X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
    You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones.
    No, no, no and no?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
    You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones.

First half: Lol what? All sylphs need the same amount of mahra to upgrade based on their color.

Second half: Lol both Electric and Fire can be upgraded into Hercules and Cerberus

Leave a comment:

• R211563703
    replied
    You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones at first stage. You should just look at medusa stats or Athena and you will see what I am talking about (same is true also for Iris). I think the goal is to upgrade one sylph to pink (the one which you use most often).
    Last edited by R211563703; 01-17-2014, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by gambitalex1983 View Post
    for 90% of player, cw dose not matter anymore
    it still gives good rewards if you get good points...

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
    im going elec, want to tell knights how i feel when they use brute+edd on a poor mage

Leave a comment:

• ball0n
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    hmm i'm going for Fire Sylph, want to tell mages that how i feel when they use apollo on a poor knight :P
    im going elec, want to tell knights how i feel when they use brute+edd on a poor mage

Leave a comment:

• gambitalex1983
    replied
    for 90% of player, cw dose not matter anymore

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    hmm i'm going for Fire Sylph, want to tell mages that how i feel when they use apollo on a poor knight :P
    and the knighst will tell you how stiupid you are for taking fire in cw^^

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I can't decide, but I think I'll go for electric due to the crit. I'll be pimping in Spire and WB with it.
    Now I might also go for Fire. With the resistances coming, I think we all know where we should invest, and it's not fire, wind, water, dark and light .

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Spend exp and mahra and sepulcrum on 2 sylphs to keep them at competetive rank.. How many can do that lol?
    How many can do that with 1?

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    take both problem solved^^
    Spend exp and mahra and sepulcrum on 2 sylphs to keep them at competetive rank.. How many can do that lol?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    if this is a fact, then mages have to decide again...take electric sylphs which is best for pve etc? or take fire pet which will rule at cw???
    take both problem solved^^

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Well guess what? you're wrong, both fire and electric give attack
    if this is a fact, then mages have to decide again...take electric sylphs which is best for pve etc? or take fire pet which will rule at cw???

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    chinese platform, i read about these passives long before sylphs even came out in europe.maybe a bad translation or i didnt get something right, but i am 99.9% sure that china fire pet gives pattck and electric gives mattck. and thats a good thing for me. i dont like them to give attack.
    Well guess what? you're wrong, both fire and electric give attack

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    It's ATTACK. Seriously....where do people get this information from. People need to stop feeding them the wrong info.
    chinese platform, i read about these passives long before sylphs even came out in europe.maybe a bad translation or i didnt get something right, but i am 99.9% sure that china fire pet gives pattck and electric gives mattck. and thats a good thing for me. i dont like them to give attack.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X