Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
    making tok nm even easier i suggest top players to remove their skills too or replace with scatter(archers) , purification(mages)...
    not gonna help for they can use all the skills the have not the 5

Comment

• Pls pls pls guys get off your gear for TOK NM, we pass that in last week ( ... every day someone else is dressed. Please, we need that rewards.

Comment

• im suprised getting naked for ToK is not bannable , is clearly a bugg abuse

Comment

• Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
          im suprised getting naked for ToK is not bannable , is clearly a bugg abuse
          yeah, I also think it is strange that R2 allows that

Comment

• tok nm even if 1 forgot, don't need, not have time or real life issue prevent him from strip off, you may still can do full run or at least pass 3 ro 4 levels, with my team pssed 5 levels when was 2 knights full set, and 4 levels when was 1 mage and 1 knight full set. of one only full set, not really an issue, specially if was knight that you can kill easy if you use df + inc and bleed rune with some attacks from pets like gaia.

And you better ask, Why top players strip off ?
            Last edited by TheVictorious; 03-16-2014, 08:24 AM.
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

im suprised getting naked for ToK is not bannable , is clearly a bugg abuse
              Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
              yeah, I also think it is strange that R2 allows that
              Like these replies not show anything except you just JSN: Jealous Selfish Noobs
              Its not bannable cuz no players getting advantage over another players, all players have same chance to do it, if they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                Its not bannable cuz no players getting advantage over another players, all players have same chance to do it, if they can.
                so , if everyone can abuse it , is ok ?

Comment

• wheres the bug point? oo you didnt equip your gear before sleep called as bug abuse? oo
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

so , if everyone can abuse it , is ok ?
                    why you think its abuse even? define "abuse"

Comment

I said I am surprised. I didnt say players should or shouldnt get naked. So I dont understand calling me jealous, selfish and noob when I have not insulted anyone

Comment

Because fighting naked players is not the way the event is designed for, ppl are abusing the hole on the way it refresh the shadows gears

Comment

Ab+use. It means it's not used as it's purpose. Like using toothpaste on burn wounds, it's not a bad thing but it's not the original use of toothpaste.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• First, I just want to say that thread starter has to learn to stop being so selfish. These players have to wake up at early in the mornings to strip for you. Either that or they have to be at risk of being plundered. Jacko has posted a post about some person threatening to plunder him if he strips. So you need realise that these people who strip for you have to sacrifice somethings either in there life or game for you. If some people make that sacrifice for you then you should be grateful about it and not selfish bc you don't get everyone naked in tok hard/nm. The people that do it do it bc they choose to do it. No one is obligated to do so and people who keep on begging, calling people names, threaten others about it, etc is the reasons why I think that no one should strip anymore.

It's pure selfish of you to think that every top player should be naked for you. I am not even close to that BR. I am stuck doing tok hard but I don't complain just bc I can't do nm. I understand there are certain reasons why people don't strip. Put yourself in there shoes and see if you be willing to wake up early in the morning just to strip for others to pass tok. While you have a work/school etc. or think about how you will feel if others decided to troll and plunder you when you're striped over night just bc they can. So all in all be greatful about what others decide to do for you, and stop complaining what others don't do it. There is no rule that states they must be stripped. Lastly, I would also think it's bug abuse. Not really bug abuse since it's not a bug, but just abuse of the system. Though the mods already posted here that it's fine to do. So it's not bannable.

Comment

• my team cleared nm with 2 of them dressed a few times, 1 of them dressed is ideal and quite easy anyway (damn you 10 min fights on lvl 5 cuz of 180k heals from mages tho oO), all them noobs cant get past it as they shouldnt; and as said before nobody has the obligations to strip for you so stop complaining on forums all the way.

Comment

Because fighting naked players is not the way the event is designed for, ppl are abusing the hole on the way it refresh the shadows gears
                                Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                Ab+use. It means it's not used as it's purpose. Like using toothpaste on burn wounds, it's not a bad thing but it's not the original use of toothpaste.
                                There is a big difference between abuse and out of the box idea ! abuse = bad use or something but I don't see that here, you think why br counted at 3 am and then char stat counted at 5 am? so when you understand how original system work then its "abuse" ???

There is many examples in real life this kind of "abuse" saved money and life for many ppl ! like "penicillin", well drugs have many examples like V1@gra found original for "Heart" cure not like what people know it now. you can use baking powder for bake a cake or open sewers or even fire extinguisher, so what originally found for bake a cake and bread but use it for "fire extinguisher" is abuse? next time let fire burn your "head" cuz its abuse.

People you need logic here, I hope there is IQ test for games before sign-up (no offensive to anyone, just saying).

Comment

Working...
                                X