The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aziola View Post
    Just dump all your exp into holy seal and donot level up easily. Believe me the day you start stun people you would the first to say this holy seal is amazing
    Wrong guy to reply to. I already know all of this.

I do use Holy Seal but only in retaliation to the opponent failing to give them a taste of their own petty tactics.
    I'll never abuse something like Holy Seal. I have honor.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      I'll never abuse something like Holy Seal. I have honor.
      Most stupid thing ever. Lets not use runes or even better, no skills at all and just auto attack, while we are all naked. That sounds most fair and honorable.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        Most stupid thing ever. Lets not use runes or even better, no skills at all and just auto attack, while we are all naked. That sounds most fair and honorable.
        Yeah, cause that's what I was trying to convey.

Let's all be stupid like daunapu and walk to locations, automobiles are so unhonorable.

Comment

• all those pesky cashers will scream soon when I max hs 97 now.Soon they will feel my wrath for all those months :P

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
            Yeah, cause that's what I was trying to convey.

Let's all be stupid like daunapu and walk to locations, automobiles are so unhonorable.
            You make absolutely no sense, but seeing you have 700 post in 4 months and actually read some of them, i guess it's too much to hope for that.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              There are only two options for you. One of them has been stated several times already on this thread but I'll repeat it again.

#1. Increase your current Holy Seal level. Yes this takes time, gold and exp. Yes you will continue to get stunned until you have reached the maximum Holy Seal Level for your level AND the BG bracket you are in. That is the cold truth. The ONLY way to not get stunned ever is to level up and increase your Holy Seal to 99. That's it, end of story, deal with it.

#2. Your other option is faster but I doubt you're interested. Spend enough money on your character so that you can still defeat the majority of your opponents even when they do stun you. This is much faster than leveling your Holy Seal and has the by-product of increasing your VIP level which will also decrease your Honor loss.

Now that I have said that I would like to suggest that you grow a little thicker skin if you plan on frequenting these forums. People are NOT polite and there is literally no way you can force them NOT to respond to your posts with rudeness or sarcasm. You don't have to understand WHY people respond the way they do just understand that they DO and don't allow yourself to be offended by it.
              #3 level up a chaos rune, it works sometimes for me

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                You make absolutely no sense, but seeing you have 700 post in 4 months and actually read some of them, i guess it's too much to hope for that.
                I was hoping that we could list the "most stupid thing(s) ever".

Comment

• ur right to but i also get stunned alot but i really dont care man its part of the game.. i got used to it an to be honest i dont mind it cause some of those heavy cashers get there azzez handed to them by me cause they forogt to level there stun
                  wardog
                  guild:Unforgiven
                  archer
                  s214

Comment

• Holy Seal killed pvp in this game, I know lots of people who quit doing BG and GA because of it.

I often have fun beating higher levels in class wars...ummm...wonder what's missing from it?
                    Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-09-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                      Holy Seal killed pvp in this game, I know lots of people who quit doing BG and GA because of it.

I often beat higher levels in class wars...ummm...wonder what's missing?
                      Urm, yeah.

And I know a lot of people who played on.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Urm, yeah.

And I know a lot of people who played on.
                        I know both...
                        “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                        It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                        lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                        which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

• Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
                          I know both...
                          So I guess the original statement is pointless.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• lol just stop lvl up , and folow yours hs till max and then do lvl upgrade ...
                            we're the midle children of history ....
                            no purpose or place.
                            we have no great war,
                            no great depression.
                            our great war is a spiritual war
                            our great depression is our lives.

Comment

• Complaining about HS is like complaining about sb's BR being higher or that someone has higher level, better equipment or anything else.
                              Holy Seal is just a game feature / skill. After all, HS becomes useless once you reach lvl. 80. Nearly everyone has it on lvl. 99 then and using HS makes totally no point.

Someone wins over you because he has higher HS, but on the other hand, you might win over someone because you got lucky with Illusion or Deflection astral (i.e. dodged or reflected Gaia's delphic). Should he cry about you playing unfairly? Everyone can upgrade his HS and everyone can upgrade/use his "tricky" astrals. It's only about time and personal choices.

I personally stopped joining BGs since I reached lvl. 75, where everyone easily stun me for 3 turns and even some lower players may kill me (especially with sylphs).
                              Cross server arena is a bit irritating, but I realise, I can have 10k higher BR than enemy, but as long as he has higher HS and can make use of it, I'm the one who's weaker here.
                              Keep in mind, that strength of your character isn't determined by Battle Rating only.

Comment

• To the guy who is getting stunned in BG at level 64, all you need to do is level your stun, 64 is the maximum level for one of the BG brackets - no excuse to complain about getting stunned in BG at level 64.

To the guy who is level 65 and getting stunned in BG, well you're either going to have to get used to or stop doing BG for a few levels... or level up your VIP to 9. Maxing holy seal at level 65 is not going to help versus people 66,67,68,69 -> which is the best BG bracket available for a 65. Everyone who enters BG at level 65 will get stunned, the only way to avoid honour loss is to have VIP level 9, hold off on BG until you're a higher level, or maybe dryad bomb. If it makes you feel better, most people slack on holy seal, I'm only 67 and I can stun most people 67, 68 or 69 in this BG bracket...

For getting stunned in arena, you're just going to have to get used to it. The best way to minimize the chance of getting stunned in arena is to enter with people the exact same level as you, so long as your HS is capped. You'll still get stunned in arena since it can't perfectly match everyone, but you'll get stunned less.

Comment

Working...
                                X