• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Tziii View Post
    One more thing.
    This is a Suggestions & Feedback subforum.
    I suggest and express my ideas.

Stop beeing idiots.
    Comment only if you really have something to say not just because you are bored.
    Like in sugestion part of forum, i sugest u to read a bit till u call someone idiot
    As i see,u are new player so understand your newbie problemshowever me like other older players just know nothing will changeAdapt or quit. Also dont count on that,posting something here will be readed, r2 take wut china dev give and dont care/ask wut we want

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    so your suggestion in theory works for about 90% of the population. Leaving nice BG's of similar level and close BR's.

what do you do with the odds and ends that is the extremely strong and absurdly weak?

Do you pile them all in together? Because the range of BR in those brackets will be huge in relative comparison to what will be the regular brackets if you do it that way.

There will be no incentive to be strong in BG. As nothing you do will change anything much until you become one of the insanely strong, at which point you'll get ROFLSTOMP'd, as you'll be the weakest by far in the group.

Leave a comment:

• Tziii
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    He is right, tho. BG didn't suck, you do.
    Like i sad before.
    When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an lovely person.

One more thing.
    This is a Suggestions & Feedback subforum.
    I suggest and express my ideas.

Stop beeing lovely people.
    Comment only if you really have something to say not just because you are bored.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-22-2014, 06:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Tziii View Post
    When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an idiot.
    He is right, tho. BG didn't suck, you do.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Well, its Wartune U looking for balance and fair game? Dont count on it here

Leave a comment:

• Tziii
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Bg on 30v is bad? Come to 70-80^^
    Like condor say...:P u must just cash more to enjoy pvp^^
    The best PVP mode is that were players with same or close level (or battle ranking) are fighting. In this way you give a 50-50 chance to win and highlights battle tactics and player skill making the diference between winner and loser.
    This is basic idea that started the PVP mode but its misunderstood by the games developers.

When you have millions of players and thousands online in same time i dont realy see whats the problem for a good PVP.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Bg on 30v is bad? Come to 70-80^^
    Like condor say...:P u must just cash more to enjoy pvp^^

Leave a comment:

• Tziii
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Nah. Battlegrounds don't suck. You do.
    When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an lovely person.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-22-2014, 06:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Nah. Battlegrounds don't suck. You do.

Leave a comment:

• Tziii
    replied
    Battlegrounds sucks.. rethink it

I start to play this game because a friend recomanded it.. well i dont recomanded.. this game sucks.. lots of bugs, lags and delays..

In all battles, lets say battlegrounds, you are lvl 30 for example (couse you can start battle at 30) and you are suppoused to fight against some players who are lvl 38-39.. or you are lvl 36-37 and you must fight against lvl 43-44 etc.. what chance do you have to win or at least to weake this player .. NONE.. Its like putting a 10 year old child to fight with a 18 years old boy and hope the child to win..
    In arena you are lvl 35 and grouped with 2 players (lvl 34 and 37).. and you start to fight against players lvl 44-45 or highest levels
    In tanks same ♥.. you start with a tank level 1 and you are fighting against level 5 or more...

This game is played by millions players and thousands online in same time and wartune group players to fight like ♥.. like you couldn't group players with close levels.

Conclusions: rethink it, rethink the battles group method, repair the bugs.
    IF YOU CANT DO IT RIGHT.. THEN QUIT.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-22-2014, 05:05 AM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    u gonna hate this game for a few times if u dont level slower coz thats the way to true br so thanks jabba the htt for the guide now i have awesome and a beast in bg man hope to conyinue more guides in future thanks to everyone who ever wrote a guide about the game

Leave a comment:

• Leighton87
    replied
    i do agree to the fact that spawn camping should not be allowed. The again this is a game and the strong dominate the weak and unless u have some1 stronger to take care of this person infront of ur spwan it falls into ur hands to just kill them via dryads. I've had spawn campers with 20k+ more br then me on the run because i actually waited for them to finish a fight when i respawned then attacked them and either died lost my itty bit of honor or beat them gaining 200 honor. I will always keep dryad bombing these spawn campers.

When u fight ppl with 9 lvls above u why the heck do u stay in that BG? U can just leave, wait 5min and then go back in in hopes of getting into one more suitable to ur level. It is simply beyond me why someone with lvl45 (unless they are super OP) stays on a lvl45-54 BG. Just leave and hope to get into a 40-49 BG where ur odds of survival are increased. It is up to the players if the BG is truely a lvl45-54 one or a lvl50-54.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    be grateful,they kill you go and you get dryads,dryad some high rank people

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Please, there are people with 60k br below 50 these days xD
    Congratulations on your 1,337th forum post.

Edit: lol, some Forum Mod deleted or merged one of your posts and you're back to 1,336.
    Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-02-2014, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by WarMC View Post
    You are lv 70+ with 60k br. You are doing it wrong , dude.

Lvl 59s are having 60k br.
    Please, there are people with 60k br below 50 these days xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X