No announcement yet.

Merged threads about ToK NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ignore IggyBousse, he's a very sad person who deserves no attention.

Comment

• what is your excuse for today Athena as you attack me first???
      you are really trouble maker who has smooth talk
      ```Janis```

Comment

• Now for 2stage tok nm u need 120k br team,if only oni and LKT dressed...this is abit madness but i understand glen,this is not about gold or plunder - this is about respect.
        Someone give 90k br teams chance to gain good stuffs,strong teams to grove up faster...and now someone make plunder in undressed time - this is dumb.
        Athena, want revange - plunder them full equpiped,not when u can kill em in 20s - like they do.
        Talking about who plunder 1st have Nothing to do here. U did that bcs this was your only chance to beat em. Now back to tok hard,nothing more from what i see in your team on ga
        I hope soon glen will give us,euro time zone chance to farm tok nm again. If not, we know who to blame

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• The sad thing about this is that the difficulty of an event played by 1000's of players depends on whether 1 player feels respected by 1 other player or not. I have no problems with players being fully geared, but I do think it wrong that such a select few players can set the difficulty of the event rather then the game mods. In the end cant blame anyone for not undressing or athena for plundering. If you do feel the need to blame anyone for not being able to beat the TOK levels you think you should, blame the mods for giving these select few players so much power.

Comment

• Wow Athena lol
            i m ex Warriors, let me tell story
            when we started the game Courage was the first guild leader, Himeko was the GM and athena's clon
            Cain was a noob guild as they started late and we made a wrong choice when we kept plundering them and we did not know that they have several big casher. and Courage made policy that anyone helped them even joined in Dungeon would be kicked out from the guild. i quit Courage as they are arrogant guild and never helped weak players.
            as Cain grew stronger, Courage become hard to win any game and only won few times in Guild Battle, so the new GM Athena never user brute force to win but to make Cain look like bad one from his words
            He's just so bad twisted everything to against Cain
            i read all of above, sorry Boss Athena. Dont belive in him. all was a lie.

Comment

• if you go to his Warrior fb group, he like to show off his achievement and tell bad about cain
              lots ppl sick of his attitude and event when they merged with other guilds they just stood for 1-2 weeks and quited
              Now cain seems to be the strongest since all strong players stay there. i ve been invited by my friend and it is a lovely guild, LIngKeTong is a quiet guy, Onimad is bit agressive but he's helpful person and everyone can count on him, zaraki he seems nice guy n helped me few times but bit noisy like to command the team.

Comment

• i find u guys very funny.. reading all this post make me laugh..
                some people took advantage of seeing people naked or offline and plunder or attack in arena solo are called smart. while those who plunder and move their castle are called chickens?
                is there a different between smart and chicken? LOL

Comment

• Yup I remember,
                  when I was joining in CAIN in first time, Athena and his ganks (on of them is Byronsan), tried to provoke players, they always said about Onimad or Linketong is "heavy cash-er" and ruined the game itself (It's so funny since Athena is "heavy cash-er" too, unfortunately he can't catch up with Oni or LKT) moreover Byronsan from Warriors ever provoked people in our server by writing on world chat that "CAIN is ruined the games since many strong players join in their guild".

Let me tell u the truth, Athena and Warriors, I come from different server with CAIN in the beginning (I come from S8) but I feel comfortable in CAIN not because of their power or money. It because they are more friendly than yours, they always help their own members even Onimad and LKT willing to help every members when they are doing Multi Dungeons, unlike you and your who are so snob.

My humble suggestion to you: Please do self introspection, why many people hate you, it must be something wrong with yourself.

It's ok if you want to hate or plunder me, since I'm half retired from the game
                  Last edited by Drakyll; 12-13-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Forum Drama Version 2.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Anyone really care about all that stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        Anyone really care about all that stuff?
                        Seems like they do...
                        :o Bacon FTW :o
                        Kabam s1- Mage
                        Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                          Seems like they do...
                          Back to kabam^^ u dont have oni and lkt acc's in ranking xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Back to kabam^^ u dont have oni and lkt acc's in ranking xD
                            yes u have iggo and burningang in ranking (joking)
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• How a thread to talk bout ToK NM ended like this, i'm not playing on European servers neither on S5 cluster and i feel like i know alot bout their story by just reading this thing and not to mention that dude, Rico or Ricco w/e.

Not to offend any1 but you guys on european servers moan too much about people stripping or not.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                                How a thread to talk bout ToK NM ended like this, i'm not playing on European servers neither on S5 cluster and i feel like i know alot bout their story by just reading this thing and not to mention that dude, Rico or Ricco w/e.

Not to offend any1 but you guys on european servers moan too much about people stripping or not.
                                We have people moaning about stripping in East Coast Servers too.
                                Just not in forums, but in GA.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X