Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Why so Injustice with Knights in AOE damage. no Moaning plz, its the truth see !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    knight can even do 2 delphics in 1 wb round, why bother with some less area damage ?

    want to do great area damage = choose mage, problem solved.
    Last edited by R29847179; 03-23-2014, 11:35 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
      You are complaining about sylphs now, wow.

      Wondering how'd you complain if you were a mage, dealing with no hp boost/pdef/mega rage or crit rate
      *Cheers*
      hey check out all my post in this room, wheres the complain? i dont even need aoe to kill all your troops,,lmfao*
      i just tell you that you whhhinning on Mages def and hp.. ure the one who complaining.. blehh
      Last edited by Ole.Joe; 03-24-2014, 01:30 AM. Reason: missing m,blame the keyboard
      -West Coast S115

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
        i dont even need aoe to kill all your troops
        YEP, couple of good knights on my server, 3 shots and I have no troops, and my troops aren't bad..... knights are getting scary
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          YEP, couple of good knights on my server, 3 shots and I have no troops, and my troops aren't bad..... knights are getting scary
          Wait till you try the top knight from chinese server then. If you saw the PVP vid, he did a gaia delphic worthy dmg with his normal skill hits on another guy...the power of having 130k patk (not sure what it is now since i haven't checked in there for months). One golf swing n 1 troop dies...how convenient.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Wait till you try the top knight from chinese server then. If you saw the PVP vid, he did a gaia delphic worthy dmg with his normal skill hits on another guy...the power of having 130k patk (not sure what it is now since i haven't checked in there for months). One golf swing n 1 troop dies...how convenient.
            happens with 1 knight I fight on my server, his ulti slasher crits and boom, troop is dead
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

            Comment


            • #51
              knights are tanks in defence and are monsters in hp 2 which we mages lack so fair there i aoe advantage for mages

              Comment

              Working...
              X