Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    So only cause he worked hard for his place, but can't be awake, or just simply find it WRONG to undress and exploit the system of the game, he should drop a few places? Why not instead you get that strong, push him down, and get undressed? seems more fair.

And do you guys understand? if you are a heavy casher, you are most likly working, meaning you SLEEP DURING THOSE HOURS! unless you play on another time server.

But by all means, bash on the top players, who worked their *** of to get where they are. If they can, good for them, if they can't, don't whine.

Kinda funny if you fight a fully dress team at normal, you need around a 70k team to beat it, 80k if the team is unbalance/bad classes.

Then 70-80k people complain they can't beat NM? MAYBE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO! will you complain when the new dungeons comes out that you can't beat them cause you are weak?
    i agree with your point but imagine to people who cannot pass new dungeon and top players help them (naked in this case) but they dont want to help other players to do lower dungeon (tok hard in this case). dont you tthink his these ppl just selfish???? but that's my opinion which i agree some other people. lots ppl cursing about Rico and i dont blame them too. not my problem
    ```Janis```

Comment

onlything that i wanna say is, dont do NM if you team not strong enought for this,
      -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        Then 70-80k people complain they can't beat NM? MAYBE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO! will you complain when the new dungeons comes out that you can't beat them cause you are weak?
        Pretty sure the top 4 can't defeat the top 4 in nightmare when fully equiped. What's your answer to that then?
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Dunno how to say it but right before 3:15 server time pass i fell asleep and this make me fail to strip 3 of my friends since i planned it to help my members and others to pass tok hard easily. so i apologize to all the people cross the server for this mistake.i will fix this tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            Pretty sure the top 4 can't defeat the top 4 in nightmare when fully equiped. What's your answer to that then?
            There is no answer, because that's the unpleasant truth...R2 created a system where only the top 4 can beat the top 4, and sometimes even they can't beat themselves. They don't just strip for *us*, they're also stripping for *themselves*.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
              There is no answer, because that's the unpleasant truth...R2 created a system where only the top 4 can beat the top 4, and sometimes even they can't beat themselves. They don't just strip for *us*, they're also stripping for *themselves*.
              Except for Linketong and Oni being on the same server, the rest aren't so no way they can defeat themselves when all are equiped.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

My answer to that is: There's buffs, most likly how people were supposed to beat it. and maybe it's ment that NM should be for the top 10 peeps maybe cross server. not top 1000 cross server.

If 3 out of 4 strips, and you still can't beat NM, it basicly means you are to weak for it.

Appreciate that some people strip, and accept the fact that others don't.

Comment

ToK is to laggy to do anything. i have a high spec computer, excessively fast internet speeds and still always lagging in ToK... where as the shadows we fight dont have those issues.. so 50% of the time they double hit us. so for a group of 70-100k BR players ( 1 knight 2 archers and 1 mage ) its impossible to even attempt tok hard.. most people want to do tok nm for the high insignia drops. arena dont give much insignia. and gb gives maybe 3k per week... then people need medallion so thats 2k odd taken off of that 3-4k insignia so saving for 60 legendary is extremely hard unless you go months without a medallion. where as if we could get to do tok nm we could maybe get 1k+ insignia per day. thats what all the fuss is about. peoples want insignia =D

Comment

lol i have 2 much insignia as is :P

Comment

I can pass Hard without much trouble when 2 equiped, and lagg not too bad, 3 or more equiped mostly just mauls us due to lagg.
                      NM is naked for quite a few days now (4 or 5) so I want to thank the people responsible for that, been a great help .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                        haha lookslike the tok hard turned into nm mode now on difficulity X_X, next month normal mode will be as hard as nm mode? lol GL
                        in three to four months their will be merge with u guys get strong fast

Comment

Just wondering are you all trying to clear tok hard with 20k br , 30k br or 40k br?
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

if you want pass nm, raise your firepower
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

why tok normal is getting hard....as slphs come.....

those who done tok hard r lucky.....cas those who do nm daily not care to help others those who wanted to clear hard still......wanted to clear hard must had br above 100k or u just wait to raise ur br

also in future tht when new slphs come its tok going hardest

Comment

In future people will type 16 names for others to strip for tok easy normal hard and nm.
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X