Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soul crystal exchange tonight ; ) Amazing event for those who need to free up spaces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS.......JUST....SUCKS....i mean c'mon guys, this event is profitable to only ppl like zebq and pipster who've maxed their stuff.....i mean no one in all kabam servers has even reached lvl 70 soul engraving and now your giving us an event to EXCHANGE them for such shi tty rewards. At least increase the number of whips obtained

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
      THIS.......JUST....SUCKS....i mean c'mon guys, this event is profitable to only ppl like zebq and pipster who've maxed their stuff.....i mean no one in all kabam servers has even reached lvl 70 soul engraving and now your giving us an event to EXCHANGE them for such shi tty rewards. At least increase the number of whips obtained
      I do believe I have seen plenty of kabam ppl with maxed soul engraving, or very close.

Honestly this event is kinda cool for those with max engraving to be able to clear a little space if they want, and get some rewards. Tho even if mine was maxed I doubt I would do it because advanced soul engraving is coming along eventually =)
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
        If you don't have max soul engraving don't bother with this event. You will llose out on much stats just to get some whips and gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
          I do believe I have seen plenty of kabam ppl with maxed soul engraving, or very close.

Honestly this event is kinda cool for those with max engraving to be able to clear a little space if they want, and get some rewards. Tho even if mine was maxed I doubt I would do it because advanced soul engraving is coming along eventually =)
          Pretty sure advanced uses a pink type of SC anyways, sooo... this type of event will probably be the 1%ers only way of spending SC.
          Which is not bad for them, get some whips in return, now for the 99%ers well ****, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Pretty sure advanced uses a pink type of SC anyways, sooo... this type of event will probably be the 1%ers only way of spending SC.
            Which is not bad for them, get some whips in return, now for the 99%ers well ****, lol
            Hmm hadn't heard that it was diff. Was hoping it would be same as fate and use same stones. xD

Well then its at least a nice way for em to get whip of gold. Sucks for the rest of u but I don't really see how its hurting anyone? if you can't use it don't do it? lol
            Last edited by Reylinna; 04-20-2014, 01:12 PM. Reason: spacing error
            Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
              Hmm hadn't heard that it was diff. Was hoping it would be same as fate and use same stones. xD

Well then its at least a nice way for em to get whip of gold. Sucks for the rest of u but I don't really see how its hurting anyone? if you can't use it don't do it? lol
              And that's how they get you lol....

Comment

this is bull. r2 is catering to the top 1% of players with a lot of money to spend and screwing the rest of us. I do think I will be playing anymore. I think r2 just lost a lot of players.

Comment

Originally posted by markmark52 View Post
                  this is bull. r2 is catering to the top 1% of players with a lot of money to spend and screwing the rest of us. I do think I will be playing anymore. I think r2 just lost a lot of players.
                  Well, in all fairness 1%ers do "play" this game also, now imagine how many event stuff they lost out on due to their maxed engraving (yeah, their own fault), but them getting something like this isn't the end of the world.

Doesn't change much of anything for anyone, lol

Comment

noone cares about what players say on forum. R2 gives events after events but never do something good for game such as fixing bugs, thats how much they care about this game and its players
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Well, in all fairness 1%ers do "play" this game also, now imagine how many event stuff they lost out on due to their maxed engraving (yeah, their own fault), but them getting something like this isn't the end of the world.

Well it actually does hurt the 99%. Meaning the 99% will be left with the choice to save our souls incase there is a better event coming along, or just to use them and risk losing out on a event. Meaning that we can be stuck with no space in your inventory or have space but risk out losing of an awesome event later on. So in a sense it does create problems to the rest of players by not letting us know what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                        Well it actually does hurt the 99%. Meaning the 99% will be left with the choice to save our souls incase there is a better event coming along, or just to use them and risk losing out on a event. Meaning that we can be stuck with no space in your inventory or have space but risk out losing of an awesome event later on. So in a sense it does create problems to the rest of players by not letting us know what's going on.
                        Not even. You have maxed engraving? No? Then you don't use them. You're not engraving to get rewards, but giving away your SC. It's not complicated.

Comment

gosh stop complaining for those co mplaint queens , it is exchange event as stated in the title of the event . spare a thought for those who have lv 80 and they cannot have fun with the SC event because they cannot engrave in the past many events you had NOw there is one event for them to use sc and all these people come and complain? Yet u demand high br people to strip for tokto help u for mpd and stuff? any event not for u u complain yet demand high brs to do this and that for you , what a joke , and wake up
                          S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                          IGN : Neggy

Comment

i think thous ppl who has used money to get soul lvl 80 will use money to get event item to technically they didnt lose anything

Comment

Not even. You have maxed engraving? No? Then you don't use them. You're not engraving to get rewards, but giving away your SC. It's not complicated.
                              What if there won't be another engraving event though? You be wasting inventory space always thinking if there be a better event or not. Just saying it does indirectly hurt the other playerbase. By not knowing if there be an engraving event in the future or not. You be either suffering in potential stats or suffering in inventory space.

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
                                gosh stop complaining for those co mplaint queens , it is exchange event as stated in the title of the event . spare a thought for those who have lv 80 and they cannot have fun with the SC event because they cannot engrave in the past many events you had NOw there is one event for them to use sc and all these people come and complain? Yet u demand high br people to strip for tokto help u for mpd and stuff? any event not for u u complain yet demand high brs to do this and that for you , what a joke , and wake up
                                uhm i think 99% of the events are for the hard cashers already lmao. You acting like hard cashers get no events for them, but in reality most of the events are for the hard cashers if not all of them. Just saying. I am not complaining of the event. Just was answering how this event does indirectly hurt the other 99% of the playerbase. Imo this game to me is starting to begin to be too expensive for my taste. So once i feel that this game is just too much. I won't be complaining. Ill just step away and cut my losses here. i see no reason in making a big fuss since nothing is going to change. Though I do agree with the one's that are complaining. People have a right to complain if they want to. No need to bash at them for there complaints.
                                Last edited by Oblivion5; 04-20-2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X