Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27658997
    replied
    stop replying to that oxymoron, no matter what you said he will still be an arrogant fool. take a look at his other posts. hell, he even been banned once for being an *******.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    It's a freaking play on words. I am sorry if you are too stupid to even understand what the hell a play on words is. God damn what do I have to do to make you get that through your head? Seriously, I didn't agree to anything you piece of ****. I do not care about pets i even said I am neutral on the subject you idiot.
    You keep avoiding to discuss this part :
    So deal with how OP the pets are and try to adjust to the new ways of battles.
    So this is not implying that you agreed Sylph exist in CW? or you are trying to make another excuse?

Funny how most people who dislike the sylph system love the HS talent system though. As you all say it's just part of the game. Right?
    Like this one, you tried to mock HS users while claiming it's just a joke. While there are no evidence that most HS users hates Sylphs. In fact, i found people with lower HS hates Sylphs more. Where did i pull the evidence for my claim? same as you, from the arse.

Stop being stupid for once, you already admit both of HS and Sylphs are OP.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    You are really retarded, are you? Take a ******* look at your first post on this topic, it clearly implies that you agreed that sylph is allowed in class wars while you mock people who used HS. While the other post also claims that HS and Sylphs are both OP. Then you try to damage control by saying it was only a joke.

You keep saying you're done, but you still came back to reply. Truly worth the name "Oxymoron"
    It's a freaking play on words. I am sorry if you are too stupid to even understand what the hell a play on words is. God damn what do I have to do to make you get that through your head? Seriously, I didn't agree to anything you piece of ****. I do not care about pets i even said I am neutral on the subject you idiot.

Funny how most people who dislike the sylph system love the HS talent system though. As you all say it's just part of the game. Right?(play on words) So deal with how OP the pets are and try to adjust to the new ways of battles.

It's kind of hypocritical. People say HS is part of the game and to deal with it. Yet when pets come out and tend to be too OP for there taste they hate it and ask for nerfs or taken out cw or something like that. So they people who dislike HS and say it's part of the game to just deal with it should follow there own advice about the pet system too. Oh and fyi if you are going to try to pull a fast one here saying that I am hypocrite bc I like the pet system and not HS. Let me just say I never said I liked the pet system nor did I ever say I didn't like it. I am neutral about it and do agree they are a bit too OP. I am merely just saying what they stated about HS. To deal with it bc it's part of the game now (Pointing out I was mocking them.)
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-11-2013, 01:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Again you do not even know what the hell I was talking about in the first god damn place. Stop putting words into my mouth. My first analogy is what I was doing to the people who were bashing HS haters while they dislike the pet system. If you're too stupid to understand that then there is no hope and good bye. Im done with you. Come back when you actually understand what the hell I was trying to do.
    You are really retarded, are you? Take a ******* look at your first post on this topic, it clearly implies that you agreed that sylph is allowed in class wars while you mock people who used HS. While the other post also claims that HS and Sylphs are both OP. Then you try to damage control by saying it was only a joke.

You keep saying you're done, but you still came back to reply. Truly worth the name "Oxymoron"

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    stop displaying your stupidity.

In your "lol just kidding" case, this analogy works better:

You: dude your mom is a ****** <-(this is not censored, i used asterisks so people will have to imagine what word it is)
    Me: *smacks you for insulting my mom*
    You: Dude, i was just kidding.

See how that would work? Now only a truly idiot will keep calling other people stupid while never reflects on himself.

Again you do not even know what the hell I was talking about in the first god damn place. Stop putting words into my mouth. My first analogy is what I was doing to the people who were bashing HS haters while they dislike the pet system. If you're too stupid to understand that then there is no hope and good bye. Im done with you. Come back when you actually understand what the hell I was trying to do.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Where the hell did I flip flop my issues you idiot. It's not my fault you do not understand what the hell I was trying to point out. Here let me give you an example. Maybe after this you will finally realize what the hell I was trying to point out here.

Example,

Someone is training an employee and the employee who is training isn't doing the job that good. He is a brand new employee and still learning the ropes of the position he's in. The trainer starts to get upset and starts putting pressure on the employee. Stating things such as "why can't you do the work right?" "No you are doing it wrong!" "This is what you need to do." "you are a terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Not giving the employee a chance at all to try to understand the new position he is doing. The day is over and the employee decides the job is too of a hostile environment for him so he quits the job. The next day the trainer that was training the employee before was now being trained for a new position he never did before. That other training starts to talk harshly toward this person. The person then asks "why are you treating me this way. I never even did this position before?" The trainer then says " You are terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Giving the hint or a play on words of what that person had done to that new employee.
    stop displaying your stupidity.

In your "lol just kidding" case, this analogy works better:

You: dude your mom is a ****** <-(this is not censored, i used asterisks so people will have to imagine what word it is)
    Me: *smacks you for insulting my mom*
    You: Dude, i was just kidding.

See how that would work? Now only a truly idiot will keep calling other people stupid while never reflects on himself.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Wow, hypocrite at it's finest. you keep saying that i was putting words on your mouth but you did the exact thing to me.
    Read my post again, sucker. I said people with bad grammar has better posts than you. It's because even if their post is incomprehensible, they are not flip-flopping on their issues, unlike you.

And stop the irony of calling people stupid while keep displaying your own stupidity.
    Where the hell did I flip flop my issues you idiot. It's not my fault you do not understand what the hell I was trying to point out. Here let me give you an example. Maybe after this you will finally realize what the hell I was trying to point out here.

Example,

Someone is training an employee and the employee who is training isn't doing the job that good. He is a brand new employee and still learning the ropes of the position he's in. The trainer starts to get upset and starts putting pressure on the employee. Stating things such as "why can't you do the work right?" "No you are doing it wrong!" "This is what you need to do." "you are a terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Not giving the employee a chance at all to try to understand the new position he is doing. The day is over and the employee decides the job is too of a hostile environment for him so he quits the job. The next day the trainer that was training the employee before was now being trained for a new position he never did before. That other training starts to talk harshly toward this person. The person then asks "why are you treating me this way. I never even did this position before?" The trainer then says " You are terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Giving the hint or a play on words of what that person had done to that new employee.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Lmao! really the grammar nazi thing now? Dude you are too stupid. At least attack me another way instead of using the old grammar nazi garbage that's been used to death forever. You can't think of anything else but to attack my grammar. That's sad. This is a public forum and no rules about grammar. So I am lazy and I do not care to check my grammar. Please next time if you are going to try to harass and bash me do it in another way instead of the old grammar nazi garbage. That's been beaten to death already. Also the post I original made was a semi joke yet. It was a play on words yet you keep being stupid and putting words into my mouth. Making it sound like like what I said I really meant. You are the only one that took offense to my post. Clearly something is wrong here. I was joking around with those people yet you keep insisting on that I am not. You are being too stupid and do not understand anything. Just stop it now.
    Wow, hypocrite at it's finest. you keep saying that i was putting words on your mouth but you did the exact thing to me.
    Read my post again, sucker. I said people with bad grammar has better posts than you. It's because even if their post is incomprehensible, they are not flip-flopping on their issues, unlike you.

And stop the irony of calling people stupid while keep displaying your own stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Wow, you sure are in denial. I really love how your selective memory works, must be very convenient eh?
    You keep claiming everything you said was a joke, so you are a joke indeed. People with bad grammar are way more better forum posters that you are.
    Lmao! really the grammar nazi thing now? Dude you are too stupid. At least attack me another way instead of using the old grammar nazi garbage that's been used to death forever. You can't think of anything else but to attack my grammar. That's sad. This is a public forum and no rules about grammar. So I am lazy and I do not care to check my grammar. Please next time if you are going to try to harass and bash me do it in another way instead of the old grammar nazi garbage. That's been beaten to death already. Also the post I original made was a semi joke yet. It was a play on words yet you keep being stupid and putting words into my mouth. Making it sound like like what I said I really meant. You are the only one that took offense to my post. Clearly something is wrong here. I was joking around with those people yet you keep insisting on that I am not. You are being too stupid and do not understand anything. Just stop it now.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    You are the one stupid and you are the only one that took offense to my post. No one else did so something obiviously ****** you off here. You also do not understand what my point was either as you keep putting words into my mouth and twisting things around. You are making claims that I never claimed and just do not understand what a play on words really are.
    Wow, you sure are in denial. I really love how your selective memory works, must be very convenient eh?
    You keep claiming everything you said was a joke, so you are a joke indeed. People with bad grammar are way more better forum posters that you are.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    maybe you need a mirror to reflect yourself. you keep calling other people stupid while you are the one making stupid comments.
    You are the one stupid and you are the only one that took offense to my post. No one else did so something obiviously ****** you off here. You also do not understand what my point was either as you keep putting words into my mouth and twisting things around. You are making claims that I never claimed and just do not understand what a play on words really are.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    I am done with you bc obviously you do not know anything about my first post. You keep putting words into my mouth and keep twisting **** around. You are too stupid to know what I was trying to do in the first place. Already explained it to you a million times now but for some reason you just do not get it. So done.
    maybe you need a mirror to reflect yourself. you keep calling other people stupid while you are the one making stupid comments.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    pot calling kettle black.

Make fun? what a f****** lame excuse. You are only making fun of yourself

I take your post as offensive because IT IS offensive. and no, "lol im just joking" excuse is not acceptable, both in real life or in the internet.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC. we discussed about how OP sylphs are.
    I am done with you bc obviously you do not know anything about my first post. You keep putting words into my mouth and keep twisting **** around. You are too stupid to know what I was trying to do in the first place. Already explained it to you a million times now but for some reason you just do not get it. So done.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Are you stupid? Seriously are you?
    pot calling kettle black.
    The first post was to M-A-K-E F-U-N of the people who were bashing people for complaining about HS. Again it was to MAKE FUN of people. One more time MAKE FUN of people. I hope you understand now bc i can not make it anymore clear to you. Funny how you pick out the last sentence as well in my first post. Once again if you stop taking parts of my posts to adjust to your likely you would actually understand what I was trying to say. When I say deal with it I was merely stating what they stated early to me or anyone who disagrees with how the game plays out. I personally do not care about pets and neutral on the subject. Seriously, why can't you freaking understand that already. I DO NOT CARE about it. If they allow it or not then w/e. We do not have the full pet system out yet to make judgements yet.
    Make fun? what a f****** lame excuse. You are only making fun of yourself
    You are clearly too stupid to actually understand what I am trying to post. By mocking I was doing a play on words. Do you know what a play on words is? It's when someone says something and you say that back to them. It wasn't meant for any direct meaning but to just Make fun of them. You are so dense or something that you do not understand what I am trying to say. To be honest. I was just semi-joking anyway. You are too upset though at that last thread about the World boss **** that you take total offense to anything I post now. Go take a freaking chill pill and just stop.
    I take your post as offensive because IT IS offensive. and no, "lol im just joking" excuse is not acceptable, both in real life or in the internet.
    This discussion is done. Go back to the original topic. I was having fun in a way when i first posted that. My bad you took offense to it. Yes it was a bit more serious than fun in my post which I apologize for but it was merely a play on words joke around type of thing. I should have worded it different but didn't know there be someone who actually took hardcore offense to what I posted in the first place.
    THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC. we discussed about how OP sylphs are.

Leave a comment:

• LillyTVN
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Pets are OP'ed, indeed.
    Guardian system coming in 2.2 which will give players resistances to sylph's attacks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X