X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autlos
    replied
    Originally posted by Bachus77 View Post
    This sounds like a great astral for non-healers but 10% is a little low. It should be +800 HP at level 4 and that's not too bad. The orange healing astral (Goddess' Touch) most likely restores 1000-1200 HP at level 4.
    It isn't too bad, but you risk it not proccing at 9/10 shots and in that case, the heal it gives does not make up for the damage you take in those 9 turns

I don't know how that astral levels up, if it's either +% or +amount it heals

Leave a comment:

• Bachus77
    replied
    Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
    Unbending Will Lv. 2
    EXP 350/600
    10% Chance to gain 400 HP when attacking
    This sounds like a great astral for non-healers but 10% is a little low. It should be +800 HP at level 4 and that's not too bad. The orange healing astral (Goddess' Touch) most likely restores 1000-1200 HP at level 4.

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Originally posted by R23205900 View Post
    I've used search, read the beginner guides, even read about it here: Astro Guide - but I'm still left needing to ask a few questions.

The 'astral button' is not available to me, is it based on class, level or just become available when you get an astral?

Where/how do you get astrals? All I've seen in-game is 'buy them". Is is an item shop-only item, or is it done with in-game gold?
    Double post but whatever, in game gold, astral opens to you at a higher level.

Leave a comment:

• Urthor
    replied
    Soul of Grace: Sure that thing is pretty useless for any class i would say because i am using as a mage critical too and i deal because of that sure more damage then +5% i think i deal around 25% more damage with crits or even more.

Killer`s Determination: Just dont upgrade this thing.. lvl 4 it`s already +12% and the archers are already more then enough overpowered!

Prophet`s Guard: Well that`s as useless as the bonus from the trinket set... the archers keep critting that amount is just too small

Unbending Will: That thing would really need a upgrade to be usefull i would give it a 20% Chance everyone would have profit from that because it`s of use for every class

But when i would be you i would take Killer`s Determination or Pattack and upgrade it

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Killers Determination is the one to keep and use out of all you mentioned. As you said 3% is not much, and it depends on your skill tree. If you were to take the Delphic Sniper path with added crit rate, that's 23%, now, if you add that along with your character stats, and if you level that astral up, I can see worth sticking that in. But until then PATK astrals are the ones until you level that higher than 3%

and editing my post, the post below me says not to level it up?! What? What can beat an overpowered archer by being more overpowered?! I don't see your logic! Go level Killers Determination and add it in! At +12% your normal attacks are practically all crits by then
    Last edited by autlos; 09-05-2012, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23205900
    replied
    I've used search, read the beginner guides, even read about it here: Astro Guide - but I'm still left needing to ask a few questions.

The 'astral button' is not available to me, is it based on class, level or just become available when you get an astral?

Where/how do you get astrals? All I've seen in-game is 'buy them". Is is an item shop-only item, or is it done with in-game gold?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    not a ranger. but i read somewhere rangers have a skill that adds 5 rage per every crit they get. so ya that one which disables crit prob wouldn't be good if you have that skill or aiming for it. the "chance of recieving crit reduc by %" seems like it might be better choice, since-there is always going to be a lot of atk's directed at you. i took a block astral over a crit one because it gives more chances for it to work. seeing that i only get 1-2 hits a round an when fighting other ppl. they get lots of atks.
    the regen and increase of crit dmg seem nice as well. i'd go for more stuff that has boosts like "pdef, mdef, Matk/patk. etc etc" since like i stated before it gives more bang for its buck an more chances for them to be useful in many situations.
    what i did with my mage is used academy and astrals to make up for weak pdef naturally due to class. and now i can pvp knights, rangers or mages.
    there seems to be a rule with astrals as well. can't put a type of same type into the equip section. i'm guessing when the astral is fully unlocked due to level. we will be able to have nearly one of each astral or close. so i'd say, go with whatever helps you the most in battle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X