Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Love that all you worthless scumbags are complaining about it, how about they just say **** you all and never make an event for free players again, you ungrateful little ♥ always expecting to get everything you want, next time you can just use your mount whips and get absolutely ******* nothing. good day.
    lmao if you think this is a free event you are dullisional. This is not a free event. You are a big whale though so you are blind by this. R2 can sell you a bag full of elephant **** and you will buy it. We are complaining bc this event is geared toward either very old servers or very rich players. Think about it a bit you idiot before calling others pieces of ****. That's you.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 05:40 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

    Comment


    • Wasn't Filfiljuma the lying braggart from the past?

      I would just ignore the user.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

      CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        You guys don't understand the fact that the more you complain, the more you discourage R2 in ever making you cheap little dirty ♥ any events in the future, Learn to speak English as well you uneducated little schmuck.

        You guys complain on over 100 threads a day, and guess what R2 will never reply to you, they will never even notice your worthless ***, and the more you complain the less you will get.

        Enjoy you little filthy complainers.
        Happy ban. Being racist will just get you perm ban off this forum. You ignorant piece of garbage.
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 05:40 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
          You guys don't understand the fact that the more you complain, the more you discourage R2 in ever making you cheap little dirty ♥ any events in the future, Learn to speak English as well you uneducated little schmuck.

          You guys complain on over 100 threads a day, and guess what R2 will never reply to you, they will never even notice your worthless ***, and the more you complain the less you will get.

          Enjoy you little filthy complainers.
          we are not going to get more stufs cause of people like you actually
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Love that all you worthless scumbags are complaining about it, how about they just say **** you all and never make an event for free players again, you ungrateful little ♥ always expecting to get everything you want, next time you can just use your mount whips and get absolutely ******* nothing. good day.
            Try ************ without using sandpaper..youll feel much better..oh and you know what they say about people who call others names right???? takes one to know one.
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

            Comment


            • How can it be a bad thing to get some free stuff? A lot of players have lvl 3 stables, and get some small reward for free. They don't even have to use any of their whips for it!

              If you happen to have played for a longer time, you can get the reward for lvl 4 stables. Good, you have probably deserved it It still doesn't cost you a thing.

              For the ones who have cashed hard, you get a small token of appreciation for the amount you have spent. I highly doubt many people will upgrade their stables just for this event, unless you are really close to the next level.

              Yes, the rewards are biggest for those who have cashed in the past. I don't really see a problem with that. This event is NOT making anyone spend more money, but rewarding those who have sticked with the game for a long time or used money on it. Who else could be more deserving of a small reward?

              I like this event. I won't get the top rewards, but I get some free boxes, whips and gold out of it without needing to spend anything. I hope R2/Proficient City keep on doing more diversified events like this one. I'm still saving my whips and SC for an eventual unlimited or limited event, but there's no rush. The waiting is the one thing that really is equal for both cashers and non-cashers alike
              Mage Calira on US East
              Lvl: 80
              BR: 159K+

              Comment


              • this event is actually a bonus. I don't have to do anything and i get to collect all the prizes. Zbeq would be a little disappointed though since the bonus only goes to lv 6. Would be nice if they included lv 7 and even lv 8 just for those that are so good to R2. Hoever, R2 are never nice to their few biggest players since the mass are always complaining.

                Note: although zbeq maxed his stable, i bet he wouldn't mind hording a few thousand extra whips for future use.(if lv 7 and lv 8 bonus are given)

                Comment


                • lmao this event is far from Love thy mount that we know of and i dont see it as bonus reward which above people says...

                  sure its a reward if the name of event were level up thy stable..
                  All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

                  Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                    The people who support are big spenders who can or already have lvl 3-6 stables..the others can buy whips to complete the event..its no biggy for them, So everyone who cant do the event that comes to forums to ask *** is a whiner in their books. As for the non cashers with lvl 3 stables etc..how long have you been playing to amount that many whips?? compared to other non cashers who not even got lvl 1 yet, dont even try to compare and say its possible for non cashers to get such an event done..that depends on the time they have had to collect that amount of whips needed..which is a **** load of time . Go kiss *** u *** kissers :P
                    In reference to the emboldened part, I sincerely doubt any casher with a modicum of sense will raise their stable level purely for this event. (Unless they are very close to a new level)

                    Most cashers who intend to level their stables will do so during a *pays to consume* event. The rewards are much better per $

                    This event seems like just a freebie for the current level of stable someone has. If in doubt drop your top cashers on your server a PM and ask them.

                    As a freebie event I see nothing wrong in it.
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

                    ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                    Comment


                    • Free stuff - like it.

                      Comment


                      • crappy events for two months in a row i wonder if it is too late to join wartune with another provider
                        Name:MODOKâ„¢
                        Class:Archer
                        Server:Kabam s28(West)
                        Guild:CritRime
                        Level:Advanced 80
                        BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                        Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

                        Comment


                        • The people who support the greediness of this company just boggle my mind. You are all so clueless on this which is the real big problem here.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                            In reference to the emboldened part, I sincerely doubt any casher with a modicum of sense will raise their stable level purely for this event. (Unless they are very close to a new level)

                            Most cashers who intend to level their stables will do so during a *pays to consume* event. The rewards are much better per $

                            This event seems like just a freebie for the current level of stable someone has. If in doubt drop your top cashers on your server a PM and ask them.

                            As a freebie event I see nothing wrong in it.
                            This is not even a freebie event. Freebie event for servers that been here for 6+months. Other than that it's slap in the face to everyone else. No new server will be able to pariticipate this event. So this is not really a free event. It's mainly for hard cashers and really old servers. Freebie events would be those online bonuses we get since everyone is able to get it those. If this included stable lvl 2 and had the prizes upped a bit to be more or less equal to the amt needed to get to that stable level. Then it wouldn't be so bad, but this requires is 1000s of dollars to get or being lucky to have start on s1 or something.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
                              How can it be a bad thing to get some free stuff? A lot of players have lvl 3 stables, and get some small reward for free. They don't even have to use any of their whips for it!

                              If you happen to have played for a longer time, you can get the reward for lvl 4 stables. Good, you have probably deserved it It still doesn't cost you a thing.

                              For the ones who have cashed hard, you get a small token of appreciation for the amount you have spent. I highly doubt many people will upgrade their stables just for this event, unless you are really close to the next level.

                              Yes, the rewards are biggest for those who have cashed in the past. I don't really see a problem with that. This event is NOT making anyone spend more money, but rewarding those who have sticked with the game for a long time or used money on it. Who else could be more deserving of a small reward?

                              I like this event. I won't get the top rewards, but I get some free boxes, whips and gold out of it without needing to spend anything. I hope R2/Proficient City keep on doing more diversified events like this one. I'm still saving my whips and SC for an eventual unlimited or limited event, but there's no rush. The waiting is the one thing that really is equal for both cashers and non-cashers alike
                              ohhhh thats how it works? i thought u had to get your stables up to that lvl DURING the event. makes much more sense now lol. of course i'd have to cash hard in order to even get to lvl 3 but now it doesnt seem like r2 made this event up while trippin on a bad batch of acid. still trippin on acid but not a bad batch where they think gorillas are making monkey love to their deceased great grandma lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                This is not even a freebie event. Freebie event for servers that been here for 6+months. Other than that it's slap in the face to everyone else. No new server will be able to pariticipate this event. So this is not really a free event. It's mainly for hard cashers and really old servers.
                                Yes, it is a free event, because you can log on and collect prizes without spending anything. To my mind that's the definition of free.

                                I really don't understand your rage about this event, surely if you want to rage about events you'd start with the pays to consume. Lets look at this event. Are the rewards so mindbogglingly good our toons will be obsolete if we log on tomorrow and don't get them? No

                                Most people who saved wisely have at least a level 3 stables, 4 is pretty average now.

                                So we're looking at the 5 and 6 rewards, just think about the players you have seen in BG with 5 and 6 stables, they were beating you before these rewards, they will beat you after, no difference.

                                As for the brand new servers, well I'm always confused why people join games like this so long after the game was released. Tbh if they weren't planning on at least moderate cashing they never had a hope of catching anyone up anyway, so a few more whips difference is just immaterial imo.
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

                                ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X