that excuse which you are hiding behind is not gonna work.
    Also think about this you idiot. You're in s2. I am in s183. HUGE time span you derp. You are obviously a slow leveler. I am not a slow leveler bc I had to stay with my group if i wanted to keep on progress. I didn't have the luxary of finding a group of slow levelers to stay camping at 59-64 BG all months. All your astrals are lvl 7-9. Mine are 6s 7s and one 9. For the time span of my server I think I am doing pretty damn well. 82k BR is far from being weak. That is average you derp. I can stand my own in BG most of the time and arena. So please just shut up okay and stop lying about how much you spent on your toon. You obviously spent much more than me to have close to 90k BR and almost all lvl 8-9 astrals. You being an much older server I would expect you to be much stronger than me. If you weren't stronger than me. Than that would mean you really suck. So please think things out and stop being stupid.

Edit: LOL. I just went to your sever and checked out your knight. Dude you just have me beat mainly in mounts. In fact you have 5300 mount str. I am not really that far behind you. Mainly your astrals, mounts, and your leg 70 trinkets. Your gems is basically the same as mine. Few lvl 5s here and there and mostly 6s. You really should have all lvl 6 gems or even lvl 7 gems by now. That shows really how much noob you are for still have lvl 5 gems. You have lvl 3 wings which obviously means you spent more than me. Your clothing is lvl 2 only which is fine if you say you arn't a had casher, but I would assume you have at least lvl 3 by now since making lvl 3 clothing isn't that expensive.

In fact I made my clothing lvl 3 and got most shards from events and spire. You are LD I am IC. Will get LD in a month or so. Actually with out your leg 70 trinkets our patk would be more or less the same. You will still have higher patk but not that much higher. I am almost at 23k patk and only leg 60 trinkets. Your hp is high i give you that but overall your stats arn't as godly as you make it sound to be. You also have lvl 3 wheel of fate which definitely means you spent some cash there since lvl 3+ is a lot of work to do. So you probably bought those packs that were on sale and spent a few hundred dollars right there.

It's pretty sad actually that me being in a newer server(only 7 months old) than you still manages to almost catch up to you're status and your in s2. Your server been out for over a year and your stats are still that low? Once my server hits the year mark I know my stats will be much higher than yours are currently right now. So please stop acting like a child. Trying to attack me based off my toon lol. You don't think think things out you are too stupid. It's obvious you are in a much older server. You should be stronger than me lol. You should be much stronger than me than this in fact lol. I would expect you to have at least 27k+ Patk and 95k+ BR by now.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-26-2013, 11:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X