Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senthur
    replied
    The heck are you talking about? In GA if you fight 2 mages in a team they will smack your team with 6 AOE, 3 AOE per mage those with pve can cast rain of fire, meteor, rain of fire. With the most powerful class you still have complains about it? LOL

Leave a comment:

• hpdigital
    replied
    Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
    you think I am stupid and dont know to play...lol i just said mages fail!enought
    i think u played 1 year and u failed not uor mage ..mages can be so strong in the right hands ..i never played whit an mage ..but i have a very strong archer and still an friend has a mage ..he has same br like me but he kills me so easy ..i have all academy skills lvl 55 ..my lvl is 55 also ..so mages are not weak ..i think u are the weak 1 using the wrong class..u know once along time ago i had an knight ..also was strong ..but i quited playing whit hem after i reached lvl 60 ..u know why ...because i didnt liked ..and now that knight is resting at lvl 62 whit only 42k br since i didnt played whit hem from a few years and yea hes very weak now ..but a few years ago at lvl 55 39k br was alot ..for a non-casher player ..so what i understand from that knight is i made of wrong moves on it and i sayd same like ..knight is weak ..but the true fact is i failed as knight so i made and archer and i didnt made the same wrong moves ..cuz i learned from knight what should i do to have all gears on time and all guild skills ,academy,camp for some time to get set ready before lvl up again ..and so ...what i think u should do ..well use me as an exemple and try an other class ...trust me worked for me
    Last edited by hpdigital; 03-28-2014, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sturlalex
    replied
    Mages are without a doubt one of the three most overpowered classes to play.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    I am done too.Mages suck badly and end of story.
    Plot Twist.
    LoveMagic777, it was just a dream.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied
    I am done too.Mages suck badly and end of story.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    I'll leave it to you condor, I am done here. Make me proud of you so I won't doubt you in the future

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    I'll leave it to you condor, I am done here. Make me proud of you so I won't doubt you in the future

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    well you will see,you re mage and you afraid now.Rules are coming on knights and archers side.
    English please?

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied
    well you will see,you re mage and you afraid now.Rules are coming on knights and archers side.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    you think I am stupid and dont know to play...lol i just said mages fail!enought
    Not that we think.

You clearly showed it.

Leave a comment:

• CrypticMystic
    replied
    Not only me ...many ppl said that mages are bad
    Mages are OP .. they clear out troops faster and then one shot you with gaia (unless they are facing another mage). If you have problems beating knights of around the same br, then you've really failed as a mage.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    am no stupet.

Mages sack.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    br is just a an idea of how strong you are, however you can have fake br by having useless stats.
    You say your troops dies fast, so can you tell me your level and how much did you upgrade troops hp/count/pdef/mdef in the academy?
    Another non-br factor that counts a lot are your astral, can you tell us what astrals do you have?
    what skills are you using in battle? what is your usual combo? with how much rage do you start? pvp or pve set?
    Yes, You are completely correct.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I said that about 5 posts before you did.

Never doubt Condor.
    I don't trust people with unknown gender

Leave a comment:

Working...
X