Merged threads about ToK NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
    Ok so here's a question........ if I haven't passed Hard am I screwed? And no please don't say get stronger.
    No one runs Hard.....

East Coast servers
    Not screwed ... do Normal then ... or spend balens simple ... I did Hard yesterday and passed it ...

Comment

• Few months ago, hard was very doable, and normal was easy, but in a few months time, hard became impossible and normal became hard.
      And people still tell me I just need to build myself more. What a joke, if you don't cash heavily and join the high BR, you won't be able to do normal in a few months, and you'll be stuck doing easy.

I can see why ToK isn't in the chinese version nomore, it's a crappy implementation. It relies too much on heavy cashers.

/end rant.

Also what happened here? Are we chinese now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	1678470
      Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-16-2013, 08:51 AM.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Few months ago, hard was very doable, and normal was easy, but in a few months time, hard became impossible and normal became hard.
        And people still tell me I just need to build myself more. What a joke, if you don't cash heavily and join the high BR, you won't be able to do normal in a few months, and you'll be stuck doing easy.

I can see why ToK isn't in the chinese version nomore, it's a crappy implementation. It relies too much on heavy cashers.

/end rant.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64748[/ATTACH]
        and you told to me build my toon better to pass tok norm,now when it comes to you its for cashers only?lolol

Comment

Few months ago, hard was very doable, and normal was easy, but in a few months time, hard became impossible and normal became hard.

/end rant.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64748[/ATTACH]
          If u dont see tok on china Wartune, u look at version where ToK never was added
          100k br team can run tok hard, want it - get itsad but simple

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            If u dont see tok on china Wartune, u look at version where ToK never was added
            100k br team can run tok hard, want it - get itsad but simple
            Unfortunatelly, he wants 87 K BR can pass TOK NM ... Sadly he just think for him self ...

To IggyBousse
            Also which part of My English that u didn't understand it so that I always replied to TOK Normal ? Better u read carefully the "LOGIC" that I've written before .. or u still not understand the mean of "GIFT" ... lol

U want be everyone happy ? then spend balens like ZEBQ (make it rank 1) and then u can go naked, I'll thanks it for u ..

Comment

• Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
              Unfortunatelly, he wants 87 K BR can pass TOK NM ... Sadly he just think for him self ...

To IggyBousse
              Also which part of My English that u didn't understand it so that I always replied to TOK Normal ? Better u read carefully the "LOGIC" that I've written before .. or u still not understand the mean of "GIFT" ... lol

U want be everyone happy ? then spend balens like ZEBQ (make it rank 1) and then u can go naked, I'll thanks it for u ..
              I never said I want to pass NM at 87k br, get your facts straight, again a good example why you don't read or understand english.
              I said multiple times now, it doesn't matter what your BR is, if you're not high end BR, meaning extremely heavy cashers, you won't beat NM.
              If you're not a heavy casher or a very old player, aka s100-, you won't pass Hard.

NOW THE DIFFERENCE IS, we were able to pass hard much easier a few months ago, normal was a breeze, and Nightmare was still nightmare.
              Now do you understand me or do I have to start making pictures for you?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I never said I want to pass NM at 87k br, get your facts straight, again a good example why you don't read or understand english.
                I said multiple times now, it doesn't matter what your BR is, if you're not high end BR, meaning extremely heavy cashers, you won't beat NM.
                If you're not a heavy casher or a very old player, aka s100-, you won't pass Hard.

NOW THE DIFFERENCE IS, we were able to pass hard much easier a few months ago, normal was a breeze, and Nightmare was still nightmare.
                Now do you understand me or do I have to start making pictures for you?
                Compare it again, that u didn't read or understand it .... Why u did moan to TOP Players that they must always naked everyday ... Do you forget what u write always ? ... U always blamed them as they didn't do ur wish ... Or u didn't read others post that u complain goes to nothing and not LOGIC for others ... So why you moan, stay at your place which is TOK Normal ... If even u can't pass TOK Normal in the future than do TOK Easy, if u even can't pass it don't do TOK .. this simple thing u can't understand ? if u hate it, just quit ...

"if you're not high end BR, meaning extremely heavy cashers, you won't beat NM" do you know what u write ? U acknowledge that only high BR aka Heavy casher can pass it only, so why u bother it as you said "I never said I want to pass NM at 87k br" ... Isn't it contradictive sentence ?

It is different thing when u talk directly to R2 not to other ppls... that u have complain to R2 that TOK begin so hard today, coz of slyph use for an example ...

Another hand, U can pass Hard Mode now ? as u said "we were able to pass hard much easier a few months ago", with ur BR eventhough a few month ago ?

The mean is ur moan completely have wrong address, not in PPL but goes to R2 .. that u should moan ... And if ur moan are rejected by R2 then why u still play it ? just quit ....

Did u understand this is Pay 2 win game ? u are casher u should know this ...

Now do you get my point ? or U still not grown up and want always I call " kiddo with papa's wallet ? " ... get life ... gizzzz kiddo ...

Comment

• take it easy, if you wont beat a single round on NM, just do hard, all of those tops are 80s , only1 or 2 that not 80s yet, and ofc theyre cashbomber, blame, for nothing, if you want to get it done ,just ask g.m to lowering base power of tok's bosses by %, not insluting the real player who their name are choosen
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

• Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                    take it easy, if you wont beat a single round on NM, just do hard, all of those tops are 80s , only1 or 2 that not 80s yet, and ofc theyre cashbomber, blame, for nothing, if you want to get it done ,just ask g.m to lowering base power of tok's bosses by %, not insluting the real player who their name are choosen
                    That's what I mean ... not insulting player .. sigh .. This simple thing how come he don't understand after 21 pages ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                      take it easy, if you wont beat a single round on NM, just do hard, all of those tops are 80s , only1 or 2 that not 80s yet, and ofc theyre cashbomber, blame, for nothing, if you want to get it done ,just ask g.m to lowering base power of tok's bosses by %, not insluting the real player who their name are choosen
                      Correct.The difficulty should be lowered a bit, specially for tok easy+normal. Not gonna argue about hard+nightmare but R2 should at least give new players a fighting chance.
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• in european servers :
                        - TOK NM : thanks a lot to LinkeTong, Onimad, DiaVanille, R4ge
                        - TOK Hard : thanks Ã* lot to Gerard, BravoFK, Shuu for
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                          "if you're not high end BR, meaning extremely heavy cashers, you won't beat NM" do you know what u write ? U acknowledge that only high BR aka Heavy casher can pass it only, so why u bother it as you said "I never said I want to pass NM at 87k br" ... Isn't it contradictive sentence ?
                          How the hell is that contradicting, seriously man? Stop talking to me if you can't understand what I type...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• I would like to say thank you to the top players for being naked for tok. We really appreciate this effort from you, maximum respect for it. I am pretty sure 99,9% of the other players feel the same, even if they don't come here and say it. Please just ignore the few who driven by envy for what you achieved says something else. You are the best, and not only for having the high BR - but giving chance to others as well.
                            Fairlight from S181
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Big thank you to Gerard, BravoFK and Shuu for unequiping in tok hard, only Rico dressed, but that's fine, I was able to pass a person whom we needed for ToK NM.
                              Finally have strength in numbers now ^^.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Thanks to all who stripped today! Brill!

Rico is on vacation and doesn't want to get up early to strip, haha!
                                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Working...
                                X