Ultimate Gamecards and WARTUNE scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Gamecards and WARTUNE scam

This is for all who use this to buy for this game. I am advising you to STOP using this to pay here. I for months have had to call the company every time I try to put in more than 300.00 at a time.Every time they say there fraud department has to look into it.They say WARTUNES has a block on how much you can put in at one time. I know many that do put more in then I do. So know cuz of this they will not honor my cards that I paid for and erased all the codes. So I hope u are all careful cuz the scam is starting here with wartunes and ultimate game cards. they at first are nice about it saying sorry then are like well we tried in past but yadda yadda yadda. they are scams and a fraud company so just be careful im done with this game looks like. Wartunes aint much better putting blocks on u if u spend to much odd. good luck and don't get scammed..

I have dealt with the same thing. Spend more than $300 in one shot and they don't accept the cards and say you are committing fraud. Then it takes weeks to go through Ultimatepay and R2 customer support and you are lucky to get things sorted out at all. This is one of the reasons I am quitting after these CW as well

--Vaginos
    --US East R2-309

Comment

Bye Vaginos.

Comment

Rest in peace, Penos.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

use Paypal people. Never had any troubles with paypal, tho i never recharged a sum of 300$ or more (max i think was 100$ and only once)
          Character: Shnitz
          Server Shadowfen (s335)
          Class: Archer
          Lvl: 70
          BR: 112k
          Guild: Fusion

Comment

dmb azz wartune
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Good to stop paying for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by xsebishop View Post
                I have dealt with the same thing. Spend more than $300 in one shot and they don't accept the cards and say you are committing fraud. Then it takes weeks to go through Ultimatepay and R2 customer support and you are lucky to get things sorted out at all. This is one of the reasons I am quitting after these CW as well

--Vaginos
                --US East R2-309
                YOU are Vaginos?
                Whoa!
                People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Ya I love the IDIOTS who say stop paying for the game. Let's see if some of us didn't pay IDIOT there wouldn't be a game for you to play so instead of acting like a complete idget say thanks to people who pay..

Comment

i have quit using ugc as paying method a while and using unipin ( work well for me for recharging balens/vip*in my country Indonesia- at least till now), idk with any other country though
                    Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Unipin is the best!

Comment

didnt know people still use UGC

Comment

just spend $300 using playspan then turn around and spend more using paypal, the limit is different with paypal, i spent $500 at once when i got taxes using paypal, and never had a problem

Comment

Totally agree UGC sucks period.

Comment

Somehow I don't think either of you will leave the game just yet, Vag and Dark
                              Mage Calira on US East
                              Lvl: 80
                              BR: 159K+

Comment

Working...
                              X