Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    oceanic need to remove everything! all 1 to 16th. TY
    3/4 tok hard come from my server, and all of that 3 are my guildmate.
    well, my server very competitive and hate in the air
    lot ppl will ready stab your back when u naked. lol
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

• 1st time i saw someone from oceanic ask for naked tok, not the OP tho

Comment

• Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
        1st time i saw someone from oceanic ask for naked tok, not the OP tho
        thr the only 1 tok hard group who often help us with naked. wahhahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          thr the only 1 tok hard group who often help us with naked. wahhahahahah
          wuahahah, cant stay up that late.. removing deter and godbless is the best thing i can do, well not for today, fell a sleep ystdy night right after night WB

Comment

• Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
            wuahahah, cant stay up that late.. removing deter and godbless is the best thing i can do, well not for today, fell a sleep ystdy night right after night WB
            atleast you willing to help
            thk for help whole oceanic
            maybe i will try ask the rest 3 again. wahahhaah

Comment

• hi (chloem r2 games server 91) is a mage and (jessy rsgames server 2) kinght is from u guild, pla talk to drees up only 1 off this to can pass in beter the mage ty verry much
              daca civeva il intalneste pe cei doi sa vorbeasca cu ei sa ajute, sa dea armura si astralele msultumesc

Comment

• Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
                u tryed nm yet oxy? even if everyone naked uwould approx 80-90k br+team to pass lvl 5 nm due to naked player having around 60kbr+50%! at lvl 5 nm which mean 90kbr per naked person
                i got close to pass 4 in the past with full geared opponent but never passed whit 2 of my teamate behing in top 4 nm is impossible till our pet get veyr high br then it may become possible to pass w/o naking but pre pet it was impossible exept maybee..and i say maybee,,, if the 4 highest br team up togheter

having 1 or 2 nake in nm just make it possible ..and really lvl 5 is still hard to come by not much team can do it not whit warrior+mage full equiped (inva wata or inva +crusader)(lvl 5 nm whit 2 guy up is Way harde then hard 5 with 4 player dressed hell the naked br are similar to not naked in hard 5)
                the point is take of medallion and the % Astrals. EQ dont matter much i tried it on my server and it freakin works other archer with 105k br was doing double damage in tok nm as me with 108k br , i undressed a little + took off medal and % astrals just as a tipp.

Comment

• get naked for hard one

there are alot of players who try to pass tok hard mode but sometimes is more difficult then nm mode
                  if you see this pls msg top 5-8 strongest players in cross-server to take equipment off frm time to time
                  3 players without equip will be greate

Pls support our cause

ty

Comment

• pray one day tepen and pipster would strip for us...nvr dare to try TOK nm mode up to today on ocenic server .. so far cleared all TOK hard L1-L5 daily without failure even all equipped

Comment

• can the rank 1-4 players beat TOK nm?

Comment

• A humble Request for Shadows in Tok HARD to strip their gear!!

Can you guys pls take out ur gear and help ppl to pass tok hard. I check it daily but only 1 or 2 are naked. Same players when move above the rank in BR is naked for NM tok, why not Hard Tok.

Pls pls pls guys it would be really helpful if you can take out ur gear when in hard as well

Thanks in adv!!

Comment

• alot easyer to go to there server and ask them then ask here

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                            alot easyer to go to there server and ask them then ask here
                            What if they have no server indicated like 2 of the guys in ToK Normal/Easy?
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              What if they have no server indicated like 2 of the guys in ToK Normal/Easy?
                              check in cw rankink,says server there

Comment

• Originally posted by R24320069 View Post
                                Can you guys pls take out ur gear and help ppl to pass tok hard. I check it daily but only 1 or 2 are naked. Same players when move above the rank in BR is naked for NM tok, why not Hard Tok.

Pls pls pls guys it would be really helpful if you can take out ur gear when in hard as well

Thanks in adv!!
                                lapasha was almost always geared in tok hard, then he was almost always naked in tok nm :P
                                Now athena got back his/her place in tok nm and lapasha is geared, so tok hard has 4 geared people

Ty for the help athena, you stripped even when you were in tok hard and didn't benefit you at all

Comment

Working...
                                X