Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
    i ask all time people to put down his items and they don't want, they don't care ... insigna is useless , xp too they don't care about tok.... i am 130k br and i can kill 2 lvls in tok nm if 1 is naked but rarity someone did that.... name for rank 1 -4 Wartawan(60k patk,200k hp),invAsian(62matk,200k hp),WilliamTell(57k patk,300k hp),Vulcan(55k patk and 250k hp) tell me what can i do vs their shadows

You`ll never see those kind of players stripping they dont care, they play just for themselfs and cash without brain, what could you ask from them ?
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• when I started there was not such a thing called tok in this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        I know what you mean. But the people aren't undressed which makes it harder
        Oh ho ho~~
        so you're saying that you can clear NM3 without anyone getting naked?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	im-sorry-********-will-smith-i-robot-sorry-allergic-demotivational-poster-1221340573.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1690340
        Last edited by Arlad; 07-05-2014, 03:39 PM.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• cant agree more.

i think the game itself its broken, 7road or whoever has power over the game devs should REMOVE the unlock filter: just let ppl who create the room decide what tok they wanna do, be it easy normal hard or nm... most nm ppl are naked all the time anyways. and id rather do 1 match in nm than doing 2 in normal
          evolved sylphs made even easy tok ret.ardedly hard to complete. tok is just broken full stop, and saying that is up to the players is the worst thing, cuz 2% manage to do it and dont care abt the 98% who cant

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            Oh ho ho~~
            so you're saying that you can clear NM3 without anyone getting naked?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]94041[/ATTACH]
            With the pots and scrolls, yes.

Comment

*sneezes uncontrollably*
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• LOL... It's an achievement. My last person has 180K BR. It's hard to clear tok nm when high cash guys have evolveed sylph and high attack...

Comment

• I agree that the tok system is extremly broken. all that can't do nm, fall behind, all that can't do tok nm between 05-07 server time falls behind as well at times. For something that grants so much rewards, the system is a joke.

Comment

Video please
                    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

• I agree with the OP... Hard and normal guys - please strip for us just once in a while. Our guildies need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                        I agree with the OP... Hard and normal guys - please strip for us just once in a while. Our guildies need it.
                        You should understand that not all players can wake up at 0300-0500 just for strip, and furthermore you said just once is fine, but actually not

there are always new players requesting for striping tok normal/hard/NM, we shouldn't force anyone to strip

if they can do it we appreciate, if not don't blame them

take me as example, I am rank 8 in cross-server (cuz kong only cross kong), I can't wake up at 0300, so I atke off as much as I can before I logoff
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          You should understand that not all players can wake up at 0300-0500 just for strip, and furthermore you said just once is fine, but actually not

there are always new players requesting for striping tok normal/hard/NM, we shouldn't force anyone to strip

take me as example, I am rank 8 in cross-server (cuz kong only cross kong), I can't wake up at 0300, so I atke off as much as I can before I logoff
                          I agree that people are not entitled for Tok people to strip and we should all appreciate those that do this service

Also, Tok is like anything else ..there's no absolute 'fair' - but then again it's a game and i like running tok nm when they're not dressed

Comment

• it's simple put down your items down when you sleep and you will not be rank ... and let another on your rank to do that... tell me it's so hard?... choices there to be for help people but no... they don't care about us... so just lies about you can't do something, you aren't on my server ...

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

Last edited by alexu21; 07-06-2014, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
                              it's simple put down your items down when you sleep and you will not be rank ... and let another on your rank to do that... tell me it's so hard?... choices there to be for help people but no... they don't care about us... so just lies about you can't do something, you aren't on my server ...
                              hey you don't even know my server situation and you say I am bad?

I always welcome anyone can strip to replace my spot, but the fact is, NO! No rank 9-12 are willing to strip! (there are even some quitted players ranking so high [i.e. 4, 6, 10], and I can tell you they are much more harder as they are full equiped!)

what I can do is taking off my med, % astral and using a weaker sylph (no sylph can't make me at rank 8), if you want a full strip tok team, go to take care all acc yourself and wake up at 0300 everyday, is it ok huh?

Please understand that players are also human being, they have lives, they need to sleep
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• i talk only about 1-4 ranks and noone do that... srly it's so bad this when people on other server make at 100k br all 5 lvls on tok nm and me at 140k br all team we can't do more than 1 lvl at tok nm or 3 at hard. the reason it's simple we depedent of players what don't need something from tok... so this is wrong... it's just about game , not about players , if they haven't something to recieve then they never do that just to be a good guy... insigna is useless at 80, xp is useless after finish talents, soul crystals too... so they didn't recieve something good from tok

Comment

Working...
                                X