The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AznRanger View Post
    Yeah i think i prefer Battlegrounds to be bracket by BR so the campers can move on to their own Battleground with there own BR, instead of always picking on lower BR its just not fair to the lower BR people. Instead of Battlegrounds being separated by level why not separated them by BR like 10 - 25k, 26k - 40k, 41 - 50k, 50 - 70k, and so on. due to this matter its impossible for lower BR players to even gain any honor. the only time they can get honor is from GB, Either they change the Battleground system or they give us a
    choice in entering Cross Server BG or stay in our own server BG

this is what R2 should do to help lower BR players gain honor too.. its just my opinion.
    So if I take my gear off and lower my br to 20k and enter the 10k-25k bg and put my gear on what will happen to those who see that my br is now over 60k???? LOL bgs are fine how they are, if you can win in them stay away and wait until you have the chance to win some fights. Plus lower br players do get Dryads stacked up with can result in a +400 honor for them
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by Relion24 View Post
      There are only two different BGs. 30-39 and 40-80. So level 43 with 33 cannot be. It must've been a glitch then. And high lvl non-cash players lose to high lvl cash-players. But it's like 3 deaths per BG so i don't mind^^
      idk what game you have been playing but ive never seen a lvl 80 in my bg and im lvl 60, the only people ive seen in my bg is lvl 54 - 64. but R2 really needs to do something about this bg because due to campers its so hard to gain any honor at all. i really do prefer if they list bg by br. so campers can go fight some other people with their br.
      ShadowBound
      Server 55
      IGN:Reflex
      Level 70
      BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
      Server 58
      IGN: You
      Level 75
      BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        So if I take my gear off and lower my br to 20k and enter the 10k-25k bg and put my gear on what will happen to those who see that my br is now over 60k???? LOL bgs are fine how they are, if you can win in them stay away and wait until you have the chance to win some fights. Plus lower br players do get Dryads stacked up with can result in a +400 honor for them
        no thats not what i mean. bg should be separated by br but if you take your gear off and lower yourself to certain br you will still end up in a bg with what your br from the rank board. but shoot, i have the same br as you and you don't know how hard it is to be in a bg with lvl 60 whose br is over 100k+
        ShadowBound
        Server 55
        IGN:Reflex
        Level 70
        BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
        Server 58
        IGN: You
        Level 75
        BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

no thats not what i mean. bg should be separated by br but if you take your gear off and lower yourself to certain br you will still end up in a bg with what your br from the rank board. but shoot, i have the same br as you and you don't know how hard it is to be in a bg with lvl 60 whose br is over 100k+
          lol I try to avoid the lvl 60 bgs and stay in the 54-59 ones
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• i payed balens to see lower BR players in my bg..

Comment

Yeah i think i prefer Battlegrounds to be bracket by BR so the campers can move on to their own Battleground with there own BR, instead of always picking on lower BR its just not fair to the lower BR people. Instead of Battlegrounds being separated by level why not separated them by BR like 10 - 25k, 26k - 40k, 41 - 50k, 50 - 70k, and so on. due to this matter its impossible for lower BR players to even gain any honor. the only time they can get honor is from GB, Either they change the Battleground system or they give us a
              choice in entering Cross Server BG or stay in our own server BG

this is what R2 should do to help lower BR players gain honor too.. its just my opinion.
              Oh, there used to be our own server BG.
              Then, we were divided into 30-39 level range and 40+ level range.
              Would love to see that again so all those whiners could actually learn how good BG matching is now.

Comment

idk what game you have been playing but ive never seen a lvl 80 in my bg and im lvl 60, the only people ive seen in my bg is lvl 54 - 64. but R2 really needs to do something about this bg because due to campers its so hard to gain any honor at all. i really do prefer if they list bg by br. so campers can go fight some other people with their br.
                You're quoting a post from over 2 years ago.

FYI: BG, in the old days, before the current set up, used to be run in two brackets. 30-39 and 40+
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

• Please make the Cross - Server Games more FAIR !!

Hello Kabam Team !

I wish you make the Cross Server Games a little bit more "" fair "" !!!
                  Seems ridiculous to me to play Battleground or Multiplayer Arena when my opponends are 9 Levels above me or have the same Level as me but 4 Times my BR !!

Why cant you change it this way and make this Cross Server Games about the BR ???

This isnt even close to be fun play Battleground when u dont even have a little Chance to win !!!

Maybe you can think about that, then PLAYERS will play in the Battleground and not just Camp and wait until they get their 30 Insignia and Honor

Comment

• Originally posted by R271209857 View Post
                    Hello Kabam Team !

I wish you make the Cross Server Games a little bit more "" fair "" !!!
                    Seems ridiculous to me to play Battleground or Multiplayer Arena when my opponends are 9 Levels above me or have the same Level as me but 4 Times my BR !!

Why cant you change it this way and make this Cross Server Games about the BR ???

This isnt even close to be fun play Battleground when u dont even have a little Chance to win !!!

Maybe you can think about that, then PLAYERS will play in the Battleground and not just Camp and wait until they get their 30 Insignia and Honor
                    Hello.
                    I agree that the current system is not perfect,but in order for a new system to work,it would need a bit more details if you want my personal opinion.
                    If you ask me,a BR based matching would also be just as bad,just because I see no reason why a 50k br team should have the exact ammount of points as a 300k br team. (this is what would happen if it would be br based matching)

So basically,I like the idea that it should be changed,but I would like to ask you to start a discussion in the suggestions are and see if a new "possible" system could take shape based on the discussions there.

I wish you the best of luck with this.

Comment

• Level 80s bg matchup

I just want to say, why is there not a bg for thoes over 400k and under 400k? High br should only play bg with same kind of br.
                      It is anoing when there is an event where we need to kill 2 and we don't even have a chanse to beat anyone.
                      Please fix bg, so it is more a fair fight and not a playgroung for players, who only know how to pay and not to play.

Comment

• about battleground

Hy, first i want to apollogize for my bad english, i will try to write better .

I make this post because i just tired to run for honnor in bg .... way?!, because i dont think its fair to put someone lvl 60 with 60k br with someone lvl 60 150-200k br ... because that person with 60k br will not make any honnor, and she will wait alot time for get any title to get acces for arena shop and other thing.

I`m level 72, and i run for honnor and i can do it because, now, in sacred temple, its ppl who have br over 200k and me only 100k ..... think r2 can make the bg to put ppl in bg not for lvl ( i meen like 50-60 , 70-80 ) and make to put from br , and everyone to get a change for makeing they char strong, and to get acces to buy thinks.

I`m waitting for your opinion and again, sorry for my bad language.

Comment

• we have complained of this many times.

Most of us have stopped playing Battleground/sacred temple because of this reason.
                          I get all of my Honor from Guild Battles, and Cross Server Guild Battle.
                          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• current battleground is as good as it should be.
                            cashers spend money and campers spend time (+money maybe) to meet peoples with half or lower their BR at bg

Comment

• There have been dozens and dozens of threads discussing this. Most of them are merged into one here. It offers a wide range of views from the Wartune posters on the forum.

One argument against BG by BR is: how do you prevent a person with 200K stripping down to ~140K to enter BG, and then put their gear back on? That would defeat the purpose. Another argument is that a level 35 with 80K cannot compete with a level 70 with 80K, due to the difference in number of astrals, skill points, and the fact that the level 70 has access to Fate levels, sylphs and what not...

So overall, the general consensus of the forum always leans towards that BG and SFT are fine as is, and that BG by BR isn't a walk in the park as people make it out to be.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverwinterV2 View Post
                                current battleground is as good as it should be.
                                cashers spend money and campers spend time (+money maybe) to meet peoples with half or lower their BR at bg

think about what i`m saying

I am at title warrior ( over 7k honor) i need Crusader ( 32k honor) for buying crystalnoid to synthethize lvl 70 staff. I can get somewhere at maximum 100 honor/day for enter in bg and stay to get out and take that 40/60 honor.

lets make a simple calculation:

32000-8000 ( that's around i have) = 24000 ( that's honor i need for Crusader)

And now, lets calculation how many day i need to get it:

24000 ( i need) : 100 ( how much can i get per day) = 240 days

240 days = 8 months ....

Now think, will stay a player that much time to get that title and to can synthetise and other think, and i don't say, after 8 months when you work harder to get it, you will need 1-2 months to can synthetise, in 10 months, that player who already have that title and many other, what br did she will have? over 250k right ? .... now you understand why 75% player quit on this game? because, that's not right to stay approximately 1 year to by 20% of 1 player who beat you only with troops.

I know, its just a game, and player who don't spend real money , should growing harder, but not this harder , because, i really think to quit ... i`m just a player, i know, wartune will not be closed if i will not longer playing but, think way not to make people stay and play ?!

Comment

Working...
                                X