This is just my doubt, i'm not complaining nor asking when will it be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care less or careless?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      It's the damn internet. Who care's about perfect grammar. Im ****** off so I really can careless.
      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Care less or careless?
      Always on key.
      +1

Edit: The expression goes,"I couldn't care less.."
      Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-22-2014, 08:12 PM.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

It's the damn internet. Who care's about perfect grammar. Im ****** off so I really can careless.
        I wasn't referring to the grammar, but the content..
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          I thought I already cleared this up...
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post873791

I don't see anything that would raise the flag for stalking and I don't see him harassing you when you're usually the one that keeps egging on the argument.
          You defend Condor all the time. You have his name in your sig. It's fairly obvious that you are his fan boy. Stop denying it. He going into my post history finding posts to qoute me on. Not just this thread as well. You do not know what he been doing to me for awhile now. Every time I disagree with something he starts harassing me about it. I say something from what I heard and he starts bringing that up over and over again. I polity ask him in pm to just leave me alone. yet he keeps on harping at me. I report him through mods and they ignore. I'm tired of his garbage. So I resort to insulting him just like he does to me. Does it make me a hypocrite? Probably. Does it fix anything? Probably not. Is there any other way to deal with him? No there isn't. Reporting does ****, pming him and asking to stop doesn't do ****. I shouldn't have to be worried about him harassing and bullying me around here on the internet. I'm tired of it. If mods are not going to do anything about. Then I will continue to insult him.

Comment

Always on key.
            +1

Damn you ride him so much don't you?

Comment

Sometimes I care more. Other times, I care less. Maybe I wouldn't care from time to time.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

You defend Condor all the time. You have his name in your sig. It's fairly obvious that you are his fan boy. Stop denying it. He going into my post history finding posts to qoute me on. Not just this thread as well. You do not know what he been doing to me for awhile now. Every time I disagree with something he starts harassing me about it. I say something from what I heard and he starts bringing that up over and over again. I polity ask him in pm to just leave me alone. yet he keeps on harping at me. I report him through mods and they ignore. I'm tired of his garbage. So I resort to insulting him just like he does to me. Does it make me a hypocrite? Probably. Does it fix anything? Probably not. Is there any other way to deal with him? No there isn't. Reporting does ****, pming him and asking to stop doesn't do ****. I shouldn't have to be worried about him harassing and bullying me around here on the internet. I'm tired of it. If mods are not going to do anything about. Then I will continue to insult him.
                You are upset that he is harassing you, and insults you. And through out this entire thread, you have been throwing names at everyone that doesn't share your opinion or is on your "Side". Seriously, why can't people keep the forum as a GAME forum. If you don't like what he says, ignore him. Not like he is personally dragging you in and telling you to have a fight with him.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

If I were you, I would step away from the forums, take a nice long walk in the fresh air Oxy, then come back and reread your posts. I'm not altogether sure you will have posting rights come tomorrow.

Dunno why you let someone on a forum get you so riled.
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                    If I were you, I would step away from the forums, take a nice long walk in the fresh air Oxy, then come back and reread your posts. I'm not altogether sure you will have posting rights come tomorrow.

Dunno why you let someone on a forum get you so riled.
                    If I get no posting rights tmrw they better damn sure ban condor as well. It's impossible to just ignore him. Where he constantly stalks me on here. Posting qoutes in his sig about me. Posting my qouts on the forum. Just to bicker fights with me. I should be able to post my disagreements with the game. With out people harassing me about it. Calling out any mistakes I have done and things like that. No one deserves to be bullied around like that. The fact I can't do anything about it either pisses me off as well. If he was here in real life. Then I can settle it. If this was any other forum a report would have had him banned long ago. Then I wouldn't be blowing up as much.

@deathkid I have only insulted him and mrpunk. I haven't insulted anyone else on this thread. The only reason I started getting upset is due to Condor being an *** toward me and harassing me. If you keep pushing someone over and over again. Then it's obvious someone going to blow up and push back. So don't call me out on this. This whole thing is all Condor.

Comment

Falsely starting rumors about HS.
                      Falsely claiming others have said something.

I'm guessing that should stay as it is, without any correction. Right?
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

If I get no posting rights tmrw they better damn sure ban condor as well. It's impossible to just ignore him. Where he constantly stalks me on here. Posting qoutes in his sig about me. Posting my qouts on the forum. Just to bicker fights with me. I should be able to post my disagreements with the game. With out people harassing me about it. Calling out any mistakes I have done and things like that. No one deserves to be bullied around like that. The fact I can't do anything about it either pisses me off as well. If he was here in real life. Then I can settle it. If this was any other forum a report would have had him banned long ago. Then I wouldn't be blowing up as much.

@deathkid I have only insulted him and mrpunk. I haven't insulted anyone else on this thread. The only reason I started getting upset is due to Condor being an *** toward me and harassing me. If you keep pushing someone over and over again. Then it's obvious someone going to blow up and push back. So don't call me out on this. This whole thing is all Condor.
                        You can't really call debating the topic at hand bullying. It is a forum, it's purpose is to debate topics, it isn't however supposed to become personal or insulting.

I haven't seen Condor do anything in this thread but debate the topic at hand. Yes, I can imagine his posts are sometimes *clever* in that irritating way, but this is the internet, pretty much par for the course.

If he continues to debate your posts it's because he hasn't found your argument satisfactory enough to refute his point.

If you find yourself getting riled just walk away from the thread.

forum

NOUN (plural forums)
                        • 1A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged:
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          You can't really call debating the topic at hand bullying. It is a forum, it's purpose is to debate topics, it isn't however supposed to become personal or insulting.

I haven't seen Condor do anything in this thread but debate the topic at hand. Yes, I can imagine his posts are sometimes *clever* in that irritating way, but this is the internet, pretty much par for the course.

If he continues to debate your posts it's because he hasn't found your argument satisfactory enough to refute his point.

If you find yourself getting riled just walk away from the thread.

forum

NOUN (plural forums)
                          • 1A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged:
                          He isn't debating my posts. He is being sarcastic and clever as you post it to make it more of a harassment issue than just normal debating. The first post he mention was meant for an attack toward me. He was in no way trying to debate against my posts. This isn't just the only thread either. He makes threads about me and posts about me. He stalks my history and finds posts he wants to point out. I mean who does that? People who are aiming to attack you. This was not a normal debate.

Comment

Once again Condortard do a search on the forums. There is a screen shot of the eliteclub stating that they MOST LIKELY will not be bringing out those events anymore. Once next month events come out and there is no SC and a screwed up mount whip event comes then that further proves my point that there won't be anymore.
                            The clause and reasoning up is fallacious in nature, simply put to say that ABSOLUTELY 100% no more events based on "most likely" occurrence is faulty, tisk. Not even going to belabor the point.

Bottomline is, when one says they are NEVER wrong, you are calling for everyone to challenge otherwise .
                            Chill bro. Chill.
                            People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                            사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

ITT Oxy got in over his head and has shown anyone that actually read the past few pages that Condor really don't care. +1 for being a legalistic literalist once again Condor.

Originally posted by LayfonWolfstein View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]78074[/ATTACH] i think he means this one? thou they say might here
                              I appreciate the pic but without a dated time stamp, it doesn't help anyone. Was that from yesterday? Last week? Two months ago?

Comment

He isn't debating my posts. He is being sarcastic and clever as you post it to make it more of a harassment issue than just normal debating. The first post he mention was meant for an attack toward me. He was in no way trying to debate against my posts. This isn't just the only thread either. He makes threads about me and posts about me. He stalks my history and finds posts he wants to point out. I mean who does that? People who are aiming to attack you. This was not a normal debate.
                                This was political level debate.

Originally posted by White.pt
                                That Thursday's encounter tho.
                                Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-22-2014, 08:40 PM.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                                X