The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds sucks.. rethink it

I start to play this game because a friend recomanded it.. well i dont recomanded.. this game sucks.. lots of bugs, lags and delays..

In all battles, lets say battlegrounds, you are lvl 30 for example (couse you can start battle at 30) and you are suppoused to fight against some players who are lvl 38-39.. or you are lvl 36-37 and you must fight against lvl 43-44 etc.. what chance do you have to win or at least to weake this player .. NONE.. Its like putting a 10 year old child to fight with a 18 years old boy and hope the child to win..
    In arena you are lvl 35 and grouped with 2 players (lvl 34 and 37).. and you start to fight against players lvl 44-45 or highest levels
    In tanks same ♥.. you start with a tank level 1 and you are fighting against level 5 or more...

This game is played by millions players and thousands online in same time and wartune group players to fight like ♥.. like you couldn't group players with close levels.

Conclusions: rethink it, rethink the battles group method, repair the bugs.
    IF YOU CANT DO IT RIGHT.. THEN QUIT.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-22-2014, 05:05 AM. Reason: language

Comment

• Nah. Battlegrounds don't suck. You do.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Nah. Battlegrounds don't suck. You do.
        When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an lovely person.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-22-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Bg on 30v is bad? Come to 70-80^^
          Like condor say...:P u must just cash more to enjoy pvp^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Bg on 30v is bad? Come to 70-80^^
            Like condor say...:P u must just cash more to enjoy pvp^^
            The best PVP mode is that were players with same or close level (or battle ranking) are fighting. In this way you give a 50-50 chance to win and highlights battle tactics and player skill making the diference between winner and loser.
            This is basic idea that started the PVP mode but its misunderstood by the games developers.

When you have millions of players and thousands online in same time i dont realy see whats the problem for a good PVP.

Comment

• Well, its Wartune U looking for balance and fair game? Dont count on it here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Tziii View Post
                When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an idiot.
                He is right, tho. BG didn't suck, you do.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  He is right, tho. BG didn't suck, you do.
                  Like i sad before.
                  When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an lovely person.

One more thing.
                  This is a Suggestions & Feedback subforum.
                  I suggest and express my ideas.

Stop beeing lovely people.
                  Comment only if you really have something to say not just because you are bored.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-22-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• so your suggestion in theory works for about 90% of the population. Leaving nice BG's of similar level and close BR's.

what do you do with the odds and ends that is the extremely strong and absurdly weak?

Do you pile them all in together? Because the range of BR in those brackets will be huge in relative comparison to what will be the regular brackets if you do it that way.

There will be no incentive to be strong in BG. As nothing you do will change anything much until you become one of the insanely strong, at which point you'll get ROFLSTOMP'd, as you'll be the weakest by far in the group.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

One more thing.
                      This is a Suggestions & Feedback subforum.
                      I suggest and express my ideas.

Stop beeing idiots.
                      Comment only if you really have something to say not just because you are bored.
                      Like in sugestion part of forum, i sugest u to read a bit till u call someone idiot
                      As i see,u are new player so understand your newbie problemshowever me like other older players just know nothing will changeAdapt or quit. Also dont count on that,posting something here will be readed, r2 take wut china dev give and dont care/ask wut we want

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        so your suggestion in theory works for about 90% of the population. Leaving nice BG's of similar level and close BR's.
                        This is why the game is played permanent only by only 10-20% of players and other ocazionally or quit when they reach lvl 30-40 because they realize that its almoust imposible to become a top player on a server.

The only players who will play everyday will be the ones who start playing from the begining on server release because they will be the most strong.
                        I ask you: How many servers are released and why do you thing are so many?
                        And my answer is: Because the only way to keep players play this game is to make them play from the begining of the servers release date making them the strongers in that server.
                        In my opinion the game is wrong developed and has wrong ideas at his base.
                        A very good game keeps players in few servers and gives the oportunity for a newcomer to become a strong player anytime.

Now i wait for your answer.

Comment

This is why the game is played permanent only by only 10-20% of players and other ocazionally or quit when they reach lvl 30-40 because they realize that its almoust imposible to become a top player on a server.

The only players who will play everyday will be the ones who start playing from the begining on server release because they will be the most strong.
                          I ask you: How many servers are released and why do you thing are so many?
                          And my answer is: Because the only way to keep players play this game is to make them play from the begining of the servers release date making them the strongers in that server.
                          In my opinion the game is wrong developed and has wrong ideas at his base.
                          A very good game keeps players in few servers and gives the oportunity for a newcomer to become a strong player anytime.

Now i wait for your answer.
                          Oh lol... If u know how good game should works, why dont u make your own? When u come to play some game u can do 2 things. Accept how game works and play or not and leave this game behind. In web is many better games then this, is a lot worst too...Noone push u to stay here if u feel so bad as wt player
                          And u have No single right. Problem is not pvp in this game at all...but i dont need to talk half day with new player who complain on bg at 30lvl or how skills aim target when in discription stand how skill works

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Like in sugestion part of forum, i sugest u to read a bit till u call someone idiot
                            As i see,u are new player so understand your newbie problemshowever me like other older players just know nothing will changeAdapt or quit. Also dont count on that,posting something here will be readed, r2 take wut china dev give and dont care/ask wut we want
                            If you dont speak nothing will change.
                            I dont like to stay and watch, i speak and stand for my ideas.
                            Saying what bothers me and other players could make some diferences in one day.

Adapting is what they aspect from you. In this way you become nothing more than a pawn,
                            You are a player who play their games, you must be the most important. Your problems must count. They have to leasen.
                            Last edited by Tziii; 02-22-2014, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• I love BG like it works, but you can t expect to start playing and do good in a cross server pvp oriented aspect. It ll need either time or cash to do good at BG. At least at lower levels, at higher levels it ll always take cash, not just time. Study and get to know the game at least a little before complaining so much.
                              Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

If you dont speak nothing will change.
                                I dont like to stay and watch, i speak and stand for my ideas.
                                Saying what bothers me and other players could make some diferences in one day.

Adapting is what they aspect from you. In this way you become nothing more than a pawn,
                                You are a player who play their games, you must be the most important. Your problems must count. They ave to leasen.
                                Hehe...that was funnyhow long u play here?
                                10?5? for sure not enuff to have any idea how this game and her developer works so i explain it to youNoone care about you or ppl like u wantr2games dont make this game,only develop on license from china 7roads studio - game creator also Noone care wut want 30 lvl players coz most important is cash. This way,in pvp stronger win - stronger=higher spender. They make this game for big spenders and let em bully players like u. Still want change something? Good luck ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X