Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zebq be kind and make ur char NAKED ))))

Zebq be kind to weak players pls? XD.

Comment

• Originally posted by rompee View Post
      Zebq be kind to weak players pls? XD.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Take off equipment on ToK level hard (ScubaSteve, elitank, Wirey) you have nothing to lose and others which do not have the possibility to do this level and do as others do nm I'll be able to do it not everyone has a large br in guild teeth someone he could help do this level without ... this game is to cooperatively and help each other so, and you do it a few days though teeth power to do this level of

Take off equipment on ToK level hard (ScubaSteve, elitank, Wirey) you have nothing to lose and others which do not have the possibility to do this level and do as others do nm I'll be able to do it not everyone has a large br in guild teeth someone he could help do this level without ... this game is to cooperatively and help each other so, and you do it a few days though teeth power to do this level of
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-15-2014, 05:01 PM. Reason: Merge

Comment

• do you speak any english?

Comment

• teeth power?

Comment

• what has our teeth used for breaking up food into digestible forms has to do with WT???? am I missing something here as well?
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• TOK hard mode hlp us

we are lots of players who need to pass this mode
                if u see this post pls ask players top 5-8 cross servers to take off equipment

support our cause
                ty

Comment

• TOK Hard

Hi guys

I wanna ask the top players from rank#5 to rank#8 to be undressed even if 1 day only EA weak , so people who still didn't completed the tok hard can complete it

thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Can I just know why you guys want tok to be so easy? Isn't it called hard and Nightmare for a reason? Shouldn't it actually be harder difficultly. Not that I mind about getting through things easier and faster. I would take the free ride ofc but just saying though doesn't take away the whole point of tower of kings and the challenge in it? Wouldn't you feel better to know you actually passed it on the hard diffultiy rather than passing nightmare mode like it was easy mode.
                    u r right only if the difficulty of " easy , normal , hard , NM " is the same all the time , but actualy this difficulty increase as the top players BR increase
                    and for new players they need months to be high enough to beat hard or nm

Comment

• Originally posted by emwa2010 View Post
                      u r right only if the difficulty of " easy , normal , hard , NM " is the same all the time , but actualy this difficulty increase as the top players BR increase
                      and for new players they need months to spend high enough to beat hard or nm
                      Fixed for you.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                        Fixed for you.
                        That isn't accurate. ZebQ only took 1 month to overtake Onimad who had been playing for almost a yr. If a player cashes hard enough, 1 month is sufficient. Reset shop until you get the pve 50 set pieces which you can easily reach lvl 50 within a week if you spam exp scroll and do everything from day 1. During events buy max event chests especially the ones for getting leg stones and insignia for leg shards. So that'll allow you to get leg 60 set by week 3 or 4. By then, if you spend enough, your Soul Engrave lvl should easily hit 50 - 60s range while your mount stats should be maxed with equipment having lv 10 in all 5 random stats that is balen locked refined till you get the best combination for your char class. Buy unlimited lvl 2 gems from shop and make them into lvl 9 gems so that when you fully socket with everything else on top of an orange sylph maxed enchant, your BR will easily hit 130 - 150k depending on how good the events are that month as well as how many special mounts you were able to get as those increase the mount stat upper limits. After you farm for a couple of months, you should be able to get leg 70 set easily which will bring your BR then to what Zebq has now. So you only really need a month to beat tok hard and if nm is naked, less than a month is sufficient. What matters is how much you cash =P
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          That isn't accurate. ZebQ only took 1 month to overtake Onimad who had been playing for almost a yr. If a player cashes hard enough, 1 month is sufficient. Reset shop until you get the pve 50 set pieces which you can easily reach lvl 50 within a week if you spam exp scroll and do everything from day 1. During events buy max event chests especially the ones for getting leg stones and insignia for leg shards. So that'll allow you to get leg 60 set by week 3 or 4. By then, if you spend enough, your Soul Engrave lvl should easily hit 50 - 60s range while your mount stats should be maxed with equipment having lv 10 in all 5 random stats that is balen locked refined till you get the best combination for your char class. Buy unlimited lvl 2 gems from shop and make them into lvl 9 gems so that when you fully socket with everything else on top of an orange sylph maxed enchant, your BR will easily hit 130 - 150k depending on how good the events are that month as well as how many special mounts you were able to get as those increase the mount stat upper limits. After you farm for a couple of months, you should be able to get leg 70 set easily which will bring your BR then to what Zebq has now. So you only really need a month to beat tok hard and if nm is naked, less than a month is sufficient. What matters is how much you cash =P
                          Hello,
                          I'm not from the EU timezone but afaik onimad is currently the 2nd or 3rd player there while you are the 4th, 5th or 6th correct me if i am mistaken.
                          When you mention Zebq you are talking bout a single and special case, someone that seems able to "outspend" what Pipster does on Oceanic servers without any effort, hence the keyword that i did highlight from that quote and change was "spend", because for example and without any offense this is just an example; onimad and you started at same time, same server (S5 i think so?) so all he did was to spend more than you, unless let's say you went inactive for long thus he had more time to build his toon, if anything Zebq has proven that money rules over anything else and that's how this game is designed, same as you to be a top player you need to spend more than others otherwise you gonna fall from the top.

Okay now that i have cleared that, i hope you have understood that i wanted to say what you have said, with a single word.

tl;dr
                          Money buys everything thus saving time and efforts.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

• i guess hard mode is going naked only on big holidays.maybe r2 are paying them to not get naked.you know making others ppl to get much more balens so they can raise their br or something so they can be a challange for this hard mode.same for normal mode.

Comment

• Tok

For top 12 Cross Server Players: please take off ur items, outfits, astrals, be nacked , give us a chance to pass TOK Hard, NM, especial place 5-6-7-8 (ToK Hard-to unlock NM). Thanks.

Comment

• naked

Take off your clothes and let do the hard, those which are included in the server where it is OAceO please

Comment

Working...
                                X