Merged threads about ToK NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    We have people moaning about stripping in East Coast Servers too.
    Just not in forums, but in GA.
    And i thought that the east coast was peaceful, errrrm...
    East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by mauboker View Post
      if you go to his Warrior fb group, he like to show off his achievement and tell bad about cain
      lots ppl sick of his attitude and event when they merged with other guilds they just stood for 1-2 weeks and quited
      Now cain seems to be the strongest since all strong players stay there. i ve been invited by my friend and it is a lovely guild, LIngKeTong is a quiet guy, Onimad is bit agressive but he's helpful person and everyone can count on him, zaraki he seems nice guy n helped me few times but bit noisy like to command the team.
      Wow. New entertainment everyday I log into forums =P New story spun by different guy everyday ^_^ I should feel honored that so many ppl willing to spend so much time to think of new story to slander me =P

Originally posted by Drakyll View Post
      Yup I remember,
      when I was joining in CAIN in first time, Athena and his ganks (on of them is Byronsan), tried to provoke players, they always said about Onimad or Linketong is "heavy cash-er" and ruined the game itself (It's so funny since Athena is "heavy cash-er" too, unfortunately he can't catch up with Oni or LKT) moreover Byronsan from Warriors ever provoked people in our server by writing on world chat that "CAIN is ruined the games since many strong players join in their guild".

Let me tell u the truth, Athena and Warriors, I come from different server with CAIN in the beginning (I come from S8) but I feel comfortable in CAIN not because of their power or money. It because they are more friendly than yours, they always help their own members even Onimad and LKT willing to help every members when they are doing Multi Dungeons, unlike you and your who are so snob.

My humble suggestion to you: Please do self introspection, why many people hate you, it must be something wrong with yourself.

It's ok if you want to hate or plunder me, since I'm half retired from the game
      Me provoke players by saying they're heavy cashers and ruined the game o.O Now when did i say that hmm...? maybe you can refresh my memory with a screenshot since I don't remember saying those words at all? As for ppl hating me? They all seem to only be from cain so far. I've yet to see the bulk of haters coming from other guilds so something must be wrong with your theory here...

Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
      what is your excuse for today Athena as you attack me first???
      you are really trouble maker who has smooth talk
      Yawns. Then what's yours and onimad's excuse for attacking me non stop for 30mins 2 days ago? I had never even touch you guys and suddenly you 2 ganged up on me out of the blue for no reason? Onimad also kept trying to kill me today so only way to avoid him was to enter another battle without him. So you purposely stood there waiting for me and then claim I attacked you first? or was it just coincidence you were waiting there? As for me smooth talking? Please, I don't need to smooth talk. I talk based on facts. Maybe instead of spending so much time thinking of new stories to keep the drama going on here you should work on helping your own guild more?
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Keep it going, guys.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Wow. New entertainment everyday I log into forums =P New story spun by different guy everyday ^_^ I should feel honored that so many ppl willing to spend so much time to think of new story to slander me =P

Me provoke players by saying they're heavy cashers and ruined the game o.O Now when did i say that hmm...? maybe you can refresh my memory with a screenshot since I don't remember saying those words at all? As for ppl hating me? They all seem to only be from cain so far. I've yet to see the bulk of haters coming from other guilds so something must be wrong with your theory here...

Yawns. Then what's yours and onimad's excuse for attacking me non stop for 30mins 2 days ago? I had never even touch you guys and suddenly you 2 ganged up on me out of the blue for no reason? Onimad also kept trying to kill me today so only way to avoid him was to enter another battle without him. So you purposely stood there waiting for me and then claim I attacked you first? or was it just coincidence you were waiting there? As for me smooth talking? Please, I don't need to smooth talk. I talk based on facts. Maybe instead of spending so much time thinking of new stories to keep the drama going on here you should work on helping your own guild more?
          Maybe plunder someone 12 times a day?

Using balens for the other 7 times.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            Maybe plunder someone 12 times a day?

Using balens for the other 7 times.
            Wow. Wish i had the balens for that. I've never plundered anyone more than 3 or 4 times a day since I don't have that much time to wait every 2 hrs to plunder and usually only aimed at ppl who have been bothering me.
            IGN: Athena
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• I like some guys from CAIN, and friendly with them, BUT still Warriors my original guild from S19 days and loyal to it and like it, and I think no guild friendly like it, was in many guilds before I join Warriors and then from 1 year I'm in warrior, so before you talk about warrior join it see by your self then tell something about experience, funny thing that who talking about warriors not even play that much, and never joined warriors, we have guys like family, friendly ppl and helpful, but issue here with guys asking for help "EACH" day, while with low ppl in server most guys do fixed team for mp things, those guys not understand that If i'm free one day another not free, another things we got many moaning about not help them for ToK or Spire, this what you can do once, they asking about give up from own attempt to help them, this story almost was each day !

We got drama many times cuz those issues, and for GB issue, low BR ppl like 20K -50K asking many times cuz they want "insignia or honor" ! while they asking orginal and old players who very active and helpful to leave Gb for them ! this is joke, players themselfs issues cant be guild issue.

Its issues these days cuz a plunders (which is part from PvP game) that some ppl got really mad about some plunders, and that why linke and onimad not naked anymore (I think).

Anyway, I dont know all CAIN ppl, but I know some are nice and like them, like jimmy, cele, stumpy, sirra, masterdove, and real krasi , and a few another guys, but I know some bad ppl I dont like, its just normal in this world, about onimad, and linke, no idea about them, not really got touch to know them they are good or bad "to me in my view" but that was really good from them unexpected for me they was getting naked in tok nm, really want thank them for that.

Anyway I think guys from not Warriors and CAIN here see many drama between these guilds members, its issues these days, some ppl specially ex warriors try get vengeance cuz they not got "all the times" help in mp and spire and tok, or/and GB issue in guild.
              IGN: TheVictor
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• honestly, i dont care about drama between this 2 guilds, and i guess ppl from other eu-timezone servers too. All i know is 1 person stopped 100 or 200 servers in eu timezone from doing tok nm x5, while other servers (kong armor etc) doing it without any problems and getting benefits from it every day. im pretty sure even ppl in Anthena's guild dont like the fact they lost it. so i guess it is pointless to protect this person here, on forum. she (or he) doing **** for all r2 eu timezone servers.
                Last edited by 777lucky777; 12-14-2013, 01:25 PM.
                Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

• Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
                  honestly, i dont care about drama between this 2 guilds, and i guess ppl from other eu-timezone servers too. All i know is 1 person stopped 100 or 200 servers in eu timezone from doing tok nm x5, while other servers (kong armor etc) doing it without any problems and getting benefits from it every day. im pretty sure even ppl in Anthena's guild dont like the fact they lost it. so i guess it is pointless to protect this person here, on forum. she (or he) doing **** for all r2 eu timezone servers.
                  yeap,exactly people cant understand it..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Keep it going, guys.
                    Free entertainment.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
                      honestly, i dont care about drama between this 2 guilds, and i guess ppl from other eu-timezone servers too. All i know is 1 person stopped 100 or 200 servers in eu timezone from doing tok nm x5, while other servers (kong armor etc) doing it without any problems and getting benefits from it every day. im pretty sure even ppl in Anthena's guild dont like the fact they lost it. so i guess it is pointless to protect this person here, on forum. she (or he) doing **** for all r2 eu timezone servers.
                      I love all this drama about ToK NM and how Athena (or whoever) caused the problems with getting through it.

The fact is that the top people are now staying dressed. That is their choice to do so, without having to explain the how's and why's.

The problem I have is that everyone seems to be focusing on 1 person for causing this to happen. I am sorry but if 1,2,3 or even 4 plunders per day is the ACTUAL cause, then that's a sorry excuse for not stripping anymore.
                      As has been pointed out several times, a little lost gold from a plunder is nothing to these players and is being used as an excuse.

However, people should not EXPECT any1 to strip for ToK, this is something that has to be worked to achieve. Yes there are arguments that ToK NM will never be passable as it takes the BR of the Top 4 Every day, thus making it evolve as the players do.
                      Maybe then what should be EXPECTED is for R2/7Roads to alter how they calculate the BR of the clones. Why have something that is impossible to achieve no matter how strong you get, make it a set BR for the clones until such time as it actually NEEDS to be increased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        I love all this drama about ToK NM and how Athena (or whoever) caused the problems with getting through it.

The fact is that the top people are now staying dressed. That is their choice to do so, without having to explain the how's and why's.

The problem I have is that everyone seems to be focusing on 1 person for causing this to happen. I am sorry but if 1,2,3 or even 4 plunders per day is the ACTUAL cause, then that's a sorry excuse for not stripping anymore.
                        As has been pointed out several times, a little lost gold from a plunder is nothing to these players and is being used as an excuse.

However, people should not EXPECT any1 to strip for ToK, this is something that has to be worked to achieve. Yes there are arguments that ToK NM will never be passable as it takes the BR of the Top 4 Every day, thus making it evolve as the players do.
                        Maybe then what should be EXPECTED is for R2/7Roads to alter how they calculate the BR of the clones. Why have something that is impossible to achieve no matter how
                        strong you get, make it a set BR for the clones until such time as it actually NEEDS to be increased.
                        yep, we on kabam server did not have part of tok hard of nm naked , and i did not see anyone scream or cry because of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                          yep, we on kabam server did not have part of tok hard of nm naked , and i did not see anyone scream or cry because of it
                          Well alot dont cry or scream about it, they just spam forum until it is done.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Well this is very bad for ppl who try to make 70 leg set(25k insignia 1 piece),too bad they are not striped.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Tok Normal? What are you talking about? Stop being such a goody 2 shoes and stop defending a truthful fact. Especially nowadays with the soul engraving tok nm is very important.
                              And how should I be thankfull in the last 4 days, when I've been able to do ToK NM once because he always jumps in the top 4 equiped.
                              Yesterday BRAVO was there and he was unequiped, today BRAVO is equiped but he's not in the top 4, do you see what he did? It's called playing it smart and being helpful for the people who do ToK NM.
                              I don't care how much you guys defend Rico, I'm tired of always seeing the same guy equiped over and over.

Also, no offence, but seeing how your english is (mine isn't perfect by far either) I doubt you will read this correctly and probably reply back about ToK normal again or something.
                              instead of blaming others of being top 4 or not, do it yourself then u can unequip yourself, so convenient for people to blame others for SPENDING and NOT supporting you, totally ridiculous. If top 4 stripped you should be GRATEFUL, but if they didnt perfectly nothing wrong, it is NOT their obligation to you to ensure that you CAN do TOK NM when it is obvious you cant.

On a separate note, r2 or even 7 Roads should better revamp this tok thing , totally stupid that people are arguing abt this. In the end, only one word sums this all, selfishness on those who keep dreaming to do tok NM when they cant which the game was NOT even intended.. lol
                              Last edited by R211971187; 12-14-2013, 08:35 PM.
                              S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                              IGN : Neggy

Comment

• Ok so here's a question........ if I haven't passed Hard am I screwed? And no please don't say get stronger.
                                No one runs Hard.....

East Coast servers

Comment

Working...
                                X