X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    yea but u can imagine how knights/archers with on 100k hp gain extra 20k hp since passive more hp more health and I cant do 10 aoe to take their hp away it to long fight while they can do single target skills on each other so when they do Delphic on me which is 300%+ dmg mage do aoe which is 140% dmg and on top mages are squishy without hp or pdef so its almost 1 shot kill would be lucky if could survive to heal some of that dmg
    there is any greed really its fact that mages are broken and best is shown in gb if u found your self 1 on 1 against knight/archer where there isn't troops mages lose hard

maybe thats the case with you

not with everyone else

mages destroy knights

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    This is a big fat lie, as knights are the worst target to cast BTS to.

compared to 7 sec 45rage(archer) and 9sec 50rage(knight)? and dont forget mages has a lesser AoE with even less rage cost(20).

That's why i said it's too greedy to have it all together. So should a knight has his strongest defensive and defensive skills together?
    yea but u can imagine how knights/archers with on 100k hp gain extra 20k hp since passive more hp more health and I cant do 10 aoe to take their hp away it to long fight while they can do single target skills on each other so when they do Delphic on me which is 300%+ dmg mage do aoe which is 140% dmg and on top mages are squishy without hp or pdef so its almost 1 shot kill would be lucky if could survive to heal some of that dmg
    there is any greed really its fact that mages are broken and best is shown in gb if u found your self 1 on 1 against knight/archer where there isn't troops mages lose hard

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    hem. try asking around for tips. there is nothing wrong in asking players for it. and also, compare their advice/tips on the class because we mages have our own playing styles..

Leave a comment:

• celius1
    replied
    Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
    Low hp,low defense,now archers and knights can easy kill troops and beat mage+u must have double skills,bad in WB without thunderer.
    u realy dump u know...with my mage(112kbr) i kick other classes *** at 135k br...

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Sellor Jebus.

he had it but on a different skill set

Leave a comment:

• celius1
    replied
    bah u fail noob.. im just fine with my mage))

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Sellor Jebus.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Let me guess, holy seal and intercept as well ?

Hahuahuahua
    ew no
    knight doesnt have intercept

and who uses holy seal?

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    when i get my full arena group together
    we use
    apollo shield + Incen Shot + Damnation
    very hard to beat us
    Let me guess, holy seal and intercept as well ?

Hahuahuahua

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    actually i find it very useful imagine what would happen if u did damination + awakening + rune,,, that opponent would be dead

so dont underestimate that , its also useful in group arena too and many other places
    when i get my full arena group together
    we use
    apollo shield + Incen Shot + Damnation
    very hard to beat us

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
    damnation is a very underestimated skill
    actually i find it very useful imagine what would happen if u did damination + awakening + rune,,, that opponent would be dead

so dont underestimate that , its also useful in group arena too and many other places

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post

best skill in the game

Leave a comment:

• DannyDJ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Frustrated knights everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    This is a big fat lie, as knights are the worst target to cast BTS to.

compared to 7 sec 45rage(archer) and 9sec 50rage(knight)? and dont forget mages has a lesser AoE with even less rage cost(20).

That's why i said it's too greedy to have it all together. So should a knight has his strongest defensive and defensive skills together?

sounds like senad is spurting lies again

senad if you are going to use BTS. you use it on a mage or troops you fool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X