Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bound Balen drop amount reduced after maintenance?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes me sad I ever started to play this sh%%y game and got myself "VIP".
    this is the worst user support and greediness I have even seen in a game, and trust me I saw a lot..

Comment

hmm guess no one is paying any attention what so ever to log in bonus of 100 and 200 that's 300 more right there + say 6 to 8 from camp blitz per day 4 + from guild wheel plus any quest etc rewards that may be avail (likely a few per month at 50 to 150). Also we do not know what we might get as rewards in mpd spire chest tok chest etc. Im also getting 1 to 2 cata keys per 200 stam camp blitz which are 75 balens bound or other wise in the shop. I was getting maybe 1 cata key per 10 full stam blitz's so that drop rate is way up. so your talking grand total of around 1k per month pretty easily counting cata keys. So honestly no free player has any room to wine about it. You are now able to get shop items for free so stop with the wining already. Ive not been able to spend any cash not even on vip for well over a month. Funny bit is im closing in on some of the top cashers on my server as far as br is concerned and doing it fairly fast.

Whats funny is the number of non paying players in my guild who had not clothing who are now running around with lvl 1 and 2 mixxed clothing from the shop. One has even been able to get a mount. So would seem that they are getting plenty of bound balens.

Comment

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
        ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/ This tank & Bob are against Bound Balen nerf
        Il███████████████████]. /▌
        ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
          hmm guess no one is paying any attention what so ever to log in bonus of 100 and 200 that's 300 more right there + say 6 to 8 from camp blitz per day 4 + from guild wheel plus any quest etc rewards that may be avail (likely a few per month at 50 to 150). Also we do not know what we might get as rewards in mpd spire chest tok chest etc. Im also getting 1 to 2 cata keys per 200 stam camp blitz which are 75 balens bound or other wise in the shop. I was getting maybe 1 cata key per 10 full stam blitz's so that drop rate is way up. so your talking grand total of around 1k per month pretty easily counting cata keys. So honestly no free player has any room to wine about it. You are now able to get shop items for free so stop with the wining already. Ive not been able to spend any cash not even on vip for well over a month. Funny bit is im closing in on some of the top cashers on my server as far as br is concerned and doing it fairly fast.

Whats funny is the number of non paying players in my guild who had not clothing who are now running around with lvl 1 and 2 mixxed clothing from the shop. One has even been able to get a mount. So would seem that they are getting plenty of bound balens.
          For real?? Get lost you *****...Mad, because they could do it for free while you had to pay a lot in euro/dollars etc???

Comment

that just pathetic r2.. really is

Comment

If the price in balens here is higher than chinese, then the drop of bound balens should be higher than chinese too. But I guess the developers are too greedy for this...

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post

idiot detected....100 and 200 and thats 300 balens really dude??100 for 17 days and 200 for 26 days YAY 26 days for 300 -_- you know how much vouchers they had saved? so your argument is invalid,yes shop items for free once in few months you mean?30 bb per day was good now 2 only ffs 120 vc conversion rate is 6 bb

Comment

I can't believe they nerfed this into the ground but didn't fix all the ridiculously unscaled balen purchase rates of things that used to be for vouchers like skill reset and inventory slot.
                  I'm not a new player anymore and I don't need those things now but any new free player will be at an impossible situation compared to those of us who used vouchers on those things before this vouchers change.
                  This really makes me consider quitting if they are only going to ruin the game and make it stale for free players, I know the cash players are the profit for them and I don't complain when they get things, but healthy populations are important too. They NEED free players otherwise the cash players won't have many people to play with and this is no way to help them get into the game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
                    For real?? Get lost you *****...Mad, because they could do it for free while you had to pay a lot in euro/dollars etc???
                    Um excuse me? Where did i say any thing about me being mad? No where. What i said is now people can get stuff from the shop who do not pay or can not pay. And yet they still cry about it. Know what that tells me about those people? They are strait up free loaders who would never pay for any thing in life if they could get away with it. Freeloaders are never satisfied no matter how much you give them for free they want more. I have paid a couple hundred bucks sense i started. As is right now it is not worth it to me to pay at this point as im only able to play maybe 2 or 3 hours a day and that is just blitzing doing sylph arena farm stuff etc. My net is bad to non existent so i have no valid reason to pay any thing as it would not help me any. How ever do to the fact that i am not playing as much and am simply pumping up my char with gems tech etc im getting stronger faster.

Again i never said i was mad because they are getting for free what i had to pay for i said they are mad even after getting exactly what they wanted the ability to buy from the shop with out spending real moeny. So they get it and still wine? I mean seriously if they are not satisfied they should just quit. R2 7 road etc can not give it away for free this costs allot of money. And r2 sure as heck cant im sure their lic to use wartune costs a small fortune.

Heck 15 years ago i copyrighted a guild name and was making a grand a month per guild leader from about 5 different people. If i can make that off a guild name how much you think it costs r2 games to run a war tune server let alone a couple 100?

Again there is at least 1k bound balens avail per month for free. Probably more how about this every one waits till end of december before crying about to few dropping? we have only had this patch for what 3 days or was it 4? and it was towards middle of the month with many events already passed.

Comment

patch since 8 days..even a kid wud know to read better,really now?1k balens per month?o so lol-ed there with bb nerf its literally impossible...most of non-cashers would want vouchers back then geting very few bb and being able to buy stufs once in few months

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        idiot detected....100 and 200 and thats 300 balens really dude??100 for 17 days and 200 for 26 days YAY 26 days for 300 -_- you know how much vouchers they had saved? so your argument is invalid,yes shop items for free once in few months you mean?30 bb per day was good now 2 only ffs 120 vc conversion rate is 6 bb
                        8x26+300=508 per month not counting any events over the month not counting any spire or tok chest drops not counting any drops from DA in guild not counting multiple cata keys (averageing 3 cata keys every 2 days in other words they are accumulating) at 75 balens each that totals 2250 balens just for the cata keys whos drop rate has increased and that is if you only got 1 per day average but is more like 1.5 per day. so 2250+508 = 2758 or say 30 dolors per month given away by r2 and 7 road. Yeh ok maybe there are a few who never blitz cata or do not care about double rewards but personally i think that number is small. Just from what i see in guild my guild mates spend lots of balens on cata keys as do many. This is a massive increase of cata keys post patch. I was getting fewer than 1 a week off wheel running keyed blitzes etc etc now im getting a bre min 3 per 2 days (last 2 days i got 4 previous only 3).

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          patch since 8 days..even a kid wud know to read better,really now?1k balens per month?o so lol-ed there with bb nerf its literally impossible...most of non-cashers would want vouchers back then geting very few bb and being able to buy stufs once in few months
                          actually i counted cata keys in to that 1k esstimate but i misscalculated the ammount badly its nearly 3k balens counting cata keys whos drop rate is way up

Comment

8x26???really *** you cant get bb every damned run -_-"cata keys?where the hell they came from?seriosly dude you just ****** up my brain...also cata keys were easy to get prior patch...buradoth grave with skele keys 90% of time you got at least 1 crypt key

Comment

im officially quitting this game, since i expected still 30BB per `skeleton key` chest if the prices are 50-300% expensiver here compared in china (wings 1395, rods 50, etc), i was sooooo close to buying my wings that i waited for 7 months and now i get this xD; this is the one of the strongest trolling i got in my gaming life srsly.
                              But i wish it was the worst part, i always was playing my alts from lvl40-50 and i had to expand abit them inventory so imagine to saving up 10k bound balens, every toon who expanded inventory before 2.1 got rly lucky....
                              Last edited by djosefg; 11-14-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Who wants to waste skelly keys when they still need leg gear.

But yeh other than that, the prices are ridiculous, and the BB nerf is worse.
                                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                                X