X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    oh so this is ur logic then, ok ok.
    i think we're done here with this statement of urs.
    it isn't matter of logic u cant brand and say someone is paying when he isn't paying clear and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      You're so special, bless you.
      thank you so much u are peach

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        it isn't matter of logic u cant brand and say someone is paying when he isn't paying clear and simple
        even if he ever did pay $500000, but stopped. so he isn't a casher.
        so a criminal (killer) who kills over 1.000.000 people and stopped isn't a criminal (killer) anymore, in ur logic. that is.

Comment

even if he ever did pay $500000, but stopped. so he isn't a casher.
          so a criminal (killer) who kills over 1.000.000 people and stopped isn't a criminal (killer) anymore, in ur logic. that is.
          wait u want to say if i stop paying vip... im still paying with imaginary money and am imaginary vip?

does that make any sense

Comment

• You paid for an advantage. Just because you stop spending doesn't mean your advantage has suddenly gone down the drain. By the same logic spending $500k in one month and then stopping completely means you're not paying to win, but that's complete and utter **. Your advantage is permanent and you paid for it; you paid to win and that's the point they're making.

Though in simpler terms I'll put it this way -

Nemas pojma i ponasas se ko deriste.

Comment

wait u want to say if i stop paying vip... im still paying with imaginary money and am imaginary vip?

does that make any sense
              i don't say anything like that, imaginary or anything. i'm just saying u are still casher coz u ever did pay before u stopped.
              why can't u get this simple statement?
              there wraithraiser make my statement even more clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                You paid for an advantage. Just because you stop spending doesn't mean your advantage has suddenly gone down the drain. By the same logic spending $500k in one month and then stopping completely means you're not paying to win, but that's complete and utter **. Your advantage is permanent and you paid for it; you paid to win and that's the point they're making.

Though in simpler terms I'll put it this way -

Nemas pojma i ponasas se ko deriste.
                it didn't gona to drain im not saying it did but u cant brand someone to pay for game if he stop that is fact...so game isn't pay2win and that is fact,ppl are paying much more on my server than me and they aren't winning so game isn't about pay2win

Though in simpler terms I'll put it this way

ti sve znas oci mamine

Comment

i don't say anything like that, imaginary or anything. i'm just saying u are still casher coz u ever did pay before u stopped.
                  why can't u get this simple statement?
                  there wraithraiser make my statement even more clear.
                  i might be branded as casher if i stop cashing but point is im not cashing anymore and therefore im not paying2win anymore while others might still continue to pay much more than me and aint winning

Comment

• Vise nego ti ocigledno.

When your own people shame you *shakes head in disdain*

Comment

• in fact i might not pay for another year and they would still lose if they continue to pay

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Vise nego ti ocigledno.

When your own people shame you *shakes head in disdain*
                        my own ppl praise me from my server in earlier posts and confirmed im not cashing no more than vip compared to others who spend tons of money and aint winning over me

Comment

my own ppl praise me from my server in earlier posts and confirmed im not cashing no more than vip compared to others who spend tons of money and aint winning over me
                          Fangirls don't count. Otherwise Condor would be more recognized than he is.

Comment

in fact i might not pay for another year and they would still lose if they continue to pay
                            ^meaning that you already spent more than they will spend for another year?
                            Server: East Coast Server 300+
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 70+
                            Battle Rating: 90+k
                            Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

i might be branded as casher if i stop cashing but point is im not cashing anymore and therefore im not paying2win anymore while others might still continue to pay much more than me and aint winning
                              see this.if zebq stopped cashing, he might be branded as casher, but he's not paying anymore then he's non-casher.
                              if a killer stopped killing, he might be branded as killer, but he's not killing anymore, then he's not a killer. like that. in ur statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                                ^meaning that you already spent more than they will spend for another year?
                                only vip spending and some spending 500$ monthly and cant be better than me

and that is what they cant comprehend that they are spending much more than me over year and aren't winning so pa2win isn't valid

most got lvl 9 vip and castle as proof from cashing and aren't top mage while i still aint lvl 9

Comment

Working...
                                X