Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump.

Hope chloemi rethink it and strip for one day... 100k+ Br is to less to beat them at stage 5

Comment

• Hard on EU has 2 naked 2 full, the 2 ones that are full are chloemi and realsteel, but still hard to pass if you don't have a team with 90/100k+ br ( or probably more, I don't know, depends )

Comment

• Jessie will never strip so you should change the post name. Make the post anyone 130k+ BR willing to use warrior call and will strip within EU servers please reply. I also believe that Lapshia has someone else playing him so small chance of him being naked.

Comment

• Tok hard

For cholemi lapasha jessy and blazertown guys please in one day get all naked to complete tok hard .... I know you are powerfull but i dont have money to donate like you so please make a good thing. Thank you

Comment

• actually lapasha was naked today for the first time (first tiem i saw him at least). But that cholemi wow, she is so tanky
            Last edited by Draggyy; 01-18-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• well grym, that may be true in tok nm, but most probably the 5-8 ones in cross server are doing tok nm daily since those are always naked, so no real benefit for those who gets naked in tok hard/normal/easy
              Lapasha actually stripped today
              Last edited by Draggyy; 01-18-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• I am on West Coast server, only person that strips on a regular basis is Lady Fabulous and she varies from hard to normal. Everybody else is usually fully clothed, wish they would to help people out, but I can understand if they tired or they just don't want too. (The group I run with is around 85-100k br its hard to get all 5 lvls on tok hard and lately has become near impossible with the purple sylphs, but it is what it is).
                Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

• Originally posted by rompee View Post
                  I hope that the top 5-8 of Wartune (cross-server) will also be naked.

I HOPE THAT THE TOP 5-8 PLAYERS WILL SEE THIS THREAD AND LET US PASS TOK HARD.
                  Which server you r from Rompee?
                  ```Janis```

Comment

• edit, nvm lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
                      bump.

Hope chloemi rethink it and strip for one day... 100k+ Br is to less to beat them at stage 5
                      From what I saw in forums that is gonna be hard as stripping time is 3am for her and she has kids to take care of...and there might be issues preventing her from stripping to stay out of top 16 before she sleeps (like being plundered mercilessly/kicked out of arena top 10/mines stolen/etc)Not sure how true is that but well...u might want to cre8 a char in their server to speak to them. Posting here isn't gonna help change anything.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• same for est hard are always geared, nm never geared.
                        Last edited by R29296591; 01-18-2014, 11:01 PM.
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• well..chloemi prob wont get naked ever

Comment

• nvm she is almost fully naked

Comment

• lmao so just bc you can't afford they should get naked? Really these threads need to just stop. If they want to get naked they will. If they don't stop begging them. I bet they get so annoyed. Plus it creates spam all over the forum as well. There was just a thread a few hours ago about this same exact thing. At least you can do is post in that one. Better yet if you must ask them go on there server and pm them. No need to bring spam posts here.

Comment

• oceanic need to remove everything! all 1 to 16th. TY

Comment

Working...
                                X