Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if u want real life example , try with law , there are allways holes on the system and they get abused..

Comment

• I would like to thank all the players that go in the same routine everyday just to help us.
      TY wonderfull players!

and now please stop cry when they didnt do the extra to help us.!
      =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
        There is a big difference between abuse and out of the box idea ! abuse = bad use or something but I don't see that here, you think why br counted at 3 am and then char stat counted at 5 am? so when you understand how original system work then its "abuse" ???

There is many examples in real life this kind of "abuse" saved money and life for many ppl ! like "penicillin", well drugs have many examples like V1@gra found original for "Heart" cure not like what people know it now. you can use baking powder for bake a cake or open sewers or even fire extinguisher, so what originally found for bake a cake and bread but use it for "fire extinguisher" is abuse? next time let fire burn your "head" cuz its abuse.

People you need logic here, I hope there is IQ test for games before sign-up (no offensive to anyone, just saying).
        Abuse is an abnormal use of something. Like i said in my example, abuse didnt always mean it's a bad thing.

Now, before you insulting others will you look at yourself? We provided the explanation of the word "abuse", but you implied that we are stupid because we're right? Now who is the one who need an IQ test here?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Abuse is an abnormal use of something. Like i said in my example, abuse didnt always mean it's a bad thing.

Now, before you insulting others will you look at yourself? We provided the explanation of the word "abuse", but you implied that we are stupid because we're right? Now who is the one who need an IQ test here?
          First, I said no offensive to anybody, and in anyway idiots in world are exist but saying that not means that you one of them or all world are idiots!, 2nd my quotation to your reply was just "quotation" and I added my comment to your reply, actually I was reply first quotation with your reply !
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Because u added "No offensesive to anyone" dont make much difference ..

Comment

• Personally, I just find this whole topic amusing. You have whales and trolls saying stop being selfish and learn to live as a knave(take whatever scraps they give you), then you have the people that would like to be given everything. Here is another group people, they would like to pass tok nm or hard and in order to do so they ask if the people could strip, if they can't because of time or other stuff so be it, they just do what they know they can and work harder to be able to pass the lvls they need.

As a personal side note I find some of the bigger cashers concerns of being hit trivial ok so you get hit lose what 100-500k if your stupid and leave millions in storage, arena title is given at 03:00 of server(if I am wrong plz correct me, it is also the time at which the person could strip is at 03:00-05:00 server time) big deal it's a title, you can only use 1 of them anyways. If they can strip at that time it would make their runs a whole lot easier and would be a nice thing to do for their fellow players.
              Last edited by GrymReaper; 03-16-2014, 11:38 AM.
              Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

• Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                Because u added "No offensesive to anyone" dont make much difference ..
                For only who know themselves
                IGN: TheVictor
                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                Class: Mage - level 80
                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Deal with it. No one has any obligations to strip for you.

Do ToK Hard if you can't. If not, ToK Normal. If not, Tok Easy. Worst case, don't do ToK.
                  haha lol,, like he said, if 1 player not naked in tok nm,, my team will do tok nm even tho we only passed 1, 2 or 3 floors, (because even passed 1 floor we still have 2.5m exp n that better reward than tok hard anyway) BUT if 2 players not naked for tok nm, for the best strategies my team will do tok hard..

the top 4 ppls kind enough to strip, i won't ask anything from em lol, so there,, STOP BITCHING ABOUT TOK NM, be gratefull the big 4 even striped to help others
                  I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                  Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                  IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                  IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                  Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

• Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                    Personally, I just find this whole topic amusing. You have whales and trolls saying stop being selfish and learn to live as a knave(take whatever scraps they give you), then you have the people that would like to be given everything. Here is another group people, they would like to pass tok nm or hard and in order to do so they ask if the people could strip, if they can't because of time or other stuff so be it, they just do what they know they can and work harder to be able to pass the lvls they need.

As a personal side note I find some of the bigger cashers concerns of being hit trivial ok so you get hit lose what 100-500k if your stupid and leave millions in storage, arena title is given at 03:00 of server(if I am wrong plz correct me, it is also the time at which the person could strip is at 03:00-05:00 server time) big deal it's a title, you can only use 1 of them anyways. If they can strip at that time it would make their runs a whole lot easier and would be a nice thing to do for their fellow players.
                    Yea...so because of everyone, they need to waste 1 min stripping n requipping everyday. Because of everyone they need to make sure they have spirit covenant otherwise stripping n requipping eats up their hp packs. Because of everyone, they cannot save gold to spam on astrals or gem conversion because they obviously should not do so, so that all the free players can catch up to them and make them feel they wasted their money since they didn't get things faster than others if they're supposed to wait for everyone to catch up.

To you guys, you only see them not stripping as wanting a title or not being plundered. Have you ever thought of how much trouble it actually is for them to do so? Why don't you go and cash up and be in the top and do it for others. Maybe then you'll understand why some strip and why some don't.

As for me, the stripping time occurs while I'm at work. In the middle of my work I have to set aside my work even if it might be urgent just to make things easier for my team. I may not always be available to do this, but I still try. For all we know, those that don't strip might have their access to WT blocked at work and are unable to do so. Some don't even login before they go off to work to strip down. Some may just be too tired and go to sleep without stripping. Victor's description of some of you being JSN is pretty accurate since if you had considered such things, you wouldn't be saying the things you did. You have a real life, so do others. Why must others be the only one doing all the sacrificing? Do you see CEOs and MDs giving up making profits by trying to cut costs from underpaying workers and over working them? In fact, who are the other players to them? They're just total strangers so why should them having difficulty with ToK NM concern them? Not everyone gains satisfaction from helping others.

As for you Vic, I disagree with the IQ test requirement. What they need is EQ test. That would really solve majority of the whining and other problems...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Well bakuryuuha, if you looked at the 3rd group stereotype I presented you would have noticed I said "they would like to pass tok nm or hard and in order to do so they ask if the people could strip, if they can't because of time or other stuff so be it." I never said I did not understand the Strong Players, I just read a lot more posts of losing gold and not getting their arena title, as such I pointed out the times of the arena title as well the stupidity of leaving millions of gold inside storage(unless your 40-60k br above any other person on your server someone can still beat you without you stripping). As for cashing up, I am a very light casher and I do not intend to change it, because I do not have a narcissistic attitude to the point I need to be in the top for a game by spending thousands of dollars that I worked for (yes I can get violently competitive, but I realize this is just a game for me to have fun playing).

For a top player I realize they have no obligation to strip for a player they do not know or most likely care very little about, I simply said that "it would make their runs easier a whole lot easier and would be a nice thing to do for their fellow players."
                      Last edited by GrymReaper; 03-17-2014, 02:59 PM.

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

• Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                        Well bakuryuuha, if you looked at the 3rd group stereotype I presented you would have noticed I said "they would like to pass tok nm or hard and in order to do so they ask if the people could strip, if they can't because of time or other stuff so be it." I never said I did not understand the Strong Players, I just read a lot more posts of losing gold and not getting their arena title, as such I pointed out the times of the arena title as well the stupidity of leaving millions of gold inside storage(unless your 40-60k br above any other person on your server someone can still beat you without you stripping). As for cashing up, I am a very light casher and I do not intend to change it, because I do not have a narcissistic attitude to the point I need to be in the top for a game by spending thousands of dollars that I worked for (yes I can get violently competitive, but I realize this is just a game for me to have fun playing).

For a top player I realize they have no obligation to strip for a player they do not know or most likely care very little about, I simply said that "it would make their runs easier a whole lot easier and would be a nice thing to do for their fellow players."
                        well...you just had to go and add that personal side note after saying all that which maybe be trivial to you, but looking from their POV, there could be other issues involved but all the others see is that they want a title for being top in their server. Also its not like everyone can be online all day to spend their gold every single min nor will ppl always remember to spend their gold when they suddenly look at the time and realised it's late and they need to sleep soon or risk waking up late for work. Some ppl might be storing gold for other things such as being able to upgrade a new gear from scratch to max enchant to be used immediately rather than upgrade it in small parts while using the older weaker gear.

In the case of lv 80 sets, you don't even have the luxury of using older gear if ur using lv 70 leg gear cause the synthesis requires you to sacrifice a leg 70 gear to get a lv 80 gear in return. A screenshot of the leg 80 bow +36 showed selling price to be 63m which if using the current in game shop selling rate, items are sold at 66% of their original price. So the bow could easily cost us 100m to enchant str8 from +0 to +36. You should know very well how long it will take for one to save up that amount of gold.

Furthermore, arena title time is when the BR is captured actually. Even if they don't care about the title, stripping n requipping can be pretty troublesome for ppl even if the stripping time occurs during their free time. So to some it may be arena title but to them its about the trouble of having to strip in the first place and like one of them mentioned before, they get flamed whenever they forget to even strip just one day. So why should they bother to help ppl when other ppl don't even bother to try n understand that they had things to do or just simply forgot about a game which ranks lower in their priority of RL things to do.

I'm not saying you're one those who didn't understand their reasons, but part of my post was a response for your 2nd para of your comment and the rest of my post was for the other whiners. I find it quite messy to do multiple quotes in my replies since the portion of the quick reply is so small its hard to find where are the inbetween spaces i should type my replies in...especially if the quotes are long paras...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• No one is obliged to take off gears for you. And those who did should really be appreciated.

Comment

• The storage of gold, a better way might be to save the vip tokens, wb mails (they have a 30 day limit sadly, I usually use them when they are 2-3 days from disappearing), and gold chests. As a side note of that, the way I avoid getting hit is after a merge I never leave the spawn section they place you in, nobody can hit me. In regards to forgetting, being tired, or other of the numerous reasons, I do it many a time myself . I also agree that the players should not be flamed or blasted for not stripping it is their right to strip or not to strip.

Not sure about the 80 gear or trying to enchant a piece of equipment from +0 to + 36 by keeping gold out in the open.

The only reason I said it was trivial was because there are multiple ways to avoid getting hit and losing gold or losing a title when you can only use 1 anyways.
                            In the case of the top players simply not wanting to do it, them being tired, or just forgetting (it is their right to do so) I understand that kind of reasoning and honesty if they would simply say so. However to see something like losing a title or losing gold post, when there is a simple solution to fix it is frustrating when I do things to avoid that type of a situation.

If at any point I was unreasonable and attacking in the way I stated things I apologize.
                            Last edited by GrymReaper; 03-18-2014, 01:22 AM.

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

• I heard that the ranking records the highest BR at 0:00 (or whenever), then at 3am (or whenever), it records the players current BR for tok.

One reason they may not strip is that they do not want to wake up at 3am everyday.

(Forgot when the recordings happen, but I read it somewhere in forum...)
                              Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                              _______________^

Comment

• Indeed guys, we just can not expect the top players to wake up in the middle of the night each day and strip. Just accept the fact that you're not strong enough to clear nm

Comment

Working...
                                X