Patch 2.46 Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    guess that if you pass a stage with s ranking, you should be able to pass next. Or at least that is probably the way they thought about it
    I'm just going to assume that's a bug that will (hopefully) be fixed when they roll out the patch to all servers tonight.

Comment

You have forgot to take a very important point into account that the higher the grade level the higher stats it will give per upgrade too, so the D clothing is horrible as it gives a max of +10 stats and A clothing gives +30 stats.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        You have forgot to take a very important point into account that the higher the grade level the higher stats it will give per upgrade too, so the D clothing is horrible as it gives a max of +10 stats and A clothing gives +30 stats.
        If I'm right A clothing gives a max of +40.

I was calculating 2 things - what clothes to identify first and what clothes to refine first. My results are: D ranks are the best for identifying and S ranks are the best for refining. I did not connect the two, but obviously - if you want to refine S rank clothes, identify those first.

EDIT (not to double post):
        A few more questions for S1-ers with too much free time:

How much do extra attempts cost?
        How many stages/levels are there in total?
        Do the rewards for various areas (/levels/stages) vary?

Update: Old chests got converted!

Proof (of course this could be edited but why would I):
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wtL2chests.png
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1687278
        Last edited by WickedSilk; 05-08-2014, 06:01 AM. Reason: don't want to double post

Comment

Working...
        X