No announcement yet.

Merged threads about ToK NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athena have not done anything wrong, only reason you think so is cause the crybabies got dressed and the other crybabies can't beat hard now. Many that can't beat hard, so live with it

Maybe Wartune should be renamed "CryTune"

And the reason she showed, was cause someone didn't believe she could take someone unless they were undressed. Stop twisting what she's saying, and what she's posting.

Before you start calling me a fanboy, I'm not, just don't jump a person who actually playing the game, like she wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      Athena have not done anything wrong, only reason you think so is cause the crybabies got dressed and the other crybabies can't beat hard now. Many that can't beat hard, so live with it

Maybe Wartune should be renamed "CryTune"

And the reason she showed, was cause someone didn't believe she could take someone unless they were undressed. Stop twisting what she's saying, and what she's posting.

Before you start calling me a fanboy, I'm not, just don't jump a person who actually playing the game, like she wants.
      who r u referring crybaby got dressed? i dont see LIngKenTong here? everytime i see your post always sounds like real loser

Comment

• guys i dont care who what they say, and i think shes is not right to plunder people while they naked because she knows they are like that, but why be mad for a few k gold lost? its not ok, nice, right or how you want to name it, but why be so angry and stop getting naked for a few k gold?
        i dont care who what dose, i am not from that cross server time line, but dont you think that speaking will reasolve the problem much more easyer than with all this booing and everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
          hmm... soo Athena is the on the way to become the most hated player in r2games? lol...

it is not tough plundering higher br on ai mode, ai mode dun use bru, heal, bleed rune, they cannot use apollo as well not to mention skills are not used properly.

seriously i dun even know what is your point of showing us the screenshot that u plunder linketong?

maybe you letting us know who to blame for linketong not helping anymore? and that reason is u?
          Well...you obviously didn't read the other posts by haters. Unlike them, they just spout off nonsense cause they think being in the guild with the heaviest casher means anything they say is right. Unfortunately I have screenshots of the truth which contradicts what they say. So the point of all these pictures is to tell them not to anyhow accuse others without proof.

Plus maybe you should read what you typed as well. You knew that it is possible to plunder someone who is much higher BR than you so you're acknowledging that linke being plundered whether dressed or not was not a factor in him deciding to strip or not since it won't matter in preventing me from plundering him back. So why would I be the reason that he doesn't want to help? Maybe you need to hire an editor to help proof read what you post so you don't shoot yourself in the foot?
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            guys i dont care who what they say, and i think shes is not right to plunder people while they naked because she knows they are like that, but why be mad for a few k gold lost? its not ok, nice, right or how you want to name it, but why be so angry and stop getting naked for a few k gold?
            i dont care who what dose, i am not from that cross server time line, but dont you think that speaking will reasolve the problem much more easyer than with all this booing and everything?
            yes not much only 300k+ gold when Athena plundered LKT while naked
            ```Janis```

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              guys i dont care who what they say, and i think shes is not right to plunder people while they naked because she knows they are like that, but why be mad for a few k gold lost? its not ok, nice, right or how you want to name it, but why be so angry and stop getting naked for a few k gold?
              Well, I'm always open to speaking, but there are some ppl from that guild that just loves to twist things around so that they can troll innocent ppl. I wouldn't have touched them had they not plundered me in the first place. In fact I had not plundered them for months when they didn't plunder me as well. Furthermore, i suspect the one who used them to plunder me was not the original account owner and just some noob in their guild who wanted to take revenge on me just because someone in my guild pis sed them off by refusing to get bullied and gave back as much as they were bullied. So suddenly out of the blue they just used Oni and linke's account to take their revenge on me instead of that person and when I plundered back to return the favor, their trolls just gets the opportunity to make a big drama that you're seeing here. Once you've played long enough or if you're from our server, you'll know the truth about their actions.

Its seriously getting boring seeing them act up every now and then and getting shot back in the face by the truth.

Comment

• I can make all undressed works again but it is up to you Athena, if you stop it then i can make NM back to normal
                i ll try my best to ask Oni n LKT
                ```Janis```

Comment

• Always nice to read some drama in the forums when servers are down.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
                    yes not much only 300k+ gold when Athena plundered LKT while naked
                    Well, its not my fault that he keeps that amount of gold around after stamina reset. I was just returning the plunder that he did to me few hours before that cause I had no more plunder attempts b4 stamina reset which occurs during my lunch. Just because I can't kill the real one doesn't mean I couldn't kill their AI. They should've known this and not leave gold lying around after plundering me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
                      I can make all undressed works again but it is up to you Athena, if you stop it then i can make NM back to normal
                      i ll try my best to ask Oni n LKT
                      seriously if they don't plunder me I wouldn't have plundered them. They are the ones who started the plunder and now wants to use TOK NM to get their way? Onimad even stole my gold mine on that same morning as well and all I did was to take back the gold mine that he stole. Whether they want to undress is up to them, but if they want to continue to plunder me, I'll just plunder them back when I have the time even if they're fully dressed. Also you using them to bully me in Amethyst mine just because you couldn't handle being bullied back by the person you bullying is just lame. How will bully me who had nothing to do with him help your case? Show off that you can use someone else to kill me and waste my time for waking up at 4am in the morning once in a while to do that event?

You do whatever you like zaraki, but I hope you stop dragging ppl who had nothing to do with your pis sing contest into the fray.

Comment

• Moar, Moar.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• i won't judge anyone about all of this. i'm neither one of the protagonism and don't have an account on that server
                          i'm gratefull for all the time we had to do tok nm thanks to the people accepting undress them in TOK nm
                          perhaps one day, they will do it again
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• hey athena GA Y... you can plunder everyone you want, but you must respect who had been naked for helping another at TOK NM... if you want plunder lkt, see frist he naked or not... ATHENA NOOB!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Soefendii View Post
                              hey athena GA Y... you can plunder everyone you want, but you must respect who had been naked for helping another at TOK NM... if you want plunder lkt, see frist he naked or not... ATHENA NOOB!!!!!
                              Adding fuel to fire, I see.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• *love is in the air*
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X