Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Adopt a MUG earn benifits!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Hey MUG and welcome i have high expectations for you now, so if you join a east server hope to see you in the high ranks

    Comment


    • #62
      Lol they are all after your money Mug, dont listen .... go start on a new server... you'll have the most fun there!!

      They must take you for some kind of Mug xD

      Comment


      • #63
        no i just want to see him show onimad whos boss not money

        and linketong....
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2014, 05:30 PM. Reason: Merge
        Check out my awesome guide

        715k br sorcerer
        17k dodge 15k hit
        Claw 400k
        Ner 160k
        ac 130k
        valk 130k
        djinni 70k
        serrin lvl 70 160k br
        Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
        Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Tigrite View Post
          Hey MUG and welcome i have high expectations for you now, so if you join a east server hope to see you in the high ranks
          Boston throws me on the east coast... hope to see you around but only in a good way.... take it easy sunshine.....

          Comment


          • #65
            Well if you see a mage named Nagisa when you are doing group arena then thats me Hope to see you out there

            Comment


            • #66
              another question for anyone willing to answer.... is there another form of player communication as far as FB groups or anything, a place where players just post helpful tips chat about new things and form alliances outside of the devs and mods view? or is it all just open info? if their are FB groups anyone wanna link me the pages in a PM... Much greatful

              Comment


              • #67
                Can you tell me what server you will join? Cause I will want to play on that server too and watch how you will get strong... Well, I am just a normal guy, but really interested in people like you...

                Comment


                • #68
                  There's no way in hell you can catch up. This isn't a "after a few weeks I'll be in the top"

                  I didn't emphasize enough that there are limits in the game.
                  Getting a legendary 60 gear set will take 3-4 months alone.

                  You can't farm gear, gold, nor anything else. Everything has a 24hr limit.
                  It will take you months just to get a legendary gear set.
                  Why? Because...
                  you're limited on the amount of campaigns a day
                  One attempt on Multiplayer Dungeon
                  One attempt for Spire
                  One attempt on Catacombs
                  One attempt on Tower of Kings
                  One attempt on Necroplis
                  That's just the surface.

                  This game is Money/Time/Patience...
                  There are no Hacks/PositiveGlitches/BeneficialBottting. Only thing to bot is Atoll, which then of itself is a waste of the program's time.


                  Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
                  $400.....? thats what makes you a spender in this game?....... Damn where the hell is minh at? anyways if $400 is what it takes you to get to the top then this game isn't really as much of a money pit as you all think it is......
                  400 Dollars is what you can expect to pay a month/week/day.
                  People will spend 500-3,000 USD a month to maintain where they are in the rankings.
                  Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-27-2014, 05:01 PM.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                  CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by mugreserected View Post
                    hello all, i am mug the infamous. I have heard some hype about this game so have decided to give it a check, i seek someone who knows the game well to teach me the ropes and in return you will have mug's loyalty and will have first row seats to entertainment. So... Feel free to hit me if you are interested in adopting a mug....
                    ricky!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                      There's no way in hell you can catch up. This isn't a "after a few weeks I'll be in the top"

                      I didn't emphasize enough that there are limits in the game.
                      Getting a legendary 60 gear set will take 3-4 months alone.

                      You can't farm gear, gold, nor anything else. Everything has a 24hr limit.
                      It will take you months just to get a legendary gear set.
                      Why? Because...
                      you're limited on the amount of campaigns a day
                      One attempt on Multiplayer Dungeon
                      One attempt for Spire
                      One attempt on Catacombs
                      One attempt on Tower of Kings
                      One attempt on Necroplis
                      That's just the surface.

                      This game is Money/Time/Patience...
                      There are no Hacks/PositiveGlitches/BeneficialBottting. Only thing to bot is Atoll, which then of itself is a waste of the program's time.
                      No, legend 60 gear can be gotten easily, possibly in less than a month if you have cash - you buy the crystaloids, and the legend stones too... Getting more gold will require cash though.... But then, the crypt tokens will be the slowing factors, unless...

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                        There's no way in hell you can catch up. This isn't a "after a few weeks I'll be in the top"

                        I didn't emphasize enough that there are limits in the game.
                        Getting a legendary 60 gear set will take 3-4 months alone.

                        You can't farm gear, gold, nor anything else. Everything has a 24hr limit.
                        It will take you months just to get a legendary gear set.
                        Why? Because...
                        you're limited on the amount of campaigns a day
                        One attempt on Multiplayer Dungeon
                        One attempt for Spire
                        One attempt on Catacombs
                        One attempt on Tower of Kings
                        One attempt on Necroplis
                        That's just the surface.

                        This game is Money/Time/Patience...
                        There are no Hacks/PositiveGlitches/BeneficialBottting. Only thing to bot is Atoll, which then of itself is a waste of the program's time.

                        lol YES haha!!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          never heard of you
                          He's from the now sunset game Age of Champions. We know MUG well.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
                            Boston throws me on the east coast... hope to see you around but only in a good way.... take it easy sunshine.....
                            which server you gonna start playing?Wana see the few weeks beating zebq and pipster

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Your not the same MUG from Age of Champions are you?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Who are you? and why should i care?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X