Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.. first impression of our 2.1 patch version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was nice info thanks
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• That's so strange why would ToK xp be excluded.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
        When I said the 'you aren't fighting it yourself' part, I said it in the context of using the Recovery System because it's more or less an instant blitz. You click a button, and you get your EXP right there and then. There's no 'waiting time' like blitzing cata (49 mins) or solo campaigns (5 mins per blitz).

I realize it can be confusing, so here's a quick summary for clarification.

Slyphs get the same amount of EXP that your character does.

The only exceptions are

1) ToK
        2) EXP books
        3) EXP crops
        4) Recovery System

Everything else your character gets EXP from, your Slyph gets as well. For example, you get 5M from MP, your Sylph gets 5M too. You get 2M from cata, your Sylph gets 2M as well etc. You do not have to do cata/solo manually.
        Sweet as, thanks for clearing it up simply for me Frostie!
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
          So after a day of exploring the new patch, here are some of the major changes that I like/dislike.

-Movement speed in wilds has been increased. Can't say by how much, but it's very fast now.
          -WB rewards are great. I'd obviously prefer my double-hitting damage/rewards, but I'll settle for this more often (see pic below)
          -Advanced Technology in Academy. Some would call this a shameless, fake BR akin to the Blessing Wheel, but hey it's the same boost for everyone.
          -L70 legendary stones in Guild Shop for 800 contribution each.
          -Option to spin Guild Altar 10X (for VIP 6 and above only). Great addition to save time.
          -GB 'format' has changed. Holding Mystery Towers now allow you to do extra damage to opposing Ward Tower. 4 Towers = +100% damage. This, IMO, brings back more of a strategy into GB than the plain 'Everyone aim for their Ward' way.
          -Recovery System is a very nice add for those who have to miss events due to schedule/time difference (See HERE)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60603[/ATTACH]

Left is rewards for getting 1%. Right is coming in 3rd for my class (Mage).

Dislikes:

-Double hitting anywhere (WB, GB etc) is now extremely difficult or close to impossible.
          -No more early selection of skills before battle begins (When your screen is still black).
          -Cloud City is a huge pain in the arse. You have to go there for your bounty quests, Arena, Sylph Arenas, MPs etc. It's an extra step - extra work.
          -No more voucher or balen boost for WB.
          -The novelty of Slyphs wear off really quick once you get the hang of it. Essentially useless for current patch - you don't really need it to help you through MPs, Spire or other stuff.
          -Formation changes. No more front, middle and back. Now it's only front and back.
          -No more 'Spin all' option in VIP Wheel. New addition - Refresh, which basically refreshes the items on the wheel.
          -Grinding for better Slyphs is -extremely- tiresome. Whoever has the most luck/less RL = win (short-term).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60636[/ATTACH]

Thx for info

Comment

• Thanks Frostie for all the great info! Would like to know how much u get from the WB recovery system... anybody feel like testing it out?
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• I'm only helping as much as I'm trolling on my server's world chat

Anyway, things will/might change when the Devs update/fix certain features/bugs, so don't be surprised if things are not the same when you guys get it.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

• i dont understand what psx said about formation...we cant change it? or?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                  i dont understand what psx said about formation...we cant change it? or?
                  it no longer is 3x3 but its 3x2,3 horizantally and 2 vertical

Comment

Working...
                  X