Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
    Stage 5 ? I think we hope we can pass lv 3 as our BR around 85 - 95 K .... Only left Lapasha still dress ..
    If someone must be dressed, knight is the best much easier to kill

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      If someone must be dressed, knight is the best much easier to kill
      Yes we passed lv 3 ... but Lapasha is critical knight ... when hit us, he gave 30 k 1 hit and 51 k 1 crit hit ... Hope he will undress ...

Comment

after patch (200% academy bonus and sylphs) it became not just way harder than it was (was quite hard really if u don't have a team of top players) , but now it just became ridiculous...Do u really understand that if heavy casher will have another way to strenghten himself - u will find yourself struggling to do something against him im ToK , if u are not spending as much by yourself...all top players are hard cashers , and they develop their chars much faster than other people , so in time it will be only harder and harder to pass it , if u are not investing shjitloads of money...
        so , what u really talking about ? challenge is when u got chance to win , but there is not even a small chance for 90k BR player to pass it on hard...couldnt even pass lvl 3,when 2 opponents had their gear on...so , where is the challenge , im asking you ?

I don't want to be rude , and i don't want to say this again , but...if u got nothing else to say just only some kind of stupid nonsense - better don't talk at all...

Comment

I don't see problem...check cross server strength to see if first four naked for NM...if one or more got gear check next four for Hard...if one or more of them got gear take your chance or do Normal...move on to next day.

If you can't beat Hard or NM when all 4 naked then you have the wrong team or are not worthy to defeat it. Don't complain.

Comment

We need top 5-8 to be ungeared. Any chance anyone could contact these people to ask them nicely to help, please? Passing Hard mode is a pain. Some did it the first day, when everyone got the 10k+ br boost but the ToK characters weren't yet updated to it, so they unlocked Nightmare. The others are stuck on normal mode.
            Sauryn - S184 - level 64 mage
            Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

Yea.... tok hard is imposible to make now, because these guys are always with equipment.... need to unlock nm....
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Then talk to the people who are in those ranks...or get a team that can actually do it...posting here on forums wont likely help much

Comment

Rico is a pain in the butt, enjoy naked ppl in NM but he always dress like sissy.
                  thanks Rico

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                    Rico is a pain in the butt, enjoy naked ppl in NM but he always dress like sissy.
                    thanks Rico
                    Rico hmmmm i would say he's the most selfish player on R2
                    he will reply later after see it. he just want to enjoy but undress??? hmmm no thanks why should i

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Are they immensly stupid? Seems like most heavy cashers are completely brain-dead.
                      As long as they take their stuff off AFTER 3:15, they will still be able to hold their title, eventhough this "competition" just further proves my point that they're extremely dumb.
                      Yes they are extremely retarded and stupid to not wake up at 3:15am to strip off their stuff then goes back to bed and wake up at 459am to put on their gears.

But I think yeah u shld tell everyone to strip and call those guys retarded if they dont strip for yr

1) tok
                      2) group arena
                      3) bg
                      4) guild battle
                      5) class war.

Pls remember to call them brain dead.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

they only need to strip between 3:15 - 5am. they can put the gear back whenever they want after that.
                        Last edited by Naveron; 12-07-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

It's true people have free will to do what they want, and 3.15 am is a difficult time for many.
                          He could be sleeping and I find it wrong to hate on the guy because he's sleeping instead of waiting to unequip.
                          However, if you get that far in the ranking, and everyone else can do what he can't it does show of no interest in helping out not only other servers, but his own server/guild as well.

I'd request he drops himself a bit from the ranking if he can't commit so others can do what he obviously can't or won't do.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            the problem is that most people dont see any progress in tok because the shadow's get stronger as the real players do. it looks like clearing nightmare is almost impossible unless your team includes only top 10 players (and even then im not sure...). and what's more important, other servers that are in our crossrealm serverpool but NOT linked to our ranking list or TOK do this trick as well, gaining an advantage over us in classwars,bg,arena...
                            ToK NM is impossible to beat even for a team of top 4 players, as the clones copy their stats and their stats are increased pr level, so they are basically fighting their buffed versions and cant win unless they get a lot of luck

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              ToK NM is impossible to beat even for a team of top 4 players, as the clones copy their stats and their stats are increased pr level, so they are basically fighting their buffed versions and cant win unless they get a lot of luck
                              why not, we did pass it and remember not only shadows can do buff. we can do it too :P
                              ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                                It's true people have free will to do what they want, and 3.15 am is a difficult time for many.
                                He could be sleeping and I find it wrong to hate on the guy because he's sleeping instead of waiting to unequip.
                                However, if you get that far in the ranking, and everyone else can do what he can't it does show of no interest in helping out not only other servers, but his own server/guild as well.

I'd request he drops himself a bit from the ranking if he can't commit so others can do what he obviously can't or won't do.
                                So only cause he worked hard for his place, but can't be awake, or just simply find it WRONG to undress and exploit the system of the game, he should drop a few places? Why not instead you get that strong, push him down, and get undressed? seems more fair.

And do you guys understand? if you are a heavy casher, you are most likly working, meaning you SLEEP DURING THOSE HOURS! unless you play on another time server.

But by all means, bash on the top players, who worked their *** of to get where they are. If they can, good for them, if they can't, don't whine.

Kinda funny if you fight a fully dress team at normal, you need around a 70k team to beat it, 80k if the team is unbalance/bad classes.

Then 70-80k people complain they can't beat NM? MAYBE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO! will you complain when the new dungeons comes out that you can't beat them cause you are weak?

Comment

Working...
                                X