Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
    magister r2 said it LEGAL
    magister r2 may say it's legal but I would suggest you read the Terms of Service that you agreed to in order to play. TOS explicitly says you may not use an alt to gain an advantage for your main character. Read the rules. It's long and annoying to read but, you did agree to the terms or you would not be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by KhaleesiDaenerys View Post
      magister r2 may say it's legal but I would suggest you read the Terms of Service that you agreed to in order to play. TOS explicitly says you may not use an alt to gain an advantage for your main character. Read the rules. It's long and annoying to read but, you did agree to the terms or you would not be playing.
      But if the people enforcing these rules do not think that it is an exploit, just a "Morality" issue, then who enforces the ToS?

If you look back at my earlier posts, you will find the answers I got when questioning the use of alts to enhance a main character.

Comment

You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege. Any “bugs” (programming errors) playing any games released by R2games must be reported immediately to R2Games. You may not exploit any bugs to advance in the game. Exploiters will immediately be contacted and dealt with accordingly.
        This is wat TOS says.
        An alt acct is one that u have created yourself, not one left by someone else.
        Lots of people have several accts nothing wrong with that, wat is wrong is how they use the accts, using accts to help with mpd/spire/tok is fine, wat is not is using accts to build your own, especially when they aren't even your acct!

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
          Stop crying!!

Numerous folk have already said they are removing wilds yet babies with wallets keep crying. Spend a few more $$ punk that should ease the pain ya baby!!
          I just have to laugh. Fact is ive spent probably 250 + vip up to lvl 6 and for last month and some days zero and guess what my char is climbing in over all rankings str etc now faster than i was while spending real money. And simply put i just changed how i play. Im focusing entirely on building higher lvl gems and the like than any thing else. Im fast approaching the love thy guild title which is very expensive. So if your exploiting the game for gold i just have to wonder how greedy are you? Im dropping 2+ million gold daily and that is barely doing any world battles! The amounts of gold avail in game with out cheating is quite huge.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
            Who said i do it lol. I am just having fun laughing at the nubs who cash and cant play. Clearly 3 of them have posted above me!!
            Im a casher or was (see previous post) and once i get my money strait will be again. I mostly buy mounts clothing wings and cata keys they are the hardest to get stuff in game. And just a fyi i can defo play my char very very well. What i tend to see from the "i hate cashers" crowd ius cheapsaktes/ leaches whos parents wont pay for wartune or any other game. You say your laughing but in truth your ither crying like a baby because your cant play your char with out cheating or your screaming in a fit of rage. Your a common internet troll who wants people to think hes a big shot but in reality your a tween or a 40 year old living in his parents basement.

Ither way you need to Grow up

Comment

hey now I about to hit 40 but dont live in parents basment does that make me better lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                the anime looks funny, can you tell me its name?I would like to watch it
                It's called Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (first chapter). The girl getting pawned is the main character, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                  You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege. Any “bugs” (programming errors) playing any games released by R2games must be reported immediately to R2Games. You may not exploit any bugs to advance in the game. Exploiters will immediately be contacted and dealt with accordingly.
                  This is wat TOS says.
                  An alt acct is one that u have created yourself, not one left by someone else.
                  Lots of people have several accts nothing wrong with that, wat is wrong is how they use the accts, using accts to help with mpd/spire/tok is fine, wat is not is using accts to build your own, especially when they aren't even your acct!
                  the problem is, theres no specific rules. u said we cant use our alt to help our main. what about the other games??, CS for example. its legal to trade any kind of items from ur alt to ur main.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i think i explained the difference between an alt and wat is not an alt, try reading the post again

Comment

I already quoted what the GM said about it to the forum moderators:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?45659-The-following-behaviours-wich-one-are-considered-exploit-or-cheat-Please-r2-answer&p=346516&viewfull=1#post346516

E
                      xploiting aspects of gameplay does not mean using glitches or bugs
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.

Comment

well since they aren't answering tickets it will keep resurfacing in threads

Comment

Working...
                          X