Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mage class broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I am in top 17

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
      I am in top 17
      That is good to hear. But always Remember, your troops can never be stronger than you. The reason we have troops is to only prevent you from taking damage from people or die faster if you were not with them. You should try to develop your own spec for your class, as everyone who has a strong toon, has their own spec and their secrets on how the game can be played.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
        I am in top 17
        br is just a an idea of how strong you are, however you can have fake br by having useless stats.
        You say your troops dies fast, so can you tell me your level and how much did you upgrade troops hp/count/pdef/mdef in the academy?
        Another non-br factor that counts a lot are your astral, can you tell us what astrals do you have?
        what skills are you using in battle? what is your usual combo? with how much rage do you start? pvp or pve set?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          I said that about 5 posts before you did.

          Never doubt Condor.
          I don't trust people with unknown gender

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            br is just a an idea of how strong you are, however you can have fake br by having useless stats.
            You say your troops dies fast, so can you tell me your level and how much did you upgrade troops hp/count/pdef/mdef in the academy?
            Another non-br factor that counts a lot are your astral, can you tell us what astrals do you have?
            what skills are you using in battle? what is your usual combo? with how much rage do you start? pvp or pve set?
            Yes, You are completely correct.

            Comment


            • #21
              you think I am stupid and dont know to play...lol i just said mages fail!enought

              Comment


              • #22
                am no stupet.

                Mages sack.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
                  Not only me ...many ppl said that mages are bad
                  Mages are OP .. they clear out troops faster and then one shot you with gaia (unless they are facing another mage). If you have problems beating knights of around the same br, then you've really failed as a mage.
                  Character Name: hove
                  Class: Knight
                  Level: 74
                  Battle Rating: 109k
                  Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                  Server: Aeria S4

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
                    you think I am stupid and dont know to play...lol i just said mages fail!enought
                    Not that we think.

                    You clearly showed it.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      well you will see,you re mage and you afraid now.Rules are coming on knights and archers side.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
                        well you will see,you re mage and you afraid now.Rules are coming on knights and archers side.
                        English please?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I'll leave it to you condor, I am done here. Make me proud of you so I won't doubt you in the future

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            I'll leave it to you condor, I am done here. Make me proud of you so I won't doubt you in the future
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I am done too.Mages suck badly and end of story.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
                                I am done too.Mages suck badly and end of story.
                                Plot Twist.
                                LoveMagic777, it was just a dream.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                                CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X