X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarMC
    replied
    Originally posted by MARKANHRVATxdXD View Post
    +1 for LYKAWOLF....i agree with u ..that damn 76 lvls always attack me ..my bre 60 000 they br 120 000 ....no fair..
    You are lv 70+ with 60k br. You are doing it wrong , dude.

Lvl 59s are having 60k br.

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    +1 for LYKAWOLF....i agree with u ..that damn 76 lvls always attack me ..my bre 60 000 they br 120 000 ....no fair..

Leave a comment:

• WarMC
    replied
    Originally posted by LYKAWOLF View Post
    Why does battleground exist when high level players come there and bully the low levels? this is wrong and I won't do it anymore until changes come.

You keep us from plundering levels 10 under than us in the Wilds.. but u let 10 higher levels trample us in battleground. They camp at the spawn preventing us from leaving or dumping our carts and u congratulate these sorry players for it. This is a flaw that keeps us from getting proper honor.

You look at it as flaw, which is your lack of understanding.

When I enter BG for the first time, where there is only 2 brackets 30-39 and 40-80. I immediately realised that camping level is the way to get massive honors.

I camp a bit at 39 to get crusader, then went to lvl 55 to camp 59 until Lord Divine with new bg brackets.

This is not flaw, but opportunity for gamers who understand how things works.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Okay, it's 9 levels not 10. You won't play BG ever again, cause i don't think they are bringing in new brackets until the new level 80 advance bg comes out. And also, low levels can beat higher levels, depending on bracket of course. So a lot of consideration would have to go into it. Cause i am sure, you don't wanna be level 47, facing a person same level with 58k br. Slow levelers, they are delightful :3

Leave a comment:

• LYKAWOLF
    replied
    Punish spawn campers please

Why does battleground exist when high level players come there and bully the low levels? this is wrong and I won't do it anymore until changes come.

You keep us from plundering levels 10 under than us in the Wilds.. but u let 10 higher levels trample us in battleground. They camp at the spawn preventing us from leaving or dumping our carts and u congratulate these sorry players for it. This is a flaw that keeps us from getting proper honor.

Why not make it that if u come within a certain distance of spawn YOU lose honor. Or how about making battlegrounds FAIR in that we fight our own levels. Please do something because I'm getting frustrated in this game now and many many others are too.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by EmwithMace View Post
    Not actually true. In less than 24 hours as 35, I've been put into 3 level 44 BGs, which I promptly left... only to be placed into the exact same BGs I had opted out of.

There is only one solution to this problem, and that is to stop paying R2. If enough of their customers refuse to pay them, perhaps they will start to take their customers' complaints seriously. If people just brush it off as 'they'll never listen' they never will, but if we take the only thing they care about and refuse to give it to them, they will have to start considering their players as human beings instead of slot machines.
    Sorry to here about your awful luck This is not a bug though. And Blame 7road for the change in bg brackets. R2 can't change it unless there's a super uber important reason.

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Wow! This patch has been released months ago and yet there are still who are surprised, shocked, cried and complained by how the bg is seperated?
    Last edited by rheasteer; 12-23-2013, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Wait till you lvl to 45 and face 54s with Templars, Sylph, HS and of course 1 extra astral.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    This is not a bug, so moved to Suggestions & Feedback.

As Arlad has pointed out, Battleground Brackets were changed from the original 30-39 and 40-80 brackets, in June.
    Level Brackets
    Battleground Level Brackets have now been changed to the following:
    30-39
    35-44
    40-49
    45-54
    50-59
    55-64
    60-69
    65-74
    70-80
    Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground

You can leave the instance and rejoin after the 5 minute cooldown and try again, perhaps you'll get into the lower of the two brackets you fall into.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    haha. That is BG and arena, a lottery, a stupid feature. Alot of people have taken advantage of this stupidity called BG (including me)

Leave a comment:

• EmwithMace
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    If by chance you are lv 39 and get into the 35-44 bracket,, simply leave that BG and rejoin in 5 minutes, you may get a better draw.
    Not actually true. In less than 24 hours as 35, I've been put into 3 level 44 BGs, which I promptly left... only to be placed into the exact same BGs I had opted out of.

There is only one solution to this problem, and that is to stop paying R2. If enough of their customers refuse to pay them, perhaps they will start to take their customers' complaints seriously. If people just brush it off as 'they'll never listen' they never will, but if we take the only thing they care about and refuse to give it to them, they will have to start considering their players as human beings instead of slot machines.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by EmwithMace View Post
    We get it, rush level so you must pay to stay competitive is what Devs try to force all players to do through a series of fairly heavy-handed marketing ploys.

I just leveled to 35 last night, earlier than I had intended. Since then, I have been placed in 40s BGs with frightening consistency. Each time I see horses, I promptly leave, activating my AWOL buff. In the past, this has served to place me in a different battleground as it should.

Since reaching 35, activating AWOL buff merely placed me back into the same 40+ BG I had just evacuated because I am too low-level to compete. A level 40 without a mount has only themselves to thank for playing poorly; a level 35 cannot use a mount.

So anyway, developers, here's the long and short of it: You guys aren't winning more money from me because you keep throwing me into BGs way beyond my capacity to participate in. You've actually inspired me not to renew VIP because of this. It's not an unreasonable price, it's just that it's such unreasonably bad treatment of those who play your game.

I am calling to all players who are dissatisfied with the game developers' treatment of paying and unpaid players alike to do as I am doing: stop paying. R2 does not care about your satisfaction; they care only about your money. Withhold the only thing that matters to them and they will be forced to hear your demands. It's the only way to be heard.

this topic again?
    let me explain this to you, the BG brackets are not only 30-39,40-49,50-50,60-69,and 70-80. There is also a 35-44,45-54,55-64, and 65-74.
    It means if you are in lvl 35, there is a chance that you will enter the 30-39 bracket or 35-44. they made this so people will stop camping at X9 levels tho it didnt work anyway.
    This problem could be easily solved by exiting the BG and re-entering.

Leave a comment:

• EmwithMace
    replied
    Putting 35s into 40s BG

We get it, rush level so you must pay to stay competitive is what Devs try to force all players to do through a series of fairly heavy-handed marketing ploys.

I just leveled to 35 last night, earlier than I had intended. Since then, I have been placed in 40s BGs with frightening consistency. Each time I see horses, I promptly leave, activating my AWOL buff. In the past, this has served to place me in a different battleground as it should.

Since reaching 35, activating AWOL buff merely placed me back into the same 40+ BG I had just evacuated because I am too low-level to compete. A level 40 without a mount has only themselves to thank for playing poorly; a level 35 cannot use a mount.

So anyway, developers, here's the long and short of it: You guys aren't winning more money from me because you keep throwing me into BGs way beyond my capacity to participate in. You've actually inspired me not to renew VIP because of this. It's not an unreasonable price, it's just that it's such unreasonably bad treatment of those who play your game.

I am calling to all players who are dissatisfied with the game developers' treatment of paying and unpaid players alike to do as I am doing: stop paying. R2 does not care about your satisfaction; they care only about your money. Withhold the only thing that matters to them and they will be forced to hear your demands. It's the only way to be heard.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    This is not a bug.
    To add on, BG is seperated into 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54, .... So there will always be a chance of getting into one of two brackets. If by chance you are lv 39 and get into the 35-44 bracket,, simply leave that BG and rejoin in 5 minutes, you may get a better draw.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    This is not a bug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X