Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    lapasha was almost always geared in tok hard, then he was almost always naked in tok nm :P
    Now athena got back his/her place in tok nm and lapasha is geared, so tok hard has 4 geared people

Ty for the help athena, you stripped even when you were in tok hard and didn't benefit you at all

They shouldnt have given lapasha his account back.
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
      he shouldnt undress for people like you

Comment

• Lapasha was geared even in tok nm once or a few times ( but true, no astro's, so he was still easy to beat ).
        As for tok hard, best is to go to their server. Same thing happened with rico all saying he doesn't strip, but when someone went there and asked him to do it, he had no clue about it.
        Go, ask them, and see what answer you get, you don't loose anything. On forum they barely look, if they even enter it.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
          No one can force ppl to strip off (or stay full set cuz they dont want another do nm cuz he/she cant do nm), lapasha is good player, he strip off when he can, and I saw that many times, anyway when lapasha is stay full set, for my team its not really an issue and still we can pass nm without fails or buffs, its simply cuz my team br and how to play (like archer need to keep inc and df buff and bleed lvl 9 work better than attacks ) but if 2 full set in nm its really very hard to pass even 3 gates, one day saw lapasha naked and rage forgot / couldn't stripp off that day, anyway for hard issue, i suggest if there is ppl currently in tok normal or easy, they can buff to get higher br, enough to enter hard or nm area , so this issue will be solved.

After all, I'm always thankful for who strip off nice from you guys.
          And for who not strip off, please try do strip off if you can for at least 1 time for month, to stop those moans.
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• The medallion, astrals and the Pets actually are the most beneficial to be removed. A lot of times the pets will kill the people rather than the players themselves.
            Purple/Orange pets are seriously painful and though alot of us have LD medallions if those in the top remove those 3 things it would be that much more easier
            for those trying to get past normal/hard and into Nm.

Darrkin
            Server: R2 - S219
            Guild: Legends
            Class: KightHood Mage
            Level: 80
            BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
            Arise ☾☾
            Loki
            Goddes of Prosperity
            Hecate
            Zeus
            Poseidon
            Venus

Comment

• Tok hard eu time zone naked

Like title say, enjoy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• umm, all at once? lol and now the ones who does nm have problems

Miracles do happens, ty lol

Comment

• Yeah 4 striped
                  But prolly zeref will still complain about tok nm^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Yeah 4 striped
                    But prolly zeref will still complain about tok nm^^
                    i just want tok to work like its suposed to work as long as it works like that no real reason to complain

Comment

• ToK hard

can teeth was honestly what people are hard at the ToK Take off equipment they do it these people what are at nightmare. you have nothing to lose and others will also have a chance to do nightmare as others doing this So please take off the equipment remaining teeth also gave advice to do this level of difficulty

Comment

• Depends of timezone... 2moro most of low br teams EU will back to tok normal from tok nm ...zebq is back with 190k br and i dont think he will care about striping

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• serwer US East :P

Comment

• have some fellow guildies that need to pass TOK hard but even with 3 naked was tough work with one of other guilds top archers helping our knight who had passed get another archer and mage through it so the others needing will have no hope of getting past it unless they make them all naked but of course they only think of the higher lvls and not those working hard to get better but needing a little boost along... on top of that another TOK mount would be nice being most now have well over 1k of them damn cards clogging up their inventory and they also giving damn things as a reward from the chest like *** do those with the mount already need with cards lol i am very close to having the mount myself and only go in and out on normal lvl as avoiding the exp

Comment

• It's not fair to the nightmare of the players are without clothes and in hard on clothes as OAceO two days had clothing that was founded wieli cry for this reason that players could farm can not leave on a nightmare, players with hard we rely on farms for naightamare but they took off their clothes teeth and let other transitions is hard to not be selfish and hypocritical if it is to be let on a nightmare May also suit

Comment

• Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                                I basically claimed, Better too see if theirs not any other thread already about the subject, rather then spamming away other as well important threads, and i only posted a suggestion, take it how you want, i don't really care.
                                if u dont care dont post make a cacke or somthing
                                SERVER-S233
                                GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                                CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                                SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Working...
                                X