Anybody as tired as I am?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raenaia View Post
    I assume all the US players have noticed that all the good stuff goes to the Chinese. Admittedly they probably have more money than we do after getting all they could out of WoW. But are you all as tired as I am that we don't get trading? Or that the new pots say they give a number 5 gem chest and when you spend 65 balens it gives you a lvl 2? I'm sorry, if it says a level 5, damn it give a lvl 5! R2 games and Kabam are screwing with us, I'm thinking it's time to say "No more!" If you're going to screw folks, it's not going to be me! There are too many games out there for me to play, you need us more than we need you! I have to say, if I decide to leave because you don't play fair with everybody, I will never play another R2 game. I will avoid you folks like the plague, and tell my gaming friends to do the same. I realize you get enough from the Chinese to keep going, but I will make sure as many as I can tell never come back to you. Sorry for the rant, but I'm very near the point of not caring. R2 games does that to you.

Just so everyone knows, I am not a gaming newb, I started playing with EQ1, went to AC2,then Shadowbane, was then asked to beta test WoW, and expansions 1 and 2, then went to beta test DnD online (which sucked) then Rift, and played Skyrim, and Diablo III till this came out. Now I'm fed up with how they run this. Looking for a new game!

Everything is relative in a PvP game like this.

Charge everyone $10 for a level 2 gem or charge everyone $10 for a level 5 gem won't make the difference.
    Expensive items = only few can afford = better for the average players in the long run.

Cheaper items = everyone recharge = makes no difference to you.
    If the top player is at 500k, and you're at 450k, it's the same as the top player being 150k and you at 100k.

You may not be a gaming noob, but you are a Wartune noob.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 02-21-2014, 11:36 PM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      If the top player is at 500k, and you're at 450k, it's the same as the top player being 150k and you at 100k.
      ^
      I think there is some mistake here, 500k-450k= 50k (10%) hard mode, 150k-100k= 50k(50%) nightmareX10 mode
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

a chinese can earn about 1/5 than america so u took the same percent that u earn or have!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          You're delusional if you don't think p[l]ayers are quitting this game. Just take a look at your own server, tell me if it's still as lively as it used to be.
          The game will not die, no game just dies. If people are quitting then double the amount are joining as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kula880528 View Post
            a chinese can earn about 1/5 than america so u took the same percent that u earn or have!
            that's not a valid argument at all...there are people on these servers who dont make that..there are people from eastern europe that have to pay the same as we do even though their avg income is far lower

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
              ^
              I think there is some mistake here, 500k-450k= 50k (10%) hard mode, 150k-100k= 50k(50%) nightmareX10 mode
              You're the one mistaken.

It's the absolute difference that is important, not the relative percentage.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

You're the one mistaken.

It's the absolute difference that is important, not the relative percentage.
                ok. thanks, i don't know much about this game any ways, so i am asking just for clarification,

Senario 1 (Percentage)
                450k Br + lvl 1 Dryad = 450k+95k= 545k
                100k Br + lvl 1 Dryad= 100K+20k =120k

Senario 2 ( Absolute Differance)
                5K Br vs 10K Br = 10K wins
                105K br vs 110KBr = even chances
                Last edited by R29296591; 02-22-2014, 02:13 AM.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  NO. that game is more P2W than wartune.
                  not really. wartune is more expensive imo.

im sorry if this out of topic.
                  my suggestion, dont ever put ur hope to high in chinese based games. there no balance and always pay2win.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

ok. thanks, i don't know much about this game any ways, so i am asking just for clarification,

Senario 1 (Percentage)
                    450k Br + lvl 1 Dryad = 450k+95k= 545k
                    100k Br + lvl 1 Dryad= 100K+20k =120k

Senario 2 ( Absolute Differance)
                    5K Br vs 10K Br = 10K wins
                    105K br vs 110KBr = even chances
                    You play Wartune for BG only?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

You play Wartune for BG only?
                      The topic is about absolute difference and relative percentage, taking the game over all.

I just want to know, a valid example/senario that absolute differance is better judge than relative %.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

The topic is about absolute difference and relative percentage, taking the game over all.

I just want to know, a valid example/senario that absolute differance is better judge than relative %.
                        Absolute difference is what matters.
                        Damage taken = function of (attack-defense)/2 * multiplier

1 attack = 1 BR,
                        1 defense =1 BR

That said, someone with 5k more BR than you has approximately about 5k worth of attack/defense/HP (BR of HP is HP/5), etc.

If you have 10k attack vs my 5k defense, your damage dealt to me is the same as if you have 100k attack vs my 95k defense.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Absolute difference is what matters.
                          Damage taken = function of (attack-defense)/2 * multiplier

If you have 10k attack vs my 5k defense, your damage dealt to me is the same as if you have 100k attack vs my 95k defense.
                          Thanks, thats what i was looking for.

Edit: Did not understood the first time, so just wanted how does that apply in game.
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
                            if u compare to chineze servers , there everything is x3.25 cheaper than in here , crypt keys, exp scrolls and etc here is 75 balens in chineze is 20 balens ........ makes me sick...... i spend so much and when i think of it i coud get 3x times more in there.
                            if I could only read chinese I'd play there...oh wait.... lvl 80's with 500k br .. ummmm, no thanks
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post

my suggestion, dont ever put ur hope to high in chinese based games. there no balance and always pay2win.
                              on chinese there is balance look at there shop prizes + they get special vip shop with very low prized items. But for us is not balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                The game will not die, no game just dies. If people are quitting then double the amount are joining as well.
                                Ok, that just confirmed it. Delusional as heck.

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post

Are you even serious? Just compare the "promotions" of wartune's first 3 months and Loa's.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X