Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US East servers Please go nude all top 15

Please guys be nude as we have to clear TOK hard :P

Comment

• be patient lol my group of 60k br cleared tok hard with 2 naked if u no what ur doing its fairly esay only need number 5-8 to be naked one of which is jacko who hasnt been striping latly

Comment

• Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
        be patient lol my group of 60k br cleared tok hard with 2 naked if u no what ur doing its fairly esay only need number 5-8 to be naked one of which is jacko who hasnt been striping latly
        So glad to see Jacko drop out o the top 4, now can do tok nm more often!

Comment

• for hard you only need 5-8, normal is 9-12, and easy is 13-16...asking all of top 15 to strip just so you can clear hard is a bit...

Comment

• Top 500 strip please.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
              So glad to see Jacko drop out o the top 4, now can do tok nm more often!
              agreed is nice to clear tok nm so oftern at min

Comment

• oh, strip party <3
                Server: East Coast Server 300+
                Class: Mage
                Level: 70+
                Battle Rating: 90+k
                Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Last edited by phans123; 03-22-2014, 05:10 PM. Reason: missing somth
                  been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

• maybe someday at US WEST we will see some people from TOK hard to nm strip , but guess its just a dream never gonna happen
                    been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

• up up up up up up up

O_O
                      IGN: TheVictor
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                      Class: Mage - level 80
                      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• ToK After patch, R2 &amp; elite players please take a look

Hi

I just heard that after patch, sylph awaken will be enabled for AI so anytime AI bot will be awaken.

Is that confirmed ? If yes, seriously even hard will be unbeatable, I have Mennoly and Athena in my team, and still die in stage 4 and 5 of "4x full set hard" and need many times to try waiting luck and for sure we use mid-max pots, so ToK will be totally Joke now, no point from it, I know that later maybe like 1 - 2 month or more tok ill be removed, but I think R2 get attention about this issue.

For elite players, I know there is no rights to force you, and answer is just your decision but please may you at least get ride of your pet, just rest it
                        Pet itself without awaken hurts, so now will be extremely painful.

At least you can keep players satisfied and you will not make people quit, then from where you will get some people to bully ? :P :P

NOTE: I'm talking about EU servers issue, all nm and 2 or 3 of hard always full set, they stopped strip off after Zebq started that, and suddenly all stopped no idea why, its hurt specially when another zones do strip, i'm not talking about benefits cuz I know i'll not meet another zine players .

And for fun, and its true specially for Tok issue :
                        Last edited by TheVictorious; 04-10-2014, 04:42 AM. Reason: Adding Epic image :D
                        IGN: TheVictor
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                        Class: Mage - level 80
                        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• tok require TOP players' help to take off some of their items, if full stat really a joke
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Yes, ive heard this is true!

but what you got to think is... say you were one of the top players that had to strip... and say their reset was 4am.. would you wake up then just to unequipped yourself? cos i know i wouldnt!

yeah it can be annoying when they dont strip... but they are doing all us a favour after all.
                            Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                            Name: iron3y3d
                            Guild: Twi§ted
                            Class: Knight
                            Level: 78
                            Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

• then it good that i play on a cross-server where they remove there slyths

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                                then it good that i play on a cross-server where they remove there slyths
                                yeah i do to... in NM anyways lol
                                Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                                Name: iron3y3d
                                Guild: Twi§ted
                                Class: Knight
                                Level: 78
                                Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Working...
                                X